Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes (1549 Views)

IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice / Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Sunday Ajayi, FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident (2) (3) (4)

Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by DoggoneDogg: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
*Treason
*Trespassing
*Aggravated Assault.
*Aiding & Abetting violence.
*Illegal possession of arms.
*Attempted manslaughter.
*Conspiracy to cause bodily harm.
*Terrorism
*Unlawful assembly/mob action
*Murder
*Smuggling
*Forgery
*Accessory to murder
*Disorderly conduct
*Hate crimes
*Armed robbery

Igboho is a goner!
Re: Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by Jerryherd: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2021

Aboki mehsuyah you are dealing with a sophisticated Yoruba man, wiser than your ancestors

Give evidence, witness account, petition or written statement backing each and every count and charges

No wonder Buhari didn't use a dunce aboki lawyer when he lost Election trice at the Election tribunal, and when he was being challenged for his fraudulent certificate... He had to beg his sophisticated masters to be his counsel because he knows he is surrounded by dunce

Monafiq Fulanis will cry blood after 2023 insha Allah

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by Ammishaddai: 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
I don't know why people on this platform keep dreaming up accusations believing it will hold weight on social media. But they keep forgetting that trials are won in a court of law and not on social media undecided

Re: Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by DoctorDree(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
No be only goner na gunners

Re: Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by DoggoneDogg: 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
DoctorDree:
No be only goner na gunners

Shut up!

Re: Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by DoggoneDogg: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
Jerryherd:

Aboki mehsuyah you are dealing with a sophisticated Yoruba man, wiser than your ancestors

Give evidence, witness account, petition or written statement backing each and every count and charges

No wonder Buhari didn't use a dunce aboki lawyer when he lost Election trice at the Election tribunal, and when he was being challenged for his fraudulent certificate... He had to beg his sophisticated masters to be his counsel because he knows he is surrounded by dunce

Shut up your mouth

Re: Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by HopeSpencer: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Well, Mai suya people will only win if the eggheads can hire a Yoruba lawyer. I'm sure no hausa Fulani lawyer can win any meaningful case in court.

Re: Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by BlowYourMind: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
madness

Re: Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by DoggoneDogg: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
HopeSpencer:
Well, Mai suya people will only win if the eggheads can hire a Yoruba lawyer. I'm sure no hausa Fulani lawyer can win any meaningful case in court.

Jerryherd of cattle, shut up
Re: Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by alphaeus212(m): 4:45am On Jul 25, 2021
grin grin ABOKIS BUSY FLEXING THEIR COPY AND PASTE TECHNIQUE.....Yoruba go fvck una up big time grin grin grin

Re: Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by Afolabimills(m): 6:37am On Jul 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
*Treason
*Trespassing
*Aggravated Assault.
*Attempted manslaughter.
*Terrorism
*Murder
*Smuggling
*Forgery
*Accessory to murder
*Disorderly conduct
*Hate crimes
*Robbery

Igboho is a goner!

spit.. govt of lies shameless hypocrites jihadist supporters

Re: Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by talk2hb1(m): 7:05am On Jul 25, 2021
Robbery Kẹ̀?
Lobatan!
Re: Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by Monogamy: 7:11am On Jul 25, 2021
Jerryherd:

Abeg, stop tagging Yorubas with Igboho's woes.. Let him fight his fight alone..

I really don't know why some of you people are just too emotional when it comes to politics.

So Kanu can be tagged as a terrorist but Igboho as a saint .

That's simply hypocrisy

Re: Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by Jerryherd: 7:34am On Jul 25, 2021
Monogamy:

Abeg, stop tagging Yorubas with Igboho's woes.. Let him fight his fight alone..

I really don't know why some of you people are just too emotional when it comes to politics.

So Kanu can be tagged as a terrorist but Igboho as a saint .

That's simply hypocrisy

Like him or not Sunday Igboho is a Yoruba man and that makes him Yoruba's business

He wants Yoruba nation, I want restructured Nigeria

He is full blooded PDP under Ladoja Adedibu caucus, I am a full Blooded AD, AC, ACN and now APC die hard supporter

He is Christian and I am Muslim

He strongly fights Fulani injustice in my region, I condemn Fulanis evil even if I don't have means to fight

What am saying is regardless of party affiliation and ideological differences Sunday Igboho remains a Yorub man and my blood brother and only his best interest will I seek as an Omoluabi...

I will never stand and watch Fulani reel out false accusation on my brother and say it's non of my concern

Re: Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by gidgiddy: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
*Treason
*Trespassing
*Aggravated Assault.
*Attempted manslaughter.
*Terrorism
*Murder
*Smuggling
*Forgery
*Accessory to murder
*Disorderly conduct
*Hate crimes
*Robbery

Igboho is a goner!

All of this because the man said he wants Oduduwa Republic?

Not surprising, they did the same to Nnamdi Kanu because he said he wants Biafra

Re: Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by Monogamy: 7:45am On Jul 25, 2021
Jerryherd:

Like him or not Sunday Igboho is a Yoruba man and that makes him Yoruba's business

He wants Yoruba nation, I want restructured Nigeria

He is full blooded PDP under Ladoja Adedibu caucus, I am a full Blooded AD, AC, ACN and now APC die hard supporter

He is Christian and I am Muslim

He strongly fights Fulani injustice in my region, I condemn Fulanis evil even if I don't have means to fight

What am saying is regardless of party affiliation and ideological differences Sunday Igboho remains a Yorub man and my blood brother and only his best interest will I seek as an Omoluabi...

I will never stand and watch Fulani reel out false accusation on my brother and say it's non of my concern

Igboho overstepped his boundaries.. You can't claim to be fighting for your people and still be making their lives vulnerable due to reckless utterances, unnecessary protest, irrelevant assertions..

Fine, he is fighting for his people but in a very wrong way...

No real Yorubas would allow Igboho to bring trouble into the region. It's better they stop him now
Re: Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by Jerryherd: 8:04am On Jul 25, 2021
Monogamy:

Igboho overstepped his boundaries.. You can't claim to be fighting for your people and still be making their lives vulnerable due to reckless utterances, unnecessary protest, irrelevant assertions..

Fine, he is fighting for his people but in a very wrong way...

No real Yorubas would allow Igboho to bring trouble into the region. It's better they stop him now

making their lives vulnerable due to reckless utterances, unnecessary protest, irrelevant assertions..

Can you please give examples of this utterances??

Shetima of Arewa youth forum issued Igbo quit notice, his house was not invaded or anyone murdered

Mayetti Allah openly claimed responsibility of attacks in Benue blaming Ortom for seizing their livestock yet he is a free man

So kindly tell us particular utterances and rally that endangered Yoruba , or we should just keep shut after all Fulani attack

A successful American medical doctor was invited home to serve Oyo State under Ladoja, he came and after the tenure he went back to US, Igangan king asked him to come home to invest in agriculture, which he obliged, he was killed on that same farm over cattle grazing... Sunday Igboho happens to be his friend... How do you want him to react as a friend

Re: Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by sammyj: 8:08am On Jul 25, 2021
OP and his confused pay grade master are leaving in another delusional world!! shocked shocked
Re: Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by Glink2018(m): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
*Treason
*Trespassing
*Aggravated Assault.
*Attempted manslaughter.
*Terrorism
*Murder
*Smuggling
*Forgery
*Accessory to murder
*Disorderly conduct
*Hate crimes
*Robbery

Igboho is a goner!

This was how Nigerian police listed crime against James Ibori some years ago, at the end of the day, he was discharged and acquitted....and the same James Ibori was arrested in London for just 3 count charges....and was guilty of all the three count charges. ...

Let them go and add more to the count charges at the end of the day, the Myetti Allah group will tell the judge how the judgment will go....

Country of crazy people..
Re: Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by DoggoneDogg: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2021
talk2hb1:
Robbery Kẹ̀?
Lobatan!

Armed robbery.
Thanks for the correction.
Re: Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by Timatayo1: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
Why una no add rape .... idiot terrorist's government
Re: Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by Gabkosh: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Shut up your mouth
Na your papa give am mouth aboki
Re: Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
Jerryherd:

Why always playing ethno-religious card?
Nairaland is just a bunch of e-warriora who know nothing abt the reality of happenings in Nigeria. Come 2023, North will unite with some southern group and they'll continue from where they stop untill u get sense to know that, those people have the same tribe and religion which is money and power!

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha / HAPPENING NOW!!! One Million-man Match For Ebonyi @25 / Amaechi Wrong On Money Left Behind By Jonathan, Says Osita Chidoka