Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport (48267 Views)

Air Peace Aircraft Develops Engine Failure Mid Air / Aviation College Plane Crash-land At Ilorin Airport / Robbers Attack Air Peace Aircraft While Taxiing To Take Off At Lagos Airp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport by Shellsploit: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2021
Mathoj:

Including their brand new aircrafts? You a demon !

shocked
Re: Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport by smartNerd: 8:41am On Jul 25, 2021
I have learned over the years that when one’s
mind is made up, this diminishes fear. -- Rosa
Parks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport by smartNerd: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2021
Twenty years from now you will be more
disappointed by the things that you didn’t do
than by the ones you did do, so throw off the
bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the
trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream,
Discover. -- Mark Twain

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900061_besogood_jpeg0d8d05a89aba72a0a334e06da1bc5339
Re: Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport by YoungRay007: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2021
Warning signs, this man has neglected all this signs. Na until he get plane crash he go learn lesson
Re: Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport by Jackdean111(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
Shellsploit:
The aircraft's maintenance crew has a lot of questions to answer... lipsrsealed

All other aircraft's should be grounded immediately till investigation are properly conducted.
Good day sir... I want to tell you something sir. Permission to quote you on an old thread?
Re: Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport by Jackdean111(m): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
tamdun:
Saw it on twitter few hours ago, hope no casualty
I want to tell you something sir. Permission to quote you on an old thread?
Re: Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport by Jackdean111(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media1./images/04af3f8f27533bba675a40dc6411c590/tenor.gif?itemid=20436668[/img]

I want to tell you something sir. Permission to quote you on an old thread?
Re: Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport by Babandia27: 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
quentin06:

Why are you blaming the airport? If you have a flat tyre on your car, do you blame the road?
Blame the operators of the airline, who won't service their craft even after collecting over 60k per passenger.
Am sure when you look at that plane, the tyres are all worn out and shinning like a mirror.
I dont blame anyone but just that i saw the word "international". e shock me.
Re: Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport by Nyenatetan(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
[quote author=FalseProphet1 post=104055007] A popular politician will die this year.

An aircraft will narrowly escape crashing.

There will be more reports of collapsed buildings in this remaining half of the year.

Killings will increase.

Buhari's health will get worse and the presidency will hide it from Nigerians.

Team Nigeria in the Olympics will perform badly.

This I have

Why are you so pessimistic
Re: Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport by Paulianfa(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sorrow
Re: Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport by MUTERIKA(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
driand:

Why on God's green earth will ilorin have an international airport before some other productive and industrial states?

Anyway thank God it was just a minor situation,

But still ilorin neva reach to get airport let alone International
U MA REASON WETIN U DEY TALK!
Re: Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport by abnot: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
Aganju849:
Air Peaces about to pieces ya body

I pity anyone still flying with Air Pieces
I will fly air peace, arik, dana and any operator under the current NCAA regime. Don't pity me. Tyre blowout in aviation is not abnormal . It happens all over the world and there are procedures on how to handle it when it happens during take off and when it happens during landing. If you don't know something spare 5 mins and read about it. Ethiopian is the best airline in africa today yet it suffered a plane crash in 2019 and suffered a fire incidence in 2020 that led to the complete loss of the aircraft. I still fly their aircrafts.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport by abnot: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
mechanics:
No questions to answer, even the AIB didn't even investigate the incidence.
Read through three pages of this thread and I must say the level of ignorance is mindblowing. Grounding an airline's aircrafts because of a mere tyre blowout that AIB classified as minor not warranting investigation. The confidence with which contributors put out there statements makes you feel like they are knowledgeable enough but content is empty with no correlation to the workings of the aviation industry
Re: Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport by Vicky2580: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
A popular politician will die this year.

There will be more reports of collapsed buildings in this remaining half of the year.

Killings will increase.

This I have seen.
mad oo
Re: Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport by Shellsploit: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Jackdean111:

Good day sir... I want to tell you something sir. Permission to quote you on an old thread?

Permission granted.
Re: Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport by t2luv1: 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
A popular politician will die this year.

Killings will increase.

This I have seen.

On the Down Low give me six numbers between 1 to 58 and one number between 1 to 39. mega Million jackpot is $179m I promise to split 80/20 C'mon now since you can see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Afternoon (Graphic Photos) / Tony Erondu, Peace Mass Accident Victim, Mourned By Family & Friends / Anambra Airport Is Ready, Waiting For NCAA Approval For Commercial Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.