Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Oneplus Nord 2 Launched-the Small THINGS COUNTS! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oneplus Nord 2 Launched-the Small THINGS COUNTS! (685 Views)

Tecno Spark Power 2 Launched With Massive 6,000mah Battery / HMD Global Has Launched The Nokia 6.1 Plus And Nokia 5.1 Plus With Notch Display / Coolpad Cool 2 Launched With 13MP Dual Cameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oneplus Nord 2 Launched-the Small THINGS COUNTS! by Techyakash(m): 7:35am On Jul 25, 2021
heard that the devil is in the details well in OnePlus Nord 2’s case the details are really the things that count and that makes enough of a difference for you to care but wait wait wait wait what phone am I talking about?
the oneplus Nord 2 5G guys the official sequel to the super-popular mid-ranger from oneplus. now we’ve seen this company spread its wings and do several variants and phone series. but I think the oneplus nord one takes the cake. I mean we have the original Nord then the oneplus Nord ce 5g the Nord n 200 the Nord n10 it’s a lot believe me one thing that ties them all together with the price. a low reasonable price for pretty good specs. let me tell you so Nord 2 5G won’t be any different it will be a bit upper mid-range that’s for sure. but a bit better than the Nord CE spec-wise that said don’t be fooled if you see info about the realme x9 pro around and think to yourself hmm that’s pretty similar is it the better or worse answer is neither seems that the two phones are actually about the same thing only rebranded for different markets I’ll come back with the key differences in just a bit until then.

read full blog: https://techyakash.com/oneplus-nord-2-launched-the-small-things-counts/

Re: Oneplus Nord 2 Launched-the Small THINGS COUNTS! by harryodilli19(m): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
gaming phones like the oneplus nord 2 have one thing in common that is a strong processor like the dimensity 1200 SoC and a high refresh rate.

1 Like

Re: Oneplus Nord 2 Launched-the Small THINGS COUNTS! by bennyefosa19: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
I think the Nord series by oneplus has improved over the years and the nord 2 which they have released recently has a good mediatek dimensity 1200 chip and is good for gaming as well.

1 Like

Re: Oneplus Nord 2 Launched-the Small THINGS COUNTS! by Jedalord: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
bennyefosa19:
I think the Nord series by oneplus has improved over the years and the nord 2 which they have released recently has a good mediatek dimensity 1200 chip and is good for gaming as well.
I thought that it works on snapdragon 888?

1 Like

Re: Oneplus Nord 2 Launched-the Small THINGS COUNTS! by skywalker240(m): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2021
harryodilli19:
gaming phones like the oneplus nord 2 have one thing in common that is a strong processor like the dimensity 1200 SoC and a high refresh rate.
Better than that rubbish teqinor phantom x

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oneplus Nord 2 Launched-the Small THINGS COUNTS! by Rexraph18(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
I have one for sale..

Chikini money
Re: Oneplus Nord 2 Launched-the Small THINGS COUNTS! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Rexraph18:
I have one for sale..

Chikini money
How much

1 Like

Re: Oneplus Nord 2 Launched-the Small THINGS COUNTS! by Rexraph18(m): 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
How much

175k.. open box

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Open Crdownload Files / How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone To Buy / Just Landed,phone Deal In Bulk And Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.