Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money (82601 Views)

Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) / Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by omo247(f): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2021
All I can say here is that ,go to church,worship your maker,give offering as ure directed by the holy spirit,and leave all to God to judge.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by KanuSE: 10:17am On Jul 25, 2021
BigSarah:
It's the name of the ministry for me , anyway nice gesture even though you've an agenda.. But the receipient ain't complaining why should i

If fada fada did not do anything to support the sacked pastor, I'm sure many of you would say other established pastors are turning a blind eye.

He's now supported in his own little way but you call it business strategy.

Some Nigerians are terrible.
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2021
ERockson:
Dey don use this pastor shine. The sacked pastor should Abuse Pastor Oyedepo now and become Millionaire from his haters, that's the game...

He’s not happy with the way he was treated. Which one is abuse oyedepo? Why wud he do that?
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by jaxxy(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:
AKA NLPOLICEWOMAN E BE LIKE SAY I DON OVER DO YOU STRONG THING FOR NAIRALAND grin

Be heading is not part of Igbo culture so which one is part of Igbo culture or igbos are st. Thomas?? undecided

If u want to make a defense be unbiased pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Ballack1(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2021
[quote author=tunjijones post=104063995]Winners church no try at all. What other churches does when a pastor is not bringing in enough money is for them to relocate the pastor to a less lucrative area and not to dismiss them completely.

Even in my office, they don't just sack you like that for bad performance. You are first placed on performance improvement plan first. Not to talk of the church of God.
How sure are you that they were not placed under performance improvement plan before sacking them?
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by double0seven(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2021
Such a stupid pastor...... unbelievable
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by majamajic(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2021
With knowledge , that money is around 20k

Looking at the space , it's not more than double figure
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Thinktwicemybro: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2021
helpee:
So he probably gave him a one time 40k and has now earned the right to criticise the one that was paying him monthly and also rented a 350k apartment for him without doing anything. Meanwhile, 40 pastors were sacked. Why is he paying only one? Why not pay all of them?. Better still, why not start paying him salary? After all, what you are all saying is that even if the guy is not productive, oyedepo should keep paying since he is working for God. If this attention seeking pastor really want to help that guy, he will start paying monthly salary and he shouldn't complain that the guy is not doing anything for him to deserve monthly pay cos this is God's work.
Don't mind the hypocrites. They are the people who has turned God's business to their personal property. He should hire the 40 unproductive pastors
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by pafra(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2021
PIMPAR:
I begin to wonder, when all these mugus attending Oyedipo church will begin to get sense.

I just came back from church. The first time worshippers today was double. The church growth is wow. The gate of hell shall not prevail prevail Jesus is winning.

As for The pastor that gave money, is that the only needy around him? How many has he help and post on social media?

Is like the more the church is criticis the more the church keep growing.

Allow us to be mugu. I wonder how e take concern you

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by tunjijones(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2021
[quote author=Ballack1 post=104070180][/quote]

Within one year?

Those pastors were recruited in 2020. Why not put them under performing pastors so that they can learn the act of cajoling people.
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by iguita: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2021
Abeg laugh emoji suppose dey instead of just like. I don laugh taya.
Iyiataata92:
Baba God, you sure say na this same Church Jesus build on top solid Rock before he go back to heaven?
These people don comot all the pillar finish oo.
We need reinforcement oo!!!
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by iguita: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2021
He even said he does not want to catch clout, yet him post am. Oyedepo nobi person to use catch clout. Him no dey even listen to this kain thing sef.
pafra:

I just came back from church. The first time worshippers today was double. The church growth is wow. The gate of hell shall not prevail prevail Jesus is winning.

As for The pastor that gave money, is that the only needy around him? How many has he help and post on social media?

Is like the more the church is criticis the more the church keep growing.

Allow us to be mugu. I wonder how e take concern you

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Ballack1(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2021
[quote author=tunjijones post=104071364]

Within one year?

Those pastors were recruited in 2020. Why not put them under performing pastors so that they can learn the act of cajoling people.
You maybe right though
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by pafra(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2021
cheesy
tunjijones:

Within one year?

He has been there for one year six months. Most times he don't go to church when it is service time.

He is not part of that , 2020.
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Imustnottalk: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2021
He did a great job but I hope it's not for clout chasing
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Prozico22(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Thinktwicemybro: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2021
They pay you 38k monthly after rent allowance, how much does federal government pay as minimum wage? Mind you, he is a junior minister in the ministry thus his salary will later go up once he wins more soul, meet his target.
Unproductive and ungrateful soul. Even if you have your own church tomorrow, you won't do any better.

Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by davidque: 11:45am On Jul 25, 2021
Now I can see even more clearly why such pastors were sacked...... They were just hungry pastors looking for employment nothing else. A pastor who sees his post as an employment by a man or a church can never be fruitful. My only challenge with LFC is why not take time to train proper pastors to carry out this assignment instead of just mass recruiting.
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by orlaglobal234: 11:49am On Jul 25, 2021
Eyes service pastor, why can't you give one of your poor member in the church the money? why sacked pastor if not you're doing it for eye service.
I hate eyes service in my life, if you want to help someone do it without making noise
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by clothingonline(m): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2021
Go to his office don’t play mind game
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Iyiataata92: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
iguita:
Abeg laugh emoji suppose dey instead of just like. I don laugh taya.
my brother the matter tire me oo
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by 02Kebreal(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Baba God, you sure say na this same Church Jesus build on top solid Rock before he go back to heaven?
These people don comot all the pillar finish oo.
We need reinforcement oo!!!

JESUS(PBUH) never build a Church.
He(PBUH) never owned any Church or knows anything about Church
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Hundredfold4lif(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
Useless post.
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by adebwalex(m): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
On the day of God Judgment, many so called man of God will be throw into hell why the so harden criminals will easily make heaven to those who confesses their din before death and accept Christ...
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by lastchild: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
so that we'll criticize oyedepo and love you. i know all those things, it's only people who don't know will fall for it

if that's not your intention, why not do it secretly?

if oyedepo was your spiritual father, would you do this openly?
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by danowena: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
tunjijones:
Winners church no try at all. What other churches does when a pastor is not bringing in enough money is for them to relocate the pastor to a less lucrative area and not to dismiss them completely.

Even in my office, they don't just sack you like that for bad performance. You are first placed on performance improvement plan first. Not to talk of the church of God.
I share this thought. Christianity is about love and restoration.
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by silibaba: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Niece:
Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Sacked Living Faith Pastor Godwin Cash Gift

https://.com/prophet-isaiah-okechukwu-sends-cash-gift-to-pastor-peter-godwin-to-sympathize-with-him-over-his-sack-by-living-faith-church/

If in this current dispensation you still go to church, then you have been used. Church is scam.

Once I get small money, I must open church and collect my own religious cake too in the area of tithe and offering.

Forget church, Personal encounter with Christ is the altimate.
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Curious345: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed It's very nice of him, but why did he post someone's banking info online? To the vulture griller above derailing the thread, may thunder descend on you.
so you too can send something in
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Preacherrr(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
YOU DON'T NEED TO BE TOLD THAT THIS SO CALLED PROPHET IS A FALSE PROPHET. [[/quote]
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by jesustheissue: 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
This kind of public announcement is beyond me, I thought the right hand did not need to know what the left hand was doing or did on occasions like this!
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by muller101(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
[s]
post=104061376:

Hmmmmmm.......
Hmmmmmm.......
Hmmmmmm.......

These are deep words,
Very deep words.

@the bolded in red : May God truly help the CHURCH.

We Rise.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / My Experience With The Super Natural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.