Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 (36882 Views)

Bbnaija: Tacha Emerges Winner Of Day 3 Challenge / Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ / Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by Twoclans(f): 8:05am On Jul 25, 2021
Congratulations Esther ,you are a powerful vocalist .However I am not very sure if you will fit into the Nigeria music industry.

Chike did not win the voice ,he came second during his season yet he is doing far better than the winner musically. The top 4 standing are all very good they should use the platform as a stepping stone and blow.

5 Likes

Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by Moz22: 8:10am On Jul 25, 2021
NwokoloOwa:
Her delivery was superb. I pencilled her down as winner early enough.

Congrats Esther!
borrow me your pencil Please
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by techWriter3: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2021
Great ,but this Bbnaija will just outdo this boy’s fable at the time ....
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by easzypeaszy(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2021
KPEE won all dis ones are trash heap
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by Patosky4U: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2021
KPEE is still my favorite anywhere any day. He doesn't have to win before making it in the music industry. I see him going places

1 Like

Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by smartNerd: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2021
Build your own dreams, or someone else will
hire you to build theirs. -- Farrah Gray

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by Chirowman(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2021
Congratulations Esther for a well deserved win . Shes talented, Audacious and excellently displayed her natural gift . Kudos to voice Nigeria for giving her such a great platform .
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by ThierryJay: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2021
akinade28:
grin Esther deserved this win. Her singing was spectacular. I loved her voice. Her dressing was decent all through the show. I just hope she is able to maximize her fame.
I really wish she remains a church girl. Make she no go join the "bad gang".
I remember Arese from season 1 who won over chike, while chike is still very much relevant in the music industry, I don't know if Arese is still doing anything significant in the industry for now

Arese is more of an actress. She is the lead character in the Africa Magic series, Jemeji. Musically though she has been under the radar.

The person we should be asking the whereabouts of actually is the Season 2 winner Idyll. The guy just completely disappeared off the screens and sounds. Anyway not surprising since that season was the worst of the Voice where talentless singers were being voted for over better ones.

1 Like

Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by smartNerd: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2021
Nothing is [b]im[/b]possible, the word itself says “I’m
possible”! -- Audrey Hepburn
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by ThierryJay: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2021
Congrats Esther. She is the best vocalist ever to emerge from a singing talent competition in Nigeria and prolly the best ever pure vocalist I've heard from 9ja.

Dont know what that Eazzie girl was doing in top three ahead of Naomi Mac. Eazzie's rendition of Sam Smith's writing on the wall was a disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by Femeto: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by Obidiugwu: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2021
Congratulations Esther...Dm us for directing of your musical videos,movies,event and commercial. ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by Grandmeister(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2021
ThierryJay:

Arese is more of an actress. She is the lead character in the Africa Magic series, Jemeji. Musically though she has been under the radar.

The person we should be asking the whereabouts of actually is the Season 2 winner Idyll. The guy just completely disappeared off the screens and sounds. Anyway not surprising since that season was the worst of the Voice where talentless singers were being voted for over better ones.
You've been keeping up. Season 2 singers were awful. But I still think season 1 singers had more talent. Those guys were just good!
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by ThierryJay: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2021
Grandmeister:

You've been keeping up. Season 2 singers were awful. But I still think season 1 singers had more talent. Those guys were just good!

In fact, I think the production took a break since 2017 because of how awful that Season 2 was rated.

Of course season 1 is still the best. Had madly talented contestants everywhere from Joe blue, Vicky, Chike, Cornel, Dewe, Promise, Nonso, Michael, Jennifer, Arese, David Operah, Obed, Emem. All these guys were vocal beasts.
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by jaxxy(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2021
Esther was the voice. She had it all!!!

1 Like

Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by harmony75: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2021
Congratssssss ❤
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by kulay1(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2021
My preferable top 3;
1. Naomi Mac
2. Dapo
3. Esther.
Congrats to Esther, well deserved.
More astonishing is neither Naomi nor Dapo made the top 3.

1 Like

Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by Tedpgrass: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2021
Well deserved
Great voice

Needs a great well written song to do her justice - - and she'll go far

Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by tonididdy(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2021
nwimo22:
thinking Naomi mac was going to win.
It was a shocker but Esther was also well deserved
TBH the show had 5 potential winners.
All 6 finalist except kitayy deserve to win.

1 Like

Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by Mewhizzp(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2021
Raychee:
Awwww. I wonder how Naomi must be feeling. Chai. Kpee has already made a name for himself. He doesn't need to win. He's fit for the Nigerian hip hop market.
Dapo should just goan be singing love ballads and R n B.

You are Right Kpee just Needed the Publicity.
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by Mewhizzp(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2021
tonididdy:

It was a shocker but Esther was also well deserved
TBH the show had 5 potential winners.
All 6 finalist except kitayy deserve to win.

As in I wonder how that Kitay made it to the finals
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by Mewhizzp(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2021
techWriter3:
Great ,but this Bbnaija will just outdo this boy’s fable at the time ....

Girl
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by officialenny(m): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
nwimo22:
Naomi is good but na oversabi and overconfident finish her
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by officialenny(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Congrats to Esther ... She deserves it from day one
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by wizkidblogger(f): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by wonder233: 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
She is superior to Naomi Mac
nwimo22:
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by wonder233: 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
I agree with you. However, what made season 2 flop was that the votes overshadowed the talents. Good talents like Kendrix Ologidi, Arewa Comfort, Efezino, Wow, etc got lost cos they didn't have the outside muscle to pull votes. I think this season, they rectified it by overriding votes. They simply used good judgement to ensure those who deserve to proceed , proceeded and gave the crown to the truly standout talent which was Esther.
Cos if it was by mobilising votes, Esther may not have had the outside connection to mobilise bloc votes and would have dropped out. Then, one mediocre like Nuel Ayo would have progressed through the stages and eventually win
ThierryJay:

In fact, I think the production took a break since 2017 because of how awful that Season 2 was rated.

Of course season 1 is still the best. Had madly talented contestants everywhere from Joe blue, Vicky, Chike, Cornel, Dewe, Promise, Nonso, Michael, Jennifer, Arese, David Operah, Obed, Emem. All these guys were vocal beasts.
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by Nyenatetan(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
veekid:
Bbnaija sef

Bros. Nawaooo for this signature "Ordinary Razor blade of #5 is now #30. Please, the boat they used to take slaves to America, when is it returning to Africa?" as in angry grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by ThierryJay: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
wonder233:
I agree with you. However, what made season 2 flop was that the votes overshadowed the talents. Good talents like Kendrix Ologidi, Arewa Comfort, Efezino, Wow, etc got lost cos they didn't have the outside muscle to pull votes. I think this season, they rectified it by overriding votes. They simply used good judgement to ensure those who deserve to proceed , proceeded and gave the crown to the truly standout talent which was Esther.
Cos if it was by mobilising votes, Esther may not have had the outside connection to mobilise bloc votes and would have dropped out. Then, one mediocre like Nuel Ayo would have progressed through the stages and eventually win

Hmm, are you saying the eviction results from the live shows this season 3 were influenced by some other factor other than public votes? Cos they made us believe all the results were by votes o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out / Why We Suspended AIT, Ray Power - NBC / Who's The Best James Bond And Who's The Worst?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.