Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,977 members, 7,956,648 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In (36720 Views)

APC Sweeps Kwara Local Government Polls / Edo Guber: ‘Na God Get Power’ – Philip Shaibu Jubilates As Results Trickle In / APC Sweeps Ekiti North Senatorial District - Official Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by drealcivilceno(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
June12Buhari:
Op stop fooling yourself please? Even the dumbest of human knows that APC will sweep the Lagos LGA selection

Again stop fooling yourself and disturbing the peace of sensible nairalands

Imagine!!!

Really!

You know why people leave this country, our leaders are part of it but we the Masses are the big headache.

Masses:Everything is their fault.

Government: oya come and solve the problem:-

Masses: Abeg I no do, na una go still rig am.

Government: grin

1 Like

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by providencia(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Before nko.

I voted for Best and Benson this morning. A very good combination. Those guys have been doing a great job so I voted for continuity. My local government dey always dey very strong and when we dey represent for madam state she is always happy at my local government.

I meant best whiskey and Benson. Decode the rest

But they said one of them liable for the death of young people na

1 Like

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by obonujoker(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
Are we supposed to be surprised?
Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by Patrioticman007(m): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
WonderManly:
Next Level Straight!
Like for APC:
Share for PDP:

Majority had it way (indigenes), while the minorities had their say (developers).

8 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by kinglaxon: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
WATCH: The Sound of Rain Meditation, Deep Sleep, Relaxing Sounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooicMsY9g3g
Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by naijadrivablog: 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
What do you expectM
Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by ultiabaz36(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
Make lasiec no sha waste time to pay the Clerk and Presiding officers. Poor treatment of the workers
Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by Bighead95(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
Upon what buhari has turned this country to eg economically etc ...

Upon what herdsmen has done to our bushes.

Upon what happened to the victims at lekki togate.

Upon the palliative given to the masses for covid 19 which was falsely shared....

Yet most people still voted for APC.....

I repeat anybody that voted for APC thunder go strike hin generation ...

E no go better for those people

Failure go start to they happen for there life/generation.....

cry cry cry no wonder this country can never be a better place for the less privileged or people who aren't connected with higher people...

I thank God for my life

1 Like

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by duduade: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
After the money they paid to Jagaban why wont those particular persons win
Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by Okhuadams(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
milann:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/breaking-apc-sweeps-lagos-council-polls-as-results-trickle-in/

the same way PHI DEE PHI will sweep their own control state APC MANY CHANGE LEVEL

4 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by Emma1Oj(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
I will be so surprise if I hear say any other party win one seat.. Abi na Jimi Agbaje? Make una forget that one night stand man.

1 Like

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by Prophet777: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kangaroo election...
Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
providencia:

But they said one of them liable for the death of young people na
Buhari no dey liable to the death of even unborn kids?
Something must kill a man.

2 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by Stronghold91: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
always APC

1 Like

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
FamTomx2:

Na Today E Go Clear You Say, Nigerians Have Totally Rejected APC.

Keep fooling yourself. Rather than delusional folks like you to wake up and smell the coffee, in the face of the monumental failings of PDP as an opposition, you still prefer to be ranting impotently from your keyboard rather than getting involved to deliver the changes you want.

Are you blind to have missed how virtually all PDP Governors are defecting or planning to defect to the APC daily?

By the time APC wins by landslide victory everywhere in 2023, because there is no semblance of oppostion at all in Nigeria , then jokers like you who never face or accept reality will be left weeping bitterly.

6 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by Splitmind: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Next level things cheesy
Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by funmise007(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
No Opposition get time to fight sitting governors knowing they don't do normal they ain't gonna get their salary...as their money comes from the governors desk
Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by June12Buhari(f): 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
There's no need flogging a dead horse, especially the one that died in Lagos politics

Even Jesus refused to jump down from the mountains when tempted by the devil to do so. In fact, going to take part at the Lagos LGA selections today and expecting another party aside the APC to win is like going to one of Lagos morgues and praying for all the corpses and expecting one of them to wake up

drealcivilceno:

Really!

You know why people leave this country, our leaders are part of it but we the Masses are the big headache.

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by LegalWolf: 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
West2019:
Yorubas are fools.

Your parents trained you well, but it’s unfortunate you’re disgracing them on the internet.
Shame on u

6 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
drealcivilceno:

Really!

Y

nigga forget drama. PDP no get hope for Lagos. They are even being given a run for their money in their traditional stronghold in the south south.

5 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by lexy2014: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
bkool7:

Do you know how many party members these Parties have?

I used to attend Apc Zone meeting in my area and we used to be more than 30.

Still doesn't negate what I said
Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by sokera: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
lalaIDIOTsclala:

APC is synonymous with suffering, but Suffering no dey Taya ppl as we have seen
what party do you expect them to vote for if not APC??,

3 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by sokera: 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
West2019:
Yorubas are fools.
pele omo ibo... they are fool for voting APC? Thought we are in democracy, ppl can vote who they like

7 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by Olaolufred(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Voter apathy is a blessing to politician.
It helps in manipulating results in conjunction with the umpire.
APC, PDP, ypp, adn etc. will all rig elections if they have the opportunity.
They all only shout when the other party won by rigging more.

1 Like

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by ofuonyebi: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
When JAGABAN coughs Lagos go shiver
Wherever Tinubu dey na there Lagosians they parade
That is why it is good to lay a solid foundation and legazy
that would always speak fore us tomorrow..

APC NEXT LEVEL FOR LAGOS

2 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by Adexvivacity(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
undecided

8 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bighead95:
Upon what buhari has turned this country to eg economically etc ...

Upon what herdsmen has done to our bushes.

Upon what happened to the victims at lekki togate.

Upon the palliative given to the masses for covid 19 which was falsely shared....

Yet most people still voted for APC.....

I repeat anybody that voted for APC thunder go strike hin generation ...

E no go better for those people

Failure go start to they happen for there life/generation.....

cry cry cry no wonder this country can never be a better place for the less privileged or people who aren't connected with higher people...

I thank God for my life

Unfortunately, people like you can never be part of developmental change Nigeria needs because you don't ever accept reality.

You prefer to spray impotent curses and worthless prayers up and down that has never stopped the oppressors of Nigeria since independence.

This is why Nigeria host the most religious people in the world yet our nation is pathetic and drowing. You lot never face reality to embrace the role you have to play to deliver our nation.

Politics in Nigeria is heavily monetised at the grassroot level and required committed financing and efforts. Not votes alone as you simplistically assume.

It is disgraceful you guys cannot even see the obvious yet you think you can just curse APC to lose elections.

Look at PDP with a leader, i.e Atiku, who hides in Dubai for 4 years to then show up months to the election demanding to be President.

Look at hungry PDP Governors and legislators, because of their own selfish private ambitions, defecting daily to APC and making the ruling Party more unstoppable.

APC can only be stopped if the PDP or any other Party consist of principled individuals ready to commit and sacrifice their own time, effort, political machinery and considerable finances to deliver a win for their Party as the much maligned Tinubu did in 2014 to 2015 for the APC that was in opposition at the time. .

Otherwise you guys should just face reality and accept 2023 will mainly be about the coronation of individuals who will emerge APC Presidential, gubernatotial and legislative candidates.

6 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
WonderManly:
Next Level Straight!
Like for APC:
Share for PDP:
The one that wins online is always the one that looses

3 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by esthel(f): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
A lot of people don't vote in Lagos, they have left it for the party faithfuls
Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
safesurfer:
nigga forget drama. PDP no get hope for Lagos. They are even being given a run for their money in their traditional stronghold in the south south.

Don't mind Nigerians. Too many of them are dreamers and that is why the same crew will continue to oppress them forever.

Politics is not by mouth and prayers or curses alone. The fact is that APC could not have wished for a better opposition than the worthless and clueless PDP full of greedy, hopeless, unprincipled and abjectly incompetent "anywhere belle face" desperados.

We are seeing the defection daily that shows no one will be left in PDP by 2023 election while Atiku, the official leader of the PDP, continues to sojourn in Dubai rather than leading the opposition in Nigeria.

Meanwhile the same impotent Atiku watches unconcerned from Dubai as virtually all SE and SS Governors are planning to join APC before 2022 yet he foolishly thinks he has a chance to be President of Nigeria. Lol.

Still, some people continue to fool themselves the APC will somehow be voted out in 2023.

I dey laff because the only thing loading is APC landlide everywhere in the 2023 elections that will see the APC become even more powerful, more unstoppable and a greater law unto itself unless the APC empower a reformer to be President rather than a backward Malami, Moin moin Buni, Bala Mohammed, Jonathan, Fayemi or Pantami type.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.