Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) (96821 Views)

Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Quitam: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ww
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lobatan
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Some retàrded christains will start masturbating on it now as if it can't be the other way around...

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nice one.

Very good one.

Some headslammers will be so bitter now
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
If any man be in Christ
Is a new creature
Old things shall pass away
That is the best decision

12 Likes

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Sanchez01: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Why is this in the Islam section? He denounced the religion and as such should be moved to be rightful section on the forum. This isn't an Islamic discussion thread to be locked and tucked away in the name of sensitivity.

That said, this fellow just called a hit on himself. Apostasy is a very grave line one must not cross in Islam. I pray nothing happens to him.

PS: I do not acknowledge any Muhammed or Muhammad as a demi god let alone one to worshipped or praised. He was only a man.

11 Likes

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Splitmind:

That is the mandated punishment for blaspheming and apostasy in Islam. Take it or leave it!
you are a real Muslim

Epitome of Muhammad the perfect muslim

5 Likes

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by SmartPolician: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
Without any apologies, no rational person should be a Muslim. It's a good thing Mr. Amadi realized this early enough.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by AfonjaMuslim: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
There is nothing like Igbo Muslim, we keep telling them but they won't hear. Now this man has deceived, used and dumped them.

5 Likes

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
BKayy:
He is still in the same Chain sha, just that he changed padlock

U be fool
I swear
grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
BKayy:
He is still in the same Chain sha, just that he changed padlock
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
It's well with his soul

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by mamdanju: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Who have ever heard of any Ahmad Amadi. Who crown him a Muslim leader

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
From Darkness to Darkness
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by egunna(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Protect that man at all cost make them no behead am,I don't trust that religion of piss
"There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. So whoever rejects false deities and believes in God, has grasped a firm handhold which will never break. And God is Hearing, Knowing.”Quran 2:256.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Congratulations for making your choice

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Muslims and Christians fighting for followers grin cheesy

God exit and we can't deny the fact! So let everyone be and do as they wish in terms of religion. As long as they ain't killing and causing unrest. Who cares!!

God created the universe and everything whithin and outside. I personally see him beyond the Muslim and Christian followership fight! He his beyond this while shit!! As far as I'm concerned.

Prioritize becoming a good person and watch yourself make heaven!!!

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by fety4rward: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
My brother don cash out. That is how one Igbo muslim refused establishment of Islamic school in owerri because he cannot have total control. All for the money. We that are Muslims thanked Allah for guiding us to the right path. Alhamdulillah

3 Likes

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by anataala: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
How’s News, there’s no completion in religion,
Wisdomkosi:
Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts to Christianity (Photos) | #IgbereTV

The leader of the Muslims against Terror Organization (MATO) from Nigeria, Africa, and to the rest of the world, Doctor Ahmad Amadi has denounced Islam and converted to Christianity.

Mr Amadi who made this known in a statement made available to IGBERE TV also said that he has notified the Muslims Community, Muslims Against Terror Members, Igbere Community in Bende Local Government Area of Abia State that; "I’m no Longer a Muslim. I'm now a Christians."

According to him, the announcement of my new religion (Christian) has spread in 13 villages in Igbere including the “Eke-Igbere”. Also in Aba, the goodnews shock he resident in Aba and a man known as Okechukwu called me and said that the news is spreading and has made Igbere communities very much happy that their brother whom they always fear as a Muslim has return to Christian and we are now happy with him."

“To God Be The Glory”

https://igberetvnews.com/1396343/muslims-leader-denounces-islam-converts-christianity-photos/
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Ally234: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
[quote author=Wisdomkosi post=104066276]Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts to Christianity (Photos) | #IgbereTV

The leader of the Muslims against Terror Organization (MATO) from Nigeria, Africa, and to the rest of the world, Doctor Ahmad Amadi has denounced Islam and converted to Christianity.

Mr Amadi who made this known in a statement made available to IGBERE TV also said that he has notified the Muslims Community, Muslims Against Terror Members, Igbere Community in Bende Local Government Area of Abia State that; "I’m no Longer a Muslim. I'm now a Christians."

According to him, the announcement of my new religion (Christian) has spread in 13 villages in Igbere including the “Eke-Igbere”. Also in Aba, the goodnews shock he resident in Aba and a man known as Okechukwu called me and said that the news is spreading and has made Igbere communities very much happy that their brother whom they always fear as a Muslim has return to Christian and we are now happy with him.". It's painful to Lost good Muslim to other religions but Islam is the best religion over the world
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by newdawnlive: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
now he knew the truth and the truth has given him the freedom says the Lord of host, welcome sir to the only path to almighty.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Ally234: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
It's painful to Lost a single Muslim to other religions but, the best is always the best. May Allah guide us to the path.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by jokaka89: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
WELCOME TO THE FAITH.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Ally234: 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ally234:
It's painful to Lost a single Muslim to other religions but, the best is always the best. May Allah guide us to the path.

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Allee90: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
I deeply sympathize with him. May Almighty Allah continue to protect our Iman and may we die as Muslims. Amin ya Hayyu ya Qayyum

4 Likes

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Hier(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Glory, praise be the Lord

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Yetapo: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
shocked WOW! Land a lucrative I.T Job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|
Suitable for all Job seekers, I.T professionals, Students, Corpers, Anyone with plans to change fields or travel abroad, Business owners, digital Marketers or if you're simply frustrated with lack of opportunities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Chisaedhor: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
One terrorist has been saved

5 Likes

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by tuna85: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Musty112:
Just so you know, he was never a muslim.

Yusuf 12:101

رَبِّ قَدْ ءَاتَيْتَنِى مِنَ ٱلْمُلْكِ وَعَلَّمْتَنِى مِن تَأْوِيلِ ٱلْأَحَادِيثِۚ فَاطِرَ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضِ أَنتَ وَلِىِّۦ فِى ٱلدُّنْيَا وَٱلْءَاخِرَةِۖ تَوَفَّنِى مُسْلِمًا وَأَلْحِقْنِى بِٱلصَّٰلِحِينَ

My Lord, You have given me [something] of sovereignty and taught me of the interpretation of dreams. Creator of the heavens and earth, You are my protector in this world and the Hereafter. Cause me to die a Muslim and join me with the righteous."
embarassed cry He has encountered the gratest loss that could befall a person in this life.

Aameen

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Amodi470(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Quran.com

An-Nisa
The Women
Qur’an 4:
Verse 137

[center]﷽[/center]

"Surely, those who believed and then disbelieved, believed again and then disbelieved, then went on increasing in their disbelief - Allah is not to forgive them nor lead them on the path".

Quranicaudio.com
Salah.com
Sunnah.com
Legacy Quran.com

© 2021 Quran.com. All Rights Reserved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

72 Signs Of the end time. / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.