Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

If You Have A Smartphone, Then You Are Not Unemployed. Go & Get Your Money - Ren - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Have A Smartphone, Then You Are Not Unemployed. Go & Get Your Money - Ren (438 Views)

Nicki Minaj Rocks Matching Hairstyle With Her Mom As They Attend Oscar De La Ren / Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' / Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Smartphone, Then You Are Not Unemployed. Go & Get Your Money - Ren by Admob090(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
The former special assistant to former president Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has once again spoken as he often does.

According to a tweet he made this afternoon, he made it known that if someone is unemployed and he or she has a smartphone which has access to the internet, then the problem of the person is not lack of employment, but it is lack of initiative.

Going forward, he made it clear that the world has changed. He stated it clearly that there are legitimate money on the internet calling the person. He ended his tweet by urging such person to go and get collect his or her money.

This is really a good one from Reno Omokri. He has made a valid point here. Indeed there are a lot of things someone can do online to make money. The only thing we need to do is to sit down and think well. I don't think that people should be complaining this period that they are unemployed.

What is your take on what Reno Omokri has just said here? You can drop your comments and opinions below.

CONTINUE READING [url]CLASSICVIEW.COM.NG[/url]

Re: If You Have A Smartphone, Then You Are Not Unemployed. Go & Get Your Money - Ren by Africana1123(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
O
Re: If You Have A Smartphone, Then You Are Not Unemployed. Go & Get Your Money - Ren by Mkingz(m): 12:34am On Jul 25, 2021
All you need is a smartphone and internet to make money...Take advantage of the internet money today..instead of just posting memes and aimless chats on whatsapp,you can start a whatsapp TV which would help you get more contacts,get more sales(if u already have a small business) and get paid when you run adverts and promos for people all from the comfort of ur bed...Misfits TV is the best in the TV game with over 50k contacts and he has put together a course laying out the blueprints for you for just 20k...So much value for a small token which could shoot up to 50k inna blink...you wouldn’t want to miss this so tap the link in my signature or shoot me a mail or text me directly on whatsapp with the number in my bio to get started!!

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Hottest Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates | Shine Ya Eye / "I'm Not Begging You To Love Me," - Rita Edochie Tells Follower / Cow Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.