Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) (57751 Views)

Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) / Driver Gets Ticket Dismissed After Driving On Autopilot With Feet Out Of Window / See How Much Water Is Trapped In Your Car After Driving Through Flooded Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by AceRoyal: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
The cost of repair alone would be estimated to about 500k if not more now anybody buying wouldnt want to hear that it was a washerman that damaged it hence repainting the front part so that guy has devalue that car. I don't know what I would do if I am the owner of the car besides if I will take a client's car to a car wash I hold the key i can't stammer to the owner that one unfortunate car wash guy damaged it.

Cost of repair is more than 2m
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
I would make him pay just to teach him a lesson.. this kinda vehicle parts are not cheap to replace.
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by Lightorder: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hunger from hell
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by rollandben(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1396307/car-washer-wrecks-clients-car-driving-buy-food-photo-video/
Ha Jesu!
Wah ala no dey finish for naija aha!!
He carry Benz go buy Eba...Ha!!!
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by 2kurupt(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
shocked cry

Choi! How many cars will this guy wash just to be able to fix this car?
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by MrLeks: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
That's how they will be driving customer's cars carelessness like as if it's theirs, the customer is a kind hearted man.

2 Likes

Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by Coded78: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nawa ooo this is so bad ooo
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by Codes151(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Which kind nonsense be this.

Which kind temptation
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by staphcures: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Xiaomi1:
there is nothing like eba and ewedu. It's amala and ewedu
. Eba and Ewedu dey Wella now ...I just Finished one now .
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by lookingfly: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
This is why i never drop my keys or valuable in the car when i take it
Car wash.
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by chuggy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
The cost of repair alone would be estimated to about 500k if not more now anybody buying wouldnt want to hear that it was a washerman that damaged it hence repainting the front part so that guy has devalue that car. I don't know what I would do if I am the owner of the car besides if I will take a client's car to a car wash I hold the key i can't stammer to the owner that one unfortunate car wash guy damaged it.
500k ke.. na millions I dey see so

1 Like

Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by EagleSquare1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
What if that accident prevented the owner from an impending fatal accident lurking within the near future? Na ask I just dey ask o!
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1396307/car-washer-wrecks-clients-car-driving-buy-food-photo-video/
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by linearity: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
MSRA:
Too bad...lie on da ground, what kind of punishment is that?

Oh boy oooo....just watched the video. That engine is totalled fa. How do u even handle this kain mata? Jailing him doesn't bring d car back. But maybe he will learn after eating watery beans in Prison.

By d way do they still feed prisoners with beans? Thats currently the most expensive food stuffs in Naija.

Jail kai, it is not a criminal matter na….na civil matter.

Hopefully he have good insurance, na there the matter go end.
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by ignis: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
No be juju be that?
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by Fortez: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Really
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by ubee(m): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
When it comes to having pity for someone who's asking me for mercy, when it comes to showing compassion, when it comes to forgiving someone who has offended me, I've always been very open to accord those opportunities to people.
But with my outlook to life today, with what i have come to learn and understand in the crazy world and very difficult country we live in today, there is no way i will spare this guy from suffering the full extent of punishment the law permits for this situation.
I mean how much more stupid can one be. You have the temerity to casually drive out the posh car of a customer?
I will ask my lawyer to push for him to serve the maximum possible sentence of jail time,(whether na two weeks or one month) if he can possibly be jailed, and even if the projected legal fees will cost as much as cost of repairing the car, i will pay it.
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by NovusHomo(m): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
Newsmic:

I don't get it. If you can afford to ride in a Merc, shouldn't you buy a small pressure washer too?.
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by ddeola: 3:05am On Jul 26, 2021
Yam pepper scatter scatter... sad sad sad sad
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by janetakan(f): 7:00am On Jul 26, 2021
dragnet001:
Chaii, the guy wanted to show off the ride but village people thought he owns it unfortunately nh customer get an. Okpele oh!

Discover how to automatically generate 200k online every single month. With this unknown passive income system. It doesn't matter if you are a complete beginner. Send me a DM right now on zero 7 zero 36 fifteen 78 58 to get access.

Scam as usual.
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by Gong007: 7:03am On Jul 26, 2021
These guys are something else. I experienced this just last week, i was only lucky the damage was just door and number. The guts to drive people's vehicle with litle or no driving experience is surprising. This one must pay, if it's to sell their family house
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by dragnet001: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
janetakan:

Scam as usual.
Sorry, what do you mean?
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by janetakan(f): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
dragnet001:

Sorry, what do you mean?

Isn't it scam?
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by dragnet001: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
janetakan:

Isn't it scam?
Have I in any way scammed you before? How you conclude it's a scam is baffling.
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by janetakan(f): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
dragnet001:

Have I in any way scammed you before? How you conclude it's a scam is baffling.

The fact that you cannot answer a simple question means it is a scam. Goodnight!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Evil Spirit, Baby Boy, Big For Nothing" – Popular Cars Renamed By Nigerians / Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.