Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 (37166 Views)

Bbnaija: Tacha Emerges Winner Of Day 3 Challenge / Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ / Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by Grandmeister(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
ThierryJay:

In fact, I think the production took a break since 2017 because of how awful that Season 2 was rated.

Of course season 1 is still the best. Had madly talented contestants everywhere from Joe blue, Vicky, Chike, Cornel, Dewe, Promise, Nonso, Michael, Jennifer, Arese, David Operah, Obed, Emem. All these guys were vocal beasts.
The twins too. Son jazzy took them under Hus wings after the show and they've been doing OK.
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by Lamanii22(f): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
anungangampu:
When her music come out now, we go dey hear her kpomo lyrics and voice. See Waje and Yemi, there once mounted stages like this with good voice but their voice never appeared the same in their own release.
Chidinma Ekile once wowed me, but never came close to what she did during Project fame.
That's why I have high regards for Timi Dakolo and Praise.

Me too.... Timi dakolo and praise didn't deviate from what they started with... Really liked chidinma too but her voice changed.....
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by ImaIma1(f): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
obonujoker:
Naoomi Mark was a better option, but some people get near success syndrome

Esther had a better voice and she clearly deserved it.
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by anungangampu: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
inoki247:

Oga all doz typ of music doesn't sells here u av to blend with ur environment If not na only u go dey hear ur thing...

Country wey be say everybody dey vex u wan dey sing diz kind song for dere ear...
Na true sha, everything na sex, agbero, shoutout, nyash,and just beating for this side of life.
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by toys2seven(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Congratulations to her.
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by rachytenny2(f): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
She really deserves it. She's so good!!! Love her stature too. The smallest shall be the greatest lol...
Congrats to her. She's got the voice...

1 Like

Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by wonder233: 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nah, it wasn't by votes. The organisers had to wade in to ensure it was the voice that won and not the votes. And I must say I prefer it this way
ThierryJay:

Hmm, are you saying the eviction results from the live shows this season 3 were influenced by some other factor other than public votes? Cos they made us believe all the results were by votes o.
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by Candycrushy(f): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
SegFauIt:
course and year of grad?
English and literature
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by Candycrushy(f): 9:27am On Jul 26, 2021
SegFauIt:
kindly send a pm let's Talk
Okay
Whatsapp should be better
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by Segfaultt(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Candycrushy:

Okay
Whatsapp should be better
okay your Whatsapp number please
Re: Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 by Candycrushy(f): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Segfaultt:
okay your Whatsapp number please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Tobi Bakre, Canvasses For Support / Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused / BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Bally Supports Efe With A Customized T-shirt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.