Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial (26372 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) / Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Popsiladon(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
It is the next best thing to do. I would appreciate it if all of us here on Nairaland can work towards saving this our country Nigeria. It does not matter what tribe we originated from.

Enough of the tribalistic attachements to real life issues facing us.

We can actually make things work if we unlearn all that we know and embrace one another in Love and start all over again.

I am an Igbo man and i believe Nigeria can work.

Thank you.
Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Davinity: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu don't have slave he only has followers which am part of them.
You're his slave... I know you very well... He doesn't even know you
Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ablejesus26(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
fenibak:

Just shut you and this your elders nonsense, are you even Igbo? I doubt your igboness, what have this so called elders done for you since you were born? Which amenities did they provide for you? Did you attend free schools like it is done in some countries with good elders? When will you receive sense? Your hate for ipob is confusing your brain

What did the late father of your fraudster leader do for Abia State?.
Ihu abuo ga-egbu gi ��.
You are brainwashed beyond redemption �.
He wants you to hate the leaders but never called out his own father.
He asks you to attack police who are also sons and daughters and fathers of the land but will not tell you how to get to his sis serving in the police force.
How many times have you heard that someone from the umunna of your chi na onye nzoputa was arrested or killed for the useless and fraud ipob struggle?.
Chai think na think like a human being for once ☹️�
It's clear why are you so blind to see through this well packaged and cooked up fraud

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by delpee(f): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

In accordance with the principle of an Omoluabi

Which are
Oro Siso (Spoken word, the Yoruba accord great respect for intelligent and expert use of language)

Iteriba (Respect)

Inu Rere (Good will, Having a good mind towards others)

Otito (Truth)

Iwa (Character)

Akinkanju (Bravery)

Ise (Hardwork)

Opolo Pipe (Intelligence)

I wish we could go back to teaching this from primary school level. This was informally taught through stories, songs, poems, words of wisdom/proverbs many years back. Also taught formally during Yoruba lessons. It made an impact on our lives hence the lower level of criminality those days.

I remember "Ise logun ise", "Ise agbe nise ile wa", "Iya tonje ole ko kere", "Omo to mo iya re loju o" etc. smiley

Great values!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
I don't trust those Ọhaneze ndị oshi na ndị ara! But hopefully Ezeife will do better! Nothing shall happen to Ohamadike 1 of Biafra land Mazi Nnamdi Kanu! Or else.. Ebune ejiri anya ya fu ndị kpụ atụrụ

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Ezehillary(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
no market tomorrow because nnamdi kanu case
Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Omoluabi1stborn: 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
delpee:

I wish we could go back to teaching this from primary school level. This was informally taught through stories, songs, poems, words of wisdom/proverbs many years back. Also taught formally during Yoruba lessons. It made an impact on our lives hence the lower level of criminality those days.

I remember "Ise logun ise", "Ise agbe nise ile wa", "Iya tonje ole ko kere", "Omo to mo iya re loju o" etc. smiley

Great values!

Chai, those songs, una just dey make.me cry grin

Joyful tears.
Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by delpee(f): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Best wishes to Kanu.

Hopefully he and Sunday will learn to be more careful in speech and tactics. Peaceful negotiations may be the best way forward after all the trauma. Hopefully the elders will consider the wishes of the people in whatever they do.
Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by AntiBMC(m): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
God1stson:

Stop this ur pessimistic rant. Afterall Nnamdi kanu never listened to igbo elders to curtail his excesses in the cause of agitations. Even though he has the right to agitate for secession but you don't have to burn all the bridges. Truly OHANAEZE is being magnanimous with this move and has shown commitment unlike before they were singing in cacaphony cos of bribe from different quarters.i must commend them, they are beginning to do well and I think is time 4 well meaning Igbos to join them. I wish the youth wing will emulate this new trend and not gallivanting looking 4 peanut at d expense of ur people's betterment

What n0nsense excesses are you talking about? You call d security unit he formed to protect his people from killer herdsmen, excesses? When he was first arrested, what excesses did he engage himself in before they sent soldiers to his house to kill him?

And what n0nsense bridge are you blabbing about? When these so-called leaders continue to sell their souls, dignity and people in the name of power and affluence, you expect him not to call them out because of bridges?

At the rate d Fulani terrorists are killing people and infiltrating the south, nothing short of his method can stop their intended ethnic cleansing.... and you talking balderdash.

Abeg stay away from my mention, me and you no get talk.
Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Emekus999(m): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
They are now learning from yorubas and hausas now..
Money mongers
Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by sabreal: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
What is the essence?

Is it another burial ceremony?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by favor914: 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
sabreal:
What is the essence?

Is it another burial ceremony?
Those same so called Ohaneze that The President doesn’t take as serious minded people? Jokers.
Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ComeToJesus: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
I'm happy they've allowed the wisdom of Ooni to rub off on them.

Initially, they almost rejected him and insisted that he must face trial adding that he always insulted Igbo elders.

They've seen that the Yoruba supported their own hence the adjustment of position.

You can't throw your own away no matter how prodigal he/she is . There are pertinent questions about Biafra that the Nigerian state must address.
Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by babatee90(m): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
uBuNiT:

Arindin
he’s a confirm arindin truly…in fact he’s a bastard ignore him, he doesn’t speak for us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by oilyngbati(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ohaneze are a disgrace to true Igbo adage which goes like this: “eziokwu bu ndu”. Ohaneze have now embraced lies, forgetting that lies are opposite to truth, hence lies leads to death, just as the lies of the hunchback terrorist nnamdi cownu has led countless of Igbo youths to their untimely death.
Ohaneze must remove themselves from this trial and allow justice to meted on this coward terrorist called lamidi cownu. He must surely be found guilty and be made to face the death penalty.

Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ofuonyebi: 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
This igboho people cant still get it that things have fallen apart from their foundation.
Lets wait and see the outcome of the gathering of the isiewu hawks
Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Sincinnati: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Lol they are emulating Yoruba people. Igbo should accept Yoruba they are big brother.
You're very stupïd!!!

Ohaneze has announced many days ago that they will send a delegates to Kanu’s trial before Yorubas named their team of delegates to Igbohos case.

TinubuUrchin, I don’t expect you to apply sense.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

This is Igbo matter, why bringing Yorubas into it
That is all they do. Morning till evening.
Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by kingsceedon(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Lol they are emulating Yoruba people. Igbo should accept Yoruba they are big brother.

Emulate the yorubas by running into the Benin Republic IDP camp for safety? You must be kidding yourself

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ledaman: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
ablejesus26:
Chia they have behaved as true elders,even though some efulefus will never appreciate their efforts �
Lolz! Time to cash out big time grin
Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ledaman: 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu that would be fired @ the firing square. grin
Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Jonathan39: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
He cant lace Kanu shoes, self determination is not same as being a tout
Tinubuadvocate:
Bororo so igboho adopt cownu stupidity.
Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Chicastle: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

This is Igbo matter, why bringing Yorubas into it

Buh the guy actually says the truth though
Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Staphylococcus: 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
Delegation or not.

Kanu will finally be killed.

That I can guarantee.

He might pass-on to hell even before judgement.
Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by lovewahz(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
If we can have two or three good men as ohanaeze ndi Igbo leader's.. Igbo should have been Free from Nigeria

What we have in ohanaeze ndi Igbo is stupid and foolish set of men who needs bribe from buhari

Igbo leader's are so stupid sets of people..

Nnamdi kanu we are always with you

All we need is Biafra...is that a problem??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court / Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) / FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.