Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) (64740 Views)

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) / 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by OSESUNATE(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lapinski:
The monsters they made are hunting them... How many life's has been affected negatively by oil spillage caused by European shell, Chevron, agip, total and co? Same way the Europeans are now returning the stolen benin artifacts after making billions out of it through tourism while crashing our own tourist system? Same way european union, UN and co turn away and act as if they don't know that the guns and ammunitions used by unknown gunmen, Bokoharam are not made in Nigeria guns? Same way they act as if they don't know that the money deposited in their banks by our politicians are stolen money?... that is the same way i turn and act as if the yahoo boys are not Nigerians. Karma na your mate? Hippocratic and lunatic Nigerians brain washed with religion.

They found nigeria and due to selfish interest, they joined people that can never live peacefully together so that there won't be peace and they will keep benefiting from the problems. When your naira goes down, what goes up? Wait o... Is it dokubo, tompolo and FG that's supposed to benefit from the crude oil they drill from someone's village, what happened to the host communities who's oil is used to build abuja? But instead, they make sure there is problems in those community and continue to drill.

Fool!!!! You think if these generation was like their fathers you and I would still be alive? We ran to them, they took us in, they trusted us and all we could do was to stab them in the back.

If not for the whites, would you be typing these nonsense? Look don't try to justify your callousness. Nemesis will catch up with you and your likea

4 Likes

Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by smith946: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
moral lesson : don't deceive broke clients...... go for the rich ones

1 Like

Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Jonovo98: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
This is just the beginning of their punishment, white man shall no know peace until their do something about African especially Nigerian, they're the one toke way our glory, thinking they're smart enough, now is time for black man to reiterate, some of our brothers here seem to have forgotten so soon...

1 Like

Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by smith946: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Jonovo98:
This is just the beginning of their punishment, white man shall no know peace until their do something about African especially Nigerian, they're the one toke way our glory, thinking they're smart enough, now is time for black man to reiterate, some of our brothers here seem to have forgotten so soon...
Mttttcheeeew.... Are u high on drugs or what
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
UncleHaba22:
Yahoo boys don nack diswan grin

Walai...
The yahoo boy will be happy for his success and will buy Benz cruise around town , while his victim died. What a life.
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Masterito(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
You are a big fool!!!!!
promzy555:
Broke client
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by juman(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
It make no sense for somebody to travel from his country to a much better country then join the gang of poor people in that country.
Better return back to your country.
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by MrLeks: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
This is serious. This world is really ending.
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by tobstarizhia(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by anambraamaka: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
This is very sad
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Rebuke: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
UncleHaba22:
Yahoo boys don nack diswan grin

This is not a joking matter here.

It can never be well with all those bastards that call themselves Yahoo yahoo boys, never!

They just sent a young man to untimely death.

Anyone who is still into this Yahoo yahoo thing will never know peace.

1 Like

Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by crafteck(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
Paramount and the other guy, Know and Understand that you are Murderers. The Blood of this young man is on your hands.

You may think you played smart but remember blood Speaks, Blood Cries, Blood revenges.

Same with all who perform this wicked enterprise on People. The Blood of all who took their lives for your action is on your hands.

If youve voted before, you are a murderer, if you didnt, you are also a murderer, no b by force to ooen mouth
You will Reap what you sow..
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by ozo13(m): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Slawormir and his co-criminals has done more damage to humanity than good....

Na just matter of time, their fowls go soon lay cooked eggs for dem one by one cry
grin
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by FarahAideed: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Why did this man act foolishly? Money can easily be replaced but life can never. Anyway, RIP to the dead.

They might have used Jazz on him
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Lightorder: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Why did this man act foolishly? Money can easily be replaced but life can never. Anyway, RIP to the dead.
my brooooother! God bless you. That is how one who came from US ceased my money after a business deal. I had to let go , though still watching him

1 Like

Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
TWLifestyle:
you know they will fall sick amd die if they don't blame women . That's one of the reasons why Yahoo became such a problem - men never bothered to discourage or advise these boys against yahoo cos they were too busy advising women on what to do with their vaginas .
Very terrible situation. If we think we'll progress with this misogynistic and ridiculous mindset of ours, our great-grandchildren will still be talking about smashing all the girls in their hood instead of development. Tufia.

1 Like

Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
well according to most coments here it is tashere money grin grin
No be tashere money oh. The man killed himself because he was already desperate and depressed because of loneliness then someone scammed him reducing his own self worth before his eyes. It's so sad as I know what loneliness and depression feels like.
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
Jonovo98:
First of all go back to school, because going by this comment of yours. Your command of the Nigerian lingua franca is terrible.
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
bigpicture001:

Do u know the bottom.line of what caused the war of Troy..? Or what broke psquare up..? Or what started the anger of the xenophobic attack on Nigerians in SA...? Whether u agree or not the quest and scramble for the best looking women is a big factor and motivation for guyz in their quest to get richer either in the good or bad way...

Learn to take responsibility for your own actions. After age 15, you are not allowed to blame other people or women for your own actions. Thanks
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Xpol: 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Yahoo that has almost been accepted as norms. Hmm. Only Hod knows how many people yahoo boys have sent to early grave
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by bigpicture001: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
kneehighbootz:

Learn to take responsibility for your own actions. After age 15, you are not allowed to blame other people or women for your own actions. Thanks

Bros u are taking things too personal....did I tell u am a Yahoo boi...?

I am telling u where sources of stuffs are coming from
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by TemmyT002(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Yahoo Boys werey
I hope the friend follows this up.
Contact Interpol through the local police.
I hope the Yahoo Boys get caught.
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by HEAVEN4444: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

No be tashere money oh. The man killed himself because he was already desperate and depressed because of loneliness then someone scammed him reducing his own self worth before his eyes. It's so sad as I know what loneliness and depression feels like.
yeah sad story. the guy needed nigerian male friends. he is not a bad looking guy at all. all the white men i see with nigerian women look very bad but this guy was somewhat handsome. if he had a nigerian friend he would have told him to buy a ticket and go to nigeria the women will be falling all over him. he will pick the best and take her home to britain. this whole online dating thing is lame. i dont understand it. its full of scammers and catfishers lol
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by eejo(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
This is the reason investors are fleeing the country. Scammers destroying the country and tomorrow someone will be shouting racism in the UK. To all Internet theives call Yahoo boys Karma will always do JUSTICE.
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Guyman111: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Regex: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ammishaddai:
So taking your life is the next logical step abi? Please how come you've not tried this... undecided

I never said anything like that.
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by promzy555(m): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Masterito:
You are a big fool!!!!!
c dis small pikin. I blame u, if nor b say dis country too big ur mama for b one of my side Chicks den.
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Gfskw: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
Jesus
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by Masterito(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
And very stupid.
promzy555:
c dis small pikin. I blame u, if nor b say dis country too big ur mama for b one of my side Chicks den.
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by promzy555(m): 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
Masterito:
And very stupid.
lions has nothing to do with rats
Re: Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) by einsteine(m): 1:37am On Jul 26, 2021
Prozico22:

When the slavery the happen the killed us know one talk about it just materials things na him make them dey hang them self the never see something bastard white if you see wetin dey do us Africa you know go pity them

No white man went into Africa to capture slaves. Black people captured slaves and sold them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) / Photos From Kogi Prison Break Today / Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.