Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) (64731 Views)

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) / 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by HopeSpencer: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
LienwaltAbel:
Evil bastards. I don't understand why the mods have not reported that slawomir guy to the police. The thing that annoys me terribly about fraud in Africa is that we support it, tufia. Africans deserve what they are getting walahi.

Don't be deceived. That slawomir may be a policeman or efcc operative looking for preys.

2 Likes

Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Nigeriadondie: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
UncleHaba22:
Yahoo boys don nack diswan grin
Never funny
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by abbey621(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lapinski:
The monsters they made are hunting them... How many life's has been affected negatively by oil spillage caused by European shell, Chevron, agip, total and co? Same way the Europeans are now returning the stolen benin artifacts after making billions out of it through tourism while crashing our own tourist system? Same way european union, UN and co turn away and act as if they don't know that the guns and ammunitions used by unknown gunmen, Bokoharam are not made in Nigeria guns? Same way they act as if they don't know that the money deposited in their banks by our politicians are stolen money?... that is the same way i turn and act as if the yahoo boys are not Nigerians. Karma na your mate? Hippocratic and lunatic Nigerians brain washed with religion.

What you're saying is off the mark and has nothing to do with this exact issue! The ones that made billions will never commit suicide or even worry about things like this, they spend millions on girlfriends and luxury so no big deal. The ones that are directly affected here are the widows, the vets, the white migrant who works jobs like bricklayer, farming etc, those people are struggling to get by and should not have to suffer because you feel someone with the same skin color or ethnicity did something bad to your people! It's like saying the sins and attrocities of boko haram should be put on all Nigerians because we share the same skin color and boundary. Don't be surprised that majority of us here on Nairaland live way better than some of these white folks especially the uneducated ones.

The effects of yahoo boys/girls will have lasting impact on us all whether we like it or not, as long as government refuses to fix this country, acts like this will only encourage the international community to scrutinize us more, you might not feel it but your children or their children might be on the receiving end of this negativity, imagine country no good and even Ghana dey refuse your children entry, wetin dem go do? Let's not justify criminality with excuses.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by cescky(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
UncleHaba22:
Yahoo boys don nack diswan grin

And its funny to you?

, you're a devil but you don't know yet
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Yes oh.... But na only £500.
That one no plenty, e no even reach 30 thousand naira
Lolz
That's almost ₦300k
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Ammishaddai: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
[s]
donbenie:
Still unable to understand the article?
He was EMOTIONALLY involved..
And that,much more than the money,was what resulted to the whole suicide..
Like I said,read beyond the headlines.. grin
[/s] I can see you're weak intellectually. So committing suicide is both logical and reasonable to you, right? Please is £500 worth killing yourself over...? If yes, then kindly join him. But if no, then you owe me an apology
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Stefaniz: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
Client kill himself becos of £500.
This client na serious broke client.
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by HEAVEN4444: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
juman:

Really.
You must be joking.
If you walk around well you would see squirrel that has hump back.
With that 30,000 pounds a year, I met guys that could save twenty thousands pounds from that salary.
Some asian guys.

Even regular guys can save some money.
you must be crazy. from that 30,000 tax alone will take 8000. you are left with 22,000 and rent in uk will take 10,000 a year from tht. you are left with 12,000. council tax will tke 2000. you are left with 10,000. i have not mentioned the remining 15 other bills ooo but its just 10,000 left. how is someone saving 20,000. you must be crazy. just from your statement alone i know you have not near muritala airport before. why do you think your uncle went to london and he said he will be back in 5 years, and 25 years later he is not back yet grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Owopariola1: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
Paramount and the other guy, Know and Understand that you are Murderers. The Blood of this young man is on your hands.

You may think you played smart but remember blood Speaks, Blood Cries, Blood revenges.

Same with all who perform this wicked enterprise on People. The Blood of all who took their lives for your action is on your hands.

You will Reap what you sow..

Call out Slawormii the thief.

1 Like

Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by iswallker(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
Why the repeated reference to Nigeria and paramount - without a mension of the natinialitu or name of the guy that actually took the 500

undecided
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Owopariola1: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Slawormir and his co-criminals has done more damage to humanity than good....

Na just matter of time, their fowls go soon lay cooked eggs for dem one by one cry

Insha Jesus, dem go die miserably like their clients. cheesy cheesy
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Nauttyprof(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
nuban07:
Even though taking his life is not the solution. I'm sure he took his life not bcoz of the money but bcoz of the betrayal.

You scam people but u never can say their state of heart emotionally, his blood is on the hands of the scammer

You are definitely right. It's sick how these scammers give reasons why they need to scam people without concerns for how this will affect the other person.

His blood is definitely on the scammer.
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by donbenie(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] I can see you're weak intellectually. So committing suicide is both logical and reasonable to you, right? Please is £500 worth killing yourself over...? If yes, then kindly join him. But if no, then you owe me an apology
If you have taken the time you used to insult and spew invectives,to reason my statement..
You wouldn't have to be foaming in the mouth..
I neither said that suicide is logical nor did I say it was reasonable..
All I said was that the reason he killed himself,was more than because he lost 500 Pounds..
But you would rather spend your time canceling things than to think.. shocked
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by SonofAdoke: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
If e nor get money Leave am. Which kind broke and depressed Client be this one
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by juman(m): 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
you must be crazy. from that 30,000 tax alone will take 8000. you are left with 22,000 and rent in uk will take 10,000 a year from tht. you are left with 12,000. council tax will tke 2000. you are left with 10,000. i have not mentioned the remining 15 other bills ooo but its just 10,000 left. how is someone saving 20,000. you must be crazy. just from your statement alone i know you have not near muritala airport before. why do you think your uncle went to london and he said he will be back in 5 years, and 25 years later he is not back yet grin grin

The uncle must be very lazy person.
A determined person should be able to raise ticket money to visit his country within a month.

People live in different world despite living in the same country.
When people tell you their stories, you would say they are liars.
But if you ask around you would hear things.
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
promzy555:
Broke client

Weirdly funny
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by cescky(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lapinski:
The monsters they made are hunting them... How many life's has been affected negatively by oil spillage caused by European shell, Chevron, agip, total and co? Same way the Europeans are now returning the stolen benin artifacts after making billions out of it through tourism while crashing our own tourist system? Same way european union, UN and co turn away and act as if they don't know that the guns and ammunitions used by unknown gunmen, Bokoharam are not made in Nigeria guns? Same way they act as if they don't know that the money deposited in their banks by our politicians are stolen money?... that is the same way i turn and act as if the yahoo boys are not Nigerians. Karma na your mate? Hippocratic and lunatic Nigerians brain washed with religion.

You're painfully dumb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Ammishaddai: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
[s]
donbenie:
If you have taken the time you used to insult and spew invectives,to reason my statement..
You wouldn't have to be foaming in the mouth..
I neither said that suicide is logical nor did I say it was reasonable..
All I said was that the reason he killed himself,was more than because he lost 500 Pounds..
But you would rather spend your time canceling things than to think.. shocked
[/s] The question remains unanswered. Kindly answer and stop stooping to the level of selective amnesia
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by HEAVEN4444: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
juman:

The uncle must be very lazy person.
A determined person should be able to raise ticket money to visit his country within a month.

People live in different world despite living in the same country.
When people tell you their stories, you would say they are liars.
But if you ask around you would hear things.
there will always be exceptions. but the majority are struggling and suffering in the UK. thats why people come up with the name DADDY LONDON. all these men who have been in the UK over 30 years. stuck. cant come home. DADDY LONDON
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by BIGNAME2020: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
thats the problem, you people think white people are rich. you run from a country where you consider 500 pounds as tashere to a country where they view 500 pounds as huge deal. is that not backward hustling ?

Mad people don buy data undecided
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by donbenie(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] The question remains unanswered. Kindly answer and stop stooping to the level of selective amnesia
Which stupid question are you on about?
I can see you're an incurable M0ron..
Not my fault you can't reason a statement like any normal person..
The man killed himself not just because he was swindled of 500 pounds,but also because the persons he thought he was in love with,swindled him..
How is that too hard to get into your thick stupid skull? grin
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Smartbezzy2(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
Afriqan:
Because of £500? shocked
I feel bad for him but suicide isn't the solution to anything in life. embarassed

THE MONEY MIGHT NOT BE THE REASON HE KILLED HIMSELF,BUT THE TRUST BETRAYED

SOME CAN BE SO EMOTIONAL FORGET WE NAIJA DAT SHEARS CONSCIENCE WITH DEMONS

1 Like

Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by juman(m): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
there will always be exceptions. but the majority are struggling and suffering in the UK. thats why people come up with the name DADDY LONDON. all these men who have been in the UK over 30 years. stuck. cant come home. DADDY LONDON

My advice to such persons is they should change their mindset.
Money is there on the streets, they should go and grab it.
I mean you cant get money by staying idle.
Work harder.
Life is continuous battle.

1 Like

Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by donemzy115(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Yes oh.... But na only £500.
That one no plenty, e no even reach 30 thousand naira

Boss try dey always use calculator..
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by promzy555(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
seyz91:
cheesy Abi
grin
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by neyoohhh: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
juman:

Really.
You must be joking.
If you walk around well you would see squirrel that has hump back.
With that 30,000 pounds a year, I met guys that could save twenty thousands pounds from that salary.
Some asian guys.

Even regular guys can save some money.

20k , that's outrageous unless he's not paying rent.
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by HEAVEN4444: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
juman:

My advice to such persons is they should change their mindset.
Money is there on the streets, they should go and grab it.
I mean you cant get money by staying idle.
Work harder.
Life is continuous battle.
and let me ask you a question ? you re in nigeria right ? is it not the same nigeria dangote and adenuga and otedola is in and they made there money here. so why are you a poor man in nigeria ? is there not money on the streets in nigeria ? whats anybodys excuse for being poor in nigeria ? such a blessed land but many come online to beg for 1000 naira. why ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Badbishop15(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lapinski:
The monsters they made are hunting them... How many life's has been affected negatively by oil spillage caused by European shell, Chevron, agip, total and co? Same way the Europeans are now returning the stolen benin artifacts after making billions out of it through tourism whiles and crushing our own tourist system? Same way european union, UN and co turn away and act as if they don't know that the guns and ammunitions used by unknown gunmen, Bokoharam are not made in Nigeria guns? Same way they act as if they don't know that the money deposited in their banks by our politicians are stolen money?... that is the same way i turn and act as if the yahoo boys are not Nigerians. Karma na your mate? Hippocratic and lunatic Nigerians brain washed with religion.

Very true!!
But I don't think they crushed our tourist system....
The ones we have, how have we managed it?..we lack maintenance and Improvement!

1 Like

Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Finchmgh: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
lecowas:

Maybe it’s just me but I don’t think it’s a funny news up there

Don't mind the idiot.
They are so shallow minded

1 Like

Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by juman(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
and let me ask you a question ? you re in nigeria right ? is it not the same nigeria dangote and adenuga and otedola is in and they made there money here. so why are you a poor man in nigeria ? is there not money on the streets in nigeria ? whats anybodys excuse for being poor in nigeria ? such a blessed land but many come online to beg for 1000 naira. why ?

Not in nigeria.

Those you mentioned are fronting for corrupt politicians.
The money is not theirs.
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
The mugu was probarbly waiting for a very pretty young African girl with tight vagina and big breasts. To land at Heathrow for just £500. The other so called "paramount" might have scammed him taknlen his life's saving.

What a gullible man, if he had wanted an african woman there are loads in Leeds willing to marry him for passport. Ewu gambia!
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Ishilove: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
The scammers could be in the next street to him but because Nigeria already has a bad reputation... You know the rest.

How very tragic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts / Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) / Photos From Kogi Prison Break Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.