Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money (82599 Views)

Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) / Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Iyiataata92: 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
02Kebreal:

JESUS(PBUH) never build a Church.
He(PBUH) never owned any Church or knows anything about Church
if you have access to a Bible, you may want to read Matthew 16 vs 18
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by seyz91(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
cheesy
PIMPAR:
I begin to wonder, when all these mugus attending Oyedipo church will begin to get sense.
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by liver123(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
Who is the one again. Whenever I see prophet attached to any man of God name this days I always shine my eyes. Fake pastors every where

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by 77star: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Doggedseller: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Who is this one again? Pastor Godwin or whatever your name is called,you better be mindful of Greek gifts. Let your soul not be initiated to the devil and his cohorts. That amount might not even be more than 20,000, but he is using it to chase clout and gain cheap popularity. Rada rada

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by ikorodureporta: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by nedekid: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:
DID YOU TELL THEM HOW MANY MONIKERS YOU OPERATE ON NAIRALAND AKA NLPOLICEWOMAN AKA AKA ILOVDEMNANNA AKA NIECE

YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR SPAMMING NAIRALAND WITH DIFFERENT MONIKERS angry

[b]I DEY HELP YOU WATCH YOUR BACK, YOU PICKED THE WRONG PERSON angry
No mind the Otondo. grin
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by ND212: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Eye service
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by BluntCrazeMan: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
Whatever this guy sent to the pastor was just a 5-digit amount, so that means, it didn't pass ₦99,000. (Possibly ₦50,000)
Na’im he just rushed and exposed his secret chats with the innocent pastor that was just recovering from the shock of the sack.
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Ayomivic(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Baba God, you sure say na this same Church Jesus build on top solid Rock before he go back to heaven?
These people don comot all the pillar finish oo.
We need reinforcement oo!!!

We should all go back to the root and that is Catholic. All these protestants are after worldly materials. They are wolves ,their aims is to devour the sheep
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Okhuadams(m): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
Niece:
Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Sacked Living Faith Pastor Godwin Cash Gift

https://.com/prophet-isaiah-okechukwu-sends-cash-gift-to-pastor-peter-godwin-to-sympathize-with-him-over-his-sack-by-living-faith-church/
how does it change the fact that he is a failure and unfruitful, u no give am jop
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by authority2006(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
Whois:

Report him for rule 19 bro. The more we do the better the chances of him being banned..

angry angry

Cc other monikers to watch out for:

If I may ask you, what is this rubbish about?
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by GiZcorp: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients, what can 4digit buy in this country. Go and perish with ur change oga fada fada
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Gfskw: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Bigpat: 12:55am On Jul 26, 2021
Nigerian pastors, nothing "Men of God" for their body. He did good thing but not in secret, he must announce it to the world. Pastors are always looking for opportunities to bring themselves down, not because he loves to gift the pastor that money but to get at Oyedepo and probably bring the pastor and his loyalist to his church. The Nigerian pastors are smart.
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Emmaxmusic(m): 5:24am On Jul 26, 2021
Nawa oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / My Experience With The Super Natural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.