Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body (1820 Views)

Belgium Dazzler Eden Hazard Breaks World Cup Record Held By Super Eagles' Etebo / Record Breaker : Lionel Messi Posts Unwanted Laliga Record / Lionel Messi Snatch Another Laliga Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by IdotG(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
Over the course of his career, Portuguese footballer Cristiano Ronaldo has received five Ballon d'Or/FIFA Ballon d'Or awards, the most for a European player. Widely regarded as one of the greatest players of all time, Ronaldo holds the record for most goals and assists in the UEFA Champions League (134 and 42 respectively), and the record for most goals in the UEFA European Championship (14), its qualification stage (31), and the FIFA Club World Cup (7), as well as most goals scored in a UEFA Champions League season (17). He has scored a record 783 senior career goals for club and country. Moreover, he is one of the few recorded players to have made over 1,100 professional career appearances.
PART OF RECORDS HELD BY RONALDO:
1. Oldest scorer of a World Cup hat-trick – 33 years, 130 days:
Ronaldo was 33 when he became the oldest player to score a hat-trick in a World Cup match, netting all three of Portugal’s goals in a 3-3 draw with Spain in 2018.
2. Ronaldo is the top scorer in the history of the Champions League with 134 goals, most of them coming with Real Madrid.
3. The highest goal scorer in international level.
4. The highest goal scorer in champions league knock out stage.
BUT DO YOU KNOW?
Cristiano Ronaldo still the only player to score five goals against two different team in laliga history till date. Ronaldo has scored 5 goals twice in a single La Liga campaign against Granada and Espanyol.
Thanks for reading, don't forget to like share, comment and hit on the follow button for latest sport news.

SOURCE OF INFORMATION:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by beeblack: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
Respect for C7 and messy
Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by slowice(m): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
All hail the goat

1 Like

Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by aperture11: 6:22am On Jul 25, 2021
The difference is all his records is about GOALS! and I respect that and I see him as probably the best goal scorer ever. (Statistically, Messi is)

There's more to football than that. It is the chances created, assists, dribbles and overall contribution to a team that some others like Dinho, De Lima, Zidane, Maradona, Pele, Messi edge him for ME in this GOAT debate.

Remove the goals and he's just a regular player....but you can't remove the goals so he is Top 10.

There was a goals machine before him named Gerd Muller, he was respected for the goals he scored and rightfully so, but was never included in the conversation of all time greats.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by paulolee(m): 6:26am On Jul 25, 2021
nice records but nothing campared to messi personal records in Europe n LA liga..
for example messi did 91 goals in a calendar year n still d striker wit d most golden boot won..
in spain, Leo once scored 21 goals in LA liga consecutively...azin messi scored a gaol in 21 straight game n even cr7 longest streak was just 10...DTS consistency bro
cr7 is a goal machine BT Leo with d goals can also be decisive in a game without d goals...over 200+ man of d match won since 2010 is no joke bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by OJEEMAH(m): 6:44am On Jul 25, 2021
You said La liga record held by Ronaldo.......Wetin UCL dey do there?

Abi you padd the La liga records with UCL to make am look beautiful?
Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by obonujoker(m): 7:10am On Jul 25, 2021
aperture11:
The difference is all his records is about GOALS! and I respect that and I see him as probably the best goal scorer ever. (Statistically, Messi is)

There's more to football than that. It is the chances created, assists, dribbles and overall contribution to a team that some others like Dinho, De Lima, Zidane, Maradona, Pele, Messi edge him for ME in this GOAT debate.

Remove the goals and he's just a regular player....but you can't remove the goals so he is Top 10.

There was a goals machine before him named Gerd Muller, he was respected for the goals he scored and rightfully so, but was never included in the conversation of all time greats.

All those players you mentioned who has more assists, more Free kicks, more chances created, more defensive duties than Ronaldo?

2 Likes

Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by obonujoker(m): 7:12am On Jul 25, 2021
paulolee:
nice records but nothing campared to messi personal records in Europe n LA liga..
for example messi did 91 goals in a calendar year n still d striker wit d most golden boot won..
in spain, Leo once scored 21 goals in LA liga consecutively...azin messi scored a gaol in 21 straight game n even cr7 longest streak was just 10...DTS consistency bro
cr7 is a goal machine BT Leo with d goals can also be decisive in a game without d goals...over 200+ man of d match won since 2010 is no joke bro

Man of the match against teams like Eibar... Swerve

1 Like

Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by paulolee(m): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2021
obonujoker:

Man of the match against teams like Eibar... Swerve
meaning he av been playing elba for d past 12 years abi??
I said he have d most man of d match accolade since 2010 playing in all competitions n u calling elba..
dis same leo av scored almost 20+ goals against all ur EPL top 6 clubs he av faced n u calling elba
dis same leo won best player in Olympic, u-20, worldcup, copa America and ur cr7 couldn't even win man of d match against any of Germany, France or Belgium he faced in Euros, d only MVP he won in euros was against Hungary n u calling elba....hypocrite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by paulolee(m): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2021
obonujoker:

All those players you mentioned who has more assists, more Free kicks, more chances created, more defensive duties than Ronaldo?
Lionel messi has all more than cr7....check ur stats bro...u can avoid a case for defensive duties because we all know dt none of dm do track back n mark bt recently messi av eclipsed cr7 most free kick scored....google dnt do break my gee...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by paulolee(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2021
aperture11:

so on point....cr7 is just a goal machine n messi is also doing mad numbers with goals stats n even have more golden boot than cr7..
the goals aside, messi is more influential n decisive than cr7, cr7 looks lost or too flat in games when not scoring unlike messi dt would lay key assist to his mates..
injuries aside, messi can play effectively till 40 as a playmaker bt i dnt see cr7 playing dt longer when his goals dries up because clubs would always prefer a younger n vibrant goal scorer..
DTS why barca gave him a 5 year deal n PSG ar still praying to sign him n dts why juve cnt renew cr7 contract bcoz its just goals
u think if Juve gats messi, dey won't gv him a life contract??
u just need sharp n serious attackers to better a team with messi....dts d difference..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by OJEEMAH(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2021
obonujoker:

Obviously, Ronaldo has more balon dors, personal awards, free kicks, assists and MOTM awards.
If these parameters make Ronaldo better than those guys then he should never be compared to Messi cos Messi is superior in all that you have mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by Kingcalls: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
aperture11:

What is this one saying.... did u just say there is more to football that goals?? Inukwa... so y do they run around, dribble, pass , tackle , shoot , collect yellow card , collect ted card , scream at players or ref , cry , celebrate... its all for the win and without goals there can never be celebrations ... u cant win without scoring goals...if u like , dribble ur destiny and pass the ball the ur player that had only the open net to score...if there are no goals or goal...all those stuff u mentioned will b useless
Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by Kingcalls: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
Some mumu are comparing a player that played there for 9 yrs to the one that has played for 17 yrs plus another new 5 years
Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by Mosesvic11(m): 2:21am On Jul 26, 2021
paulolee:
just as he able to do against Liverpool, Roma, PSG, Bayern Munich, bro time leave and explore in other league... But he is a great player though
Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by Mosesvic11(m): 2:26am On Jul 26, 2021
paulolee:

I said he have d most man of d match accolade since 2010 playing in all competitions n u calling elba..
dis same leo av scored almost 20+ goals against all ur EPL top 6 clubs he av faced n u calling elba
dis same leo won best player in Olympic, u-20, worldcup, copa America and ur cr7 couldn't even win man of d match against any of Germany, France or Belgium he faced in Euros, d only MVP he won in euros was against Hungary n u calling elba....hypocrite
has Messi won any against Brazil and Chile ? Messi and Argentina team cannot beat those teams you mentioned above.
Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by Mosesvic11(m): 2:29am On Jul 26, 2021
paulolee:

so on point....cr7 is just a goal machine n messi is also doing mad numbers with goals stats n even have more golden boot than cr7..
the goals aside, messi is more influential n decisive than cr7, cr7 looks lost or too flat in games when not scoring unlike messi dt would lay key assist to his mates..
injuries aside, messi can play effectively till 40 as a playmaker bt i dnt see cr7 playing dt longer when his goals dries up because clubs would always prefer a younger n vibrant goal scorer..
DTS why barca gave him a 5 year deal n PSG ar still praying to sign him n dts why juve cnt renew cr7 contract bcoz its just goals
u think if Juve gats messi, dey won't gv him a life contract??
u just need sharp n serious attackers to better a team with messi....dts d difference..
bro no team can win anything without a goal in a game of football... If you think am lieing ask Messi.
Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by paulolee(m): 6:48am On Jul 26, 2021
Mosesvic11:
has Messi won any against Brazil and Chile ? Messi and Argentina team cannot beat those teams you mentioned above.
see new excuse, forgetting dt is small uruguay dt dumped ur GOAT out of d last worldcup....u de yarn asif no b Portugal worst pass

1 Like

Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by paulolee(m): 6:51am On Jul 26, 2021
Mosesvic11:
bro no team can win anything without a goal in a game of football... If you think am lieing ask Messi.
sure, same way dt no player can do it alone by Scoring just goals, cr7 offers nothing without scoring n u dnt expect him to score in all d matches because hia goals av already dried up due to age..
messi still offers a lot even without scoring n assisting in a game
Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by paulolee(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2021
Mosesvic11:
just as he able to do against Liverpool, Roma, PSG, Bayern Munich, bro time leave and explore in other league... But he is a great player though
those are bad nights n nothing compared to d numerous nites he had done It personally..
at least all i see are big names....compared to ur cr7 dt is exploring only to lose UCL to common teams like Lyon n porto...dt wan worst na
Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2021
aperture11:

He's a great goal scorer, just like Gerd Muller was. I wonder why Muller was never rated alongside Pele, Maradona, Cruyff etc. Maybe because PR was not a thing then. Or maybe footballers were rated then by how they actually contributed to their teams, not just in terms of goals and the hairstyle they were wearing.
Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by ojaysam25(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
impossible to see a player like him again....he tops all the major tournament in football. champions league,europe,league,international and world cup. GOAT.
Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by aperture11: 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Actually, no they won't. Goals are the most important part of the game no doubt but there is more to football beyond the goals just like I said earlier.

The greatest players on earth are judged beyond the goals, Cruyff, Pele, Maradona, Platini etc. all those who are true greats of the game weren't just about the goals.
That's why a defender and a midfielder can be best player in a year. I get that goal scorers get the headlines, but the greatest footballer of all time conversation can't be reduced to just goals.

Even at the goals, statistically, he is still behind Messi.

Kingcalls:

What is this one saying.... did u just say there is more to football that goals?? Inukwa... so y do they run around, dribble, pass , tackle , shoot , collect yellow card , collect ted card , scream at players or ref , cry , celebrate... its all for the win and without goals there can never be celebrations ... u cant win without scoring goals...if u like , dribble ur destiny and pass the ball the ur player that had only the open net to score...if there are no goals or goal...all those stuff u mentioned will b useless
Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by rolams(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2021
aperture11:
Actually, no they won't. Goals are the most important part of the game no doubt but there is more to football beyond the goals just like I said earlier.

The greatest players on earth are judged beyond the goals, Cruyff, Pele, Maradona, Platini etc. all those who are true greats of the game weren't just about the goals.
That's why a defender and a midfielder can be best player in a year. I get that goal scorers get the headlines, but the greatest footballer of all time conversation can't be reduced to just goals.

Even at the goals, statistically, he is still behind Messi.

Are you saying Ronaldo doesn't know how to dribble? You mean he doesn't create chances? What about his speed, have you forgotten his jump power? Is Ronaldo not a good free kick taker? Do you mean Ronaldo doesn't support the defense? What are you trying to prove pls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by oyatainer(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2021
rolams:

Are you saying Ronaldo doesn't know how to dribble? You mean he doesn't create chances? What about his speed, have you forgotten his jump power? Is Ronaldo not a good free kick taker? Do you mean Ronaldo doesn't support the defense? What are you trying to prove pls?

The answer is Messi does it better than him. And superior cannot be below the inferior.
Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by rolams(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2021
oyatainer:

The answer is Messi does it better than him. And superior cannot be below the inferior.

Says who?

Can messi defend better than Ronaldo?

Messi is more comfortable in the air than Ronaldo right?

Messi's speed is greater than that of Ronaldo's right?

Messi's right leg is better than Ronaldo's left leg or messi has scored more goals with his right leg than Ronaldo's left leg right?

Messi's goals is fewer than Ronaldo's

I can continue to mention what you easily failed to look into during your analysis.

1 Like

Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by englishmart(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
You said LA Liga records, at the same time you're talking about champions league and World Cup. Confused op.

1 Like

Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by Bossman25(m): 3:05am On Jul 28, 2021
You dey mind the idiot.
Messi score 91 goals a calendar year. No one can do that feat.
Let me see who will score 92 a calendar year. It's even in the guiness book of record.
This mumu author is talking trash.

paulolee:

Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by IdotG(m): 11:42am On Aug 02, 2021
rolams:

Says who?

Can messi defend better than Ronaldo?

Messi is more comfortable in the air than Ronaldo right?

Messi's speed is greater than that of Ronaldo's right?

Messi's right leg is better than Ronaldo's left leg or messi has scored more goals with his right leg than Ronaldo's left leg right?

Messi's goals is fewer than Ronaldo's

I can continue to mention what you easily failed to look into during your analysis.

Can u just shut up... If u are pessi fans stop condemning ronaldo... U just speaking out trash.... One leg better than one leg... Bro keep ur opinion to ur self ok.... Because messi won just copa America since he started playing football plus laliga cup u na go come here day talk any how... I don't even understand ppl self...
Re: Laliga Record Held By Cristiano Ronaldo That Is Probably Unknown To Every Body by rolams(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
IdotG:

Can u just shut up... If u are pessi fans stop condemning ronaldo... U just speaking out trash.... One leg better than one leg... Bro keep ur opinion to ur self ok.... Because messi won just copa America since he started playing football plus laliga cup u na go come here day talk any how... I don't even understand ppl self...

Read carefully to understand what I wrote. Read through the message of the person I replied too. Who is praising Messi?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: Walk-Over For Super Eagles? / A Cry: Samson Siasia, Please, We Need Rabiu Ibrahim / [pics]beauty And The Beast..victor Moses(nigeria) Vs Bance (burkina Faso)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.