Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial (26182 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) / Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by berrystunn(m): 9:16am On Jul 28, 2021
Bedtec:
Am responding to a bastard that rapes his mother at will. Thunder fire your papa scrotum sack you idiot

How old are you ?
Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Bedtec: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2021
berrystunn:

How old are you ?
old enough to know that you're irrelevant as p in psychology
Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by berrystunn(m): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2021
Bedtec:
old enough to know that you're irrelevant as p in psychology

I understand your situation

But I can't help you .
Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Bedtec: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2021
berrystunn:

I understand your situation

But I can't help you .

Get the 4K out ... Onye ga awu taa ma obu echi
Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by berrystunn(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2021
Bedtec:
Get the 4K out ... Onye ga awu taa ma obu echi

The animal that escape from the zoo is in the cage . Your Lord and savior from the hands of your slave Masters. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Firetruck Fail To Dispense Water To Quench Fire; Bucket Used (Video) / May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs / Video Of President Buhari Watching And Waiting To Be Announced As Winner By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.