Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,224 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. (5420 Views)

"We May Be Forced To Defend Ourselves If The Attacks Don't Stop" —LP Warns / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by oskopy: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
Every know s how to insult the almighty igbos these days.thats the same hatred they have for Israelites in the days of old
Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
BSsniffer:

Shove it up your ass then. grin

Lol... grin,

Cow is cow grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by oskopy: 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
Every rats know s how to insult the almighty igbos these days.thats the same hatred they have for Israelites in the days of old,
after the race milles will be counted.

1 Like

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Ikinternational: 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
BSsniffer:
grin grin

When Reno was massaging their small balls and big egos they were full of praises of reno.

Now that he's giving them a little history lesson on how they were once slaves Reno has now turned to an igbo hater.

A tribe of egotistical money worshipping humans who can't handle criticism or opposite arguments. High level group narcissism and marginalization complex. What's paining them is the thought that they were once slaves to the "commo" bini.. opening threads upon threads to treat their wounded ego. Lol, from ffk to Reno..... grin

After reading this, I checked my account balances. It seems no effect

Oya continue...igbos get plenty fanboys for here. Without them, this place is dead

Opinions are like assholes..

5 Likes

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by BSsniffer: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ikinternational:

After reading this, I checked my account balances. It seems no effect

Oya continue...igbos get plenty fanboys for here. Without them, this place is dead

Opinions are like assholes..

Yet you still commented.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Ikinternational: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2021

3 Likes

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Ikinternational: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Ikinternational: 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by BSsniffer: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ikinternational:
This one na my future hotel for Asaba.
You already know you're not welcomed

lol

Igbos refuse to stop the tension

Okoro stop using your oga's money to flex online. And get yourself a better phone that can take good screenshots.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Ikinternational: 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Ikinternational: 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Ojiofor: 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
BSsniffer:
grin grin

When Reno was massaging their small balls and big egos they were full of praises of reno.

Now that he's giving them a little history lesson on how they were once slaves Reno has now turned to an igbo hater.

A tribe of egotistical money worshipping humans who can't handle criticism or opposite arguments. High level group narcissism and marginalization complex. What's paining them is the thought that they were once slaves to the "commo" bini.. opening threads upon threads to treat their wounded ego. Lol, from ffk to Reno..... grin

Did Reno or his ancestors cross River Niger to enslave Igbos living in Igboland to warrant calling ndi Igbo slaves?

3 Likes

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Ikinternational: 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2021

2 Likes

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by BSsniffer: 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ikinternational:

What do you think my oga should do sir?
Like Any sound advice?

Seems they increased the offer. But my oga get coconut head

No matter the amount of money you claim to have still won't change your poor mentality, reason you'd always try to validate your insecurities with the little change at your disposal. As for for the real estate investment tell your oga to consider the price-to-rent ratio, location and if he qualifies for a adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) he can get the house by putting a down payment of 10% and spread the payment for 25years at 4% interest per year. Rental earnings would pay for the for the house. The 300k can get him a $3million house. That's the power of credit. Tell that to your oga.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by BSsniffer: 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ojiofor:

Did Reno or his ancestors cross River Niger to enslave Igbos living in Igboland to warrant calling ndi Igbo slaves?

Channel your questions to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Ojiofor: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
BSsniffer:

Channel your questions to him.

You might be him for supporting his falsehood.
Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by aribisala0(m): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
IDENNAA:

So, if someone decides it's ok to misrepresent a people's history he should not be corrected ? You can't be this ddummb!
What history do Igbos have ? Name one significant Igbo historical figure by name beforeNigeria

Just one
Hopefully you won't name a slave

The truth is bitter you are not as big as you boast you are

Name One woman of note from your history before Nigeria was created

Just one

The funny thing is Reno said nothing that was insulting
but being the insecure folk you are you are misconstruing his words and spoiling for a fight

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Naigleria: 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
Newton85:
This is very ironic, coming from an Eboe whose people are the greatest culprits when it comes to misrepresentating other people's history. So, wetin Reno (your number one hailer) write fit pain you people like this? You Eboes are the most insecure, easily-triggered, utterly fragile humans in Nigeria. Say small thing they don't like and they start waiting endlessly like toy-deprived spoilt brats!

Oh so we are not allowed to respond to his misinformation because we are Igbo?

The thread reached fp and got a lot of views so obviously it would get a lot of responses
Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Abagworo(m): 12:07am On Jul 25, 2021
Ojiofor:

Don't mind the hypocrites. I've read it here on Nairaland dozens of times where these non-Igbos were busy saying Igboland is just 5 Southeast States and each time Igbos corrected that wrong notion they were quick to claim Igbos in Delta aren't Igbos including Reno himself. They were the ones to balkanize Igboland and are still the ones lumping us back together again. It only proves one truth that Igbos lived from boundary with Bini all the way to boundary with Ibibio and Delta Igbos are the aboriginals of Delta State who at a time were frequently raided by Bini people whom sold their POW to Portuguese but the interesting thing is that Bini never captured Igbo territory through war. Agbor fought them to a standstill. The influence of Bini came into Igboland through peaceful cultural exchange by some Igbos adopting Benin style of Kingship.

5 Likes

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by aribisala0(m): 12:15am On Jul 25, 2021
what has the structure of Nigeria in 2021 got to do with the slave trade 400 years ago

2 Likes

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Ojiofor: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2021
Abagworo:

Don't mind the hypocrites. I've read it here on Nairaland dozens of times where these non-Igbos were busy saying Igboland is just 5 Southeast States and each time Igbos corrected that wrong notion they were quick to claim Igbos in Delta aren't Igbos including Reno himself. They were the ones to balkanize Igboland and are still the ones lumping us back together again. It only proves one truth that Igbos lived from boundary with Bini all the way to boundary with Ibibio and Delta Igbos are the aboriginals of Delta State who at a time were frequently raided by Bini people whom sold their POW to Portuguese but the interesting thing is that Bini never captured Igbo territory through war. Agbor fought them to a standstill. The influence of Bini came into Igboland through peaceful cultural exchange by some Igbos adopting Benin style of Kingship.

They lump us together when it suit their wicked narrative against ndi Igbo.Now few Igbanke/Ika slaves have become Igbo slaves.

5 Likes

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Ikinternational: 12:42am On Jul 25, 2021
BSsniffer:

No matter the amount of money you claim to have still won't change your poor mentality, reason you'd always try to validate your insecurities with the little change at your disposal. As for for the real estate investment tell your oga to consider the price-to-rent ratio, location and if he qualifies for a adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) he can get the house by putting a down payment of 10% and spread the payment for 25years at 4% interest per year. Rental earnings would pay for the for the house. The 300k can get him a $3million house. That's the power of credit. Tell that to your oga.

I absolutely adore people that talk shit while preferring to remain anonymous. lol

Seems you can't read n comprehend simultaneously
Mr advisor
Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Ikinternational: 12:48am On Jul 25, 2021
BSsniffer:

I'm still waiting to find out who your expensive phone help oga

When I go to sleep, a whole village is praying for me.
Who your phone help
Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by BSsniffer: 12:59am On Jul 25, 2021
Ikinternational:

I'm still waiting to find out who your expensive phone help oga

When I go to sleep, a whole village is praying for me.
Who your phone help

Lol, Ok you're rich, everyone's broke. You're the fresh Prince of aba. Go write a rap song about it and vamos from this thread except you have something tangible to say.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Ikinternational: 1:01am On Jul 25, 2021
Newton85:
This is very ironic, coming from an Eboe whose people are the greatest culprits when it comes to misrepresentating other people's history. So, wetin Reno (your number one hailer) write fit pain you people like this? You Eboes are the most insecure, easily-triggered, utterly fragile humans in Nigeria. Say small thing they don't like and they start waiting endlessly like toy-deprived spoilt brats!

Nobody is having convulsions about your opinions dickhead. It's called a news cycle.
The fact the igbos don't tolerate nonsense n many dey sm is not our headache.

You people will keep advising the igbos till death.
N nobody will still give a flying fvck.

If you like spell igbo eibue. Just don't spell it
B r o k e. Capeesh

2 Likes

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Ikinternational: 1:13am On Jul 25, 2021
BSsniffer:

Lol, Ok you're rich, everyone's broke. You're the fresh Prince of aba. Go write a rap song about it and vamos from this thread except you have something tangible to say.

You keep deflecting n diverting..why
It's not either you're a billionaire or you sell pure water
God knows I'm not lying
I can post some screenshots from WhatsApp if you wish

That's the difference between me n most of you nairalanders. I prefer to post with facts. N I don't get comfort from being anonymous.

Again, who your expensive phone help

3 Likes

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by BSsniffer: 1:37am On Jul 25, 2021
Ikinternational:

You keep deflecting n diverting..why
It's not either you're a billionaire or you sell pure water
God knows I'm not lying
I can post some screenshots from WhatsApp if you wish

That's the difference between me n most of you nairalanders. I prefer to post with facts. N I don't get comfort from being anonymous.

Again, who your expensive phone help

Lol... posting wards of cash and guns, talking about being a billionaire. There's no deflecting or diverting, this thread is about Reno and how igbos responded to a comment of his, it's not a dick measuring thread to brag about money probably from crime proceeds. You don't get comfortable from being anonymous because you have no reputation to protect, take all that money from you and your confidence and ego is reduced to zero. Deep down you're empty. You can open a thread declare your identity and brag about your assets. You're derailing this thread with your foolishness. Run along.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Naigleria: 1:55am On Jul 25, 2021
BSsniffer:

[s]Lol... posting wards of cash and guns, talking about being a billionaire. There's no deflecting or diverting, this thread is about Reno and how igbos responded to a comment of his, it's not a dick measuring thread to brag about money probably from crime proceeds. You don't get comfortable from being anonymous because you have no reputation to protect, take all that money from you and your confidence and ego is reduced to zero. Deep down you're empty. You can open a thread declare your identity and brag about your assets. You're derailing this thread with your foolishness. Run along.[/s]

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 25, 2021
Ikinternational:

My oga let me borrow his machine
Look what dey inside booth
The man na pure rascal

See dem, chest beaters posting small cash thinking he’s rich. Big brother is watching you, hope you know, keep flaunting your fraudulent activities and souvenirs online, one day will be for the owner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by OBALOLA55(m): 2:27am On Jul 25, 2021
BSsniffer:

grin yes....the richest, smartest and most powerful Jew race in africa. I know the drill.
YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT IGBOS WHILE BOOK HARAM ARE BUSY DOING GODS WORK WITH LIFE OF YOUR MUSLIM BRETHREN IN THE NORTH.

IGBOS SHA DON RENT SHOP ONTOP YOUR HEAD grin
Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Ikinternational: 2:38am On Jul 25, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

See dem, chest beaters posting small cash thinking he’s rich. Big brother is watching you, hope you know, keep flaunting your fraudulent activities and souvenirs online, one day will be for the owner.

Blah blah blah
I will even post my address n phone # sef
We're not built the same
Post your balance if na man you be
Hating ass wishing bad luck on me
Stupid motherfucker

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is The Most Influential Africa Language To Be Adopted By All Africans / Alhaji Yunusa The '18 Yr Old' Ese Young Lover (pix) / Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.