Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In (36299 Views)

Ondo 2020: Breaking: APC Leads As Results Trickle In From Polling Units / Apc Sweeps 27 Jigawa Lg Council Poll, As Pdp, Sdp Kick / APC Sweeps Ekiti North Senatorial District - Official Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by Rockride: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
Was not surprised. For those who are surprised please take a chill pill. Wasted resources seriously. And they just wasted our today with this written result.
Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by Drosonogasta(m): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
I knw PDP excos go don cashout again. Akwa Ibom no fit be Lagos
Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by aydelicious: 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
we are now waiting for the result of it oo
Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by wellmax(m): 12:09am On Jul 25, 2021
teacherbim:
I couldn't believe my eyes with what I saw on my street today, people trooped out to vote with this situation on ground, it is well ooo,I pray Nigerians receive sense

So sitting at home, wining, crying and wailing is the solution to the perceived anomaly in the country. Dude, those who came to vote are wise, they voted to protect whatever intereste they have. You on the other hand, can continue to wail, expecting a magic wand to turn Nigeria around. Joke is on you.

5 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by wellmax(m): 12:11am On Jul 25, 2021
djgroove:
No election in somolu when the current chairman printed another ballot paper and remove YPP on the ballot paper. There is YPP on bariga and ayobo ipaja and other LGC and all LCDA in lagos state but only somolu was deferent

Hahahah ignorance and stupidity. Nobody can print ballot papers and gwt away with it. YPP contested in Bariga but not in Somolu. Why would their logo appear there? You go school at all?

5 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by wellmax(m): 12:12am On Jul 25, 2021
Bighead95:
Upon what buhari has turned this country to eg economically etc ...

Upon what herdsmen has done to our bushes.

Upon what happened to the victims at lekki togate.

Upon the palliative given to the masses for covid 19 which was falsely shared....

Yet most people still voted for APC.....

I repeat anybody that voted for APC thunder go strike hin generation ...

E no go better for those people

Failure go start to they happen for there life/generation.....

cry cry cry no wonder this country can never be a better place for the less privileged or people who aren't connected with higher people...

I thank God for my life

You have been ranting and wailing since 2019 and no thunder has striken anybody. Are you not mad like this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by wellmax(m): 12:14am On Jul 25, 2021
rollandben:
Only Tinubu ass licking loyalist and die hard poverty people do the voting. I still wonder why people begs politicians politicians for food. Poverty no fit taya Naija o. But to think of it...if Tinubu never die Yoruba people no go get sense. Yoruba sense dey Tinubu pocket

Oga who did the voting in Rivers, Oyo, Ábíá etc where PDP won all seats. Yeye dey smell.

Tinubu lives freely in your head because he's better than all your leaders put together living, unborn, or dead. Tinubu is their father.

This man left office in 2007, yet he's more relevant than every politician in Nigeria's history.

Hate or love him, Tinubu is the Jagaban

6 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by MoIbrahim: 1:17am On Jul 25, 2021
Lol! What is the difference between APC and PDP?

Tagobiba:
A
P
C

Evil party

1 Like

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by MoIbrahim: 1:19am On Jul 25, 2021
Yetapo:

Oga o

I rest my case
This country is finished

For your state na how many opposition LGA chairmen dey?

1 Like

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by kings59: 1:23am On Jul 25, 2021
teacherbim:
I couldn't believe my eyes with what I saw on my street today, people trooped out to vote with this situation on ground, it is well ooo,I pray Nigerians receive sense

It is very easy.

Make live hard

Make money unavailable

Then, they go hungry and d your will for even a naira.
Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by MoIbrahim: 1:24am On Jul 25, 2021
teacherbim:

They should have stayed away so that the situation will change itself for them abi?

2 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by MoIbrahim: 1:27am On Jul 25, 2021
Yepisi:
Tinubu has rigged it for APC again

Gerrout! How many opposition chairman dey ur state?

3 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by MoIbrahim: 1:29am On Jul 25, 2021
PDP really needs to wake up

OneTemplate:
PDP is dead in Nigeria. A totally pathetic, clueless and hopeless opposition Party. Out of power, and with no federal wealth and armed forces to control, the PDP is showing its true colour as a thieving entity only capable of looting Nigeria's commonwealth shamelessly.

Out of power and influence, the PDP is a total failure and a big fat zero.

As much as I hate PDP I will alway want Nigeria to have a vibrant opposition Party able and willing to step in if the ruling Party becomes a failure.

Unfortunately that opposition is not the PDP and all patriotic Nigerians really need to find a Tinubu-type figure to lead the charge for the emergence of a great opposition Party that can keep APC from becoming a ruthless and failed dictatorship as the PDP became over 16 years from 1999 to 2015.

From all we are seeing , APC will win the 2023 Presidential, gubernatorial and legislative elections with an embarrassing landslide likely to be the biggest in the history of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by akdjr(m): 1:34am On Jul 25, 2021
They're enjoying good development in Lagos as compare to their states where they came from, yet they want PDP to take over the state. Kole work! 2023 some people will be shocked after all what they have caused to portray APC led federal government in bad light didn't give them the result they expect. We de watch! I am ready to support any other party better than APC but definitely not PDP. Congratulations to the winners!!! The progressive train can never be stopped �

5 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by 7lives: 1:37am On Jul 25, 2021
Bighead95:

Upon the palliative given to the masses for covid 19 which was falsely shared....

cry cry cry no wonder this country can never be a better place for the less privileged or people who aren't connected with higher people...

I thank God for my life

Which party did you campaign for?.
You want to force others to vote for your party?
You go just kill your self.

4 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by stayclearofme: 1:42am On Jul 25, 2021
June12Buhari:
Op stop fooling yourself please? Even the dumbest of human knows that APC will sweep the Lagos LGA selection

Again stop fooling yourself and disturbing the peace of sensible nairalands

Imagine!!!
Oga go to sleep na by force to read the post. Person post situation report u come dey para like say dem force you to read am. The results obviously pain you. Mind you I am neither APC or PDP supporter before you will start running your mouth.
Go sleep!

2 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by stayclearofme: 1:44am On Jul 25, 2021
Bighead95:

I thank God for my life
Na wah see curses... Buhari poverty don really deal with this one.
You wan come force people to vote for your own party patapata na PDP... No difference between the two parties so all your curses goes back to you.. Amen!

4 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by 7lives: 1:48am On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Come 2023 any one that vote for APC in the presidential election ( I don't care about others) it will never be well with them.
PDP don't even need to do much if there are smart come 2023..
Endsar alone, killing of people at igboho house, Herdsmen killing. There should just show that...sensible Nigeria will know APC is not an option.
And pls do pray we don't conduct a E voting come 2023 cause I assure u if we do....APC will lose 2023

Election wey APC done win since 2019 cheesy
How many people remain for pdp self?
Pdp wey go small pass kowa before 2023.

4 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by 7lives: 1:50am On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Come 2023 any one that vote for APC in the presidential election ( I don't care about others) it will never be well with them.
Endsar alone, killing of people at igboho house, Herdsmen killing. There should just show that...sensible Nigeria will know APC is not an option.
And pls do pray we don't conduct a E voting come 2023 cause I assure u if we do....APC will lose 2023.

You go just kill yourself, yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by stayclearofme: 1:51am On Jul 25, 2021
rollandben:
Only Tinubu ass licking loyalist and die hard poverty people do the voting. I still wonder why people begs politicians politicians for food. Poverty no fit taya Naija o. But to think of it...if Tinubu never die Yoruba people no go get sense. Yoruba sense dey Tinubu pocket
What was your reaction when PDP won all the seats in Rivers and Abia..
Who were the people that did the voting?
Na Tinubu mata go kill all of una.

3 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by 7lives: 1:52am On Jul 25, 2021
wellmax:

You have been ranting and wailing since 2019 and no thunder has strike anybody. Are you not mad like this.

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin Chai politics is not for sissies.

2 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by fkj950ax(m): 1:53am On Jul 25, 2021
Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by LamidiCownu: 1:57am On Jul 25, 2021
FarahAideed:
When are we going to accept that Lagos does not practice democracy
Hypocrite..
What do they practise in your neck of wood
How many local government chairmen belong to the opposition wherever rat hole you crawled out from ?

2 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by LamidiCownu: 2:00am On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
And pls do pray we don't conduct a E voting come 2023 cause I assure u if we do....APC will lose 2023
You missed the Obigbo massacre in Rivers..Abi those lives mean nothing to you?

3 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by LamidiCownu: 2:01am On Jul 25, 2021
wellmax:

Oga who did the voting in Rivers, Oyo, Ábíá etc where PDP won all seats. Yeye dey smell.

Tinubu lives freely in your head because he's better than all your leaders no Ned together living, unborn or dead. Tinubu is their father.

This man left office since 2007, yet he's more relevant than every politician in Nigeria's history.

Hate or love him, Tinubu is the Jagaban
Leave those hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by Ben5050k(m): 2:05am On Jul 25, 2021
Nawaoo
Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by June12Buhari(f): 2:29am On Jul 25, 2021
stayclearofme:

Oga go to sleep na by force to read the post. Person post situation report u come dey para like say dem force you to read am. The results obviously pain you. Mind you I am neither APC or PDP supporter before you will start running your mouth.
Go sleep!

I should be asking you to go and sleep, I guess the comment took away sleep from your eyes and kept you awake, look at your time, it's 02:28 am and you're still awake loosing sleep over a common reality

Imagine!
Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by Sleekfingers: 2:34am On Jul 25, 2021
drealcivilceno:
Stupid response from those who want this country to be better.

With plenty "Literates" we have in this country, we still live our destiny in the hands of the useless ones.

wrong.......the percentage of literates in nigeria is below 40%........
Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by MwalimuAK(m): 3:20am On Jul 25, 2021
[quote author=milann post=104054760]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/breaking-apc-sweeps-lagos-council-polls-as-results-trickle-in/

The local government elections has reduced some of our egbons who are supposed to be mentors and role models to a mere clowns. Today I watched things with utter dismay how known APC members sat at particular polling units as lasiec officials, returning officer, presiding officer and collation officer, I was left with no option than to smile like a Chinese man.
Despite all their shenanigans, we are all one big family and our Badagry is our priority.
We move..........
�������
Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by stayclearofme: 3:37am On Jul 25, 2021
June12Buhari:

I should be asking you to go and sleep, I guess the comment took away sleep from your eyes and kept you awake, look at your time, it's 02:28 am and you're still awake loosing sleep over a common reality

Imagine!
Lol sorry I am not in the same continent with you... 6hrs time difference, it is not even 10pm here so deal with that.
Reality my foot! You are just in pains. Pele!

1 Like

Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by EagleNest(m): 4:58am On Jul 25, 2021
Definitely it's going to be a walk over. There is no visible opposition to APC in Lagos. I'm sure it is going to be a landslide, heavy trouncing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards / Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.