Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) (96820 Views)

Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Toscarel: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
He has seen the light and the truth shall set him free

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Hier(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Musty112:
Just so you know, he was never a muslim.

Yusuf 12:101

رَبِّ قَدْ ءَاتَيْتَنِى مِنَ ٱلْمُلْكِ وَعَلَّمْتَنِى مِن تَأْوِيلِ ٱلْأَحَادِيثِۚ فَاطِرَ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضِ أَنتَ وَلِىِّۦ فِى ٱلدُّنْيَا وَٱلْءَاخِرَةِۖ تَوَفَّنِى مُسْلِمًا وَأَلْحِقْنِى بِٱلصَّٰلِحِينَ

My Lord, You have given me [something] of sovereignty and taught me of the interpretation of dreams. Creator of the heavens and earth, You are my protector in this world and the Hereafter. Cause me to die a Muslim and join me with the righteous."
embarassed cry He has encountered the gratest loss that could befall a person in this life.

Yusuf was a Jew

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by mu2sa2: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Looking at the pics, the man doesn't look like he's "normal".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by adenigga(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
BKayy:
He is still in the same Chain sha, just that he changed padlock

Yeeee.......

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by zeyt: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
I believed he has never been a good and true Muslim in the first place.
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Toscarel: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
Musty112:

رَبِّ قَدْ ءَاتَيْتَنِى مِنَ ٱلْمُلْكِ وَعَلَّمْتَنِى مِن تَأْوِيلِ ٱلْأَحَادِيثِۚ فَاطِرَ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضِ أَنتَ وَلِىِّۦ فِى ٱلدُّنْيَا وَٱلْءَاخِرَةِۖ تَوَفَّنِى مُسْلِمًا وَأَلْحِقْنِى بِٱلصَّٰلِحِينَ

My Lord, You have given me [something] of sovereignty and taught me of the interpretation of dreams. Creator of the heavens and earth, You are my protector in this world and the Hereafter. Cause me to die a Muslim and join me with the righteous."
embarassed cry He has encountered the gratest loss that could befall a person in this life.

Cry me a river

4 Likes

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by zeyt: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
cRobo:
One less terrorist to worry about

Thank God for opening his eyes
Pathetic lair! You are not fit to throw your comment here. After all you swore to be a Muslim.
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Balderdash. But spirit of Terrorism (ipobism), militancy, ritualism, baby Factory and the likes has conformed him
Tears!!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Avast(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Guy man Don cash out time to switch tent

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by biafrasun: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
zeyt:
Pathetic lair! You are not fit to throw your comment here. After all you swore to be a Muslim.
Muslim my foot, I will never worship man made god.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by chikason22(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
Splitmind:

That is the mandated punishment for blaspheming and apostasy in Islam. Take it or leave it!
Are You A Muslim?
"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only Terrorist Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

One of the reasons I don't comment on muslim threads. All of you are Terrorist minded.

Religion that brought so much pain to the world.

Religion of Piss indeed.
Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by chikason22(m): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Musty112:

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by compton11(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Nice one.

Very good one.

Some headslammers will be so bitter now
u mean headslammer like bro Jesus?
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by compton11(m): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
chikason22:
Are You A Muslim?
"I believe that Islam is the Only Terrorist Religion."

One of the reasons I don't comment on muslim threads. All of you are Terrorist minded.

Religion that brought so much pain to the world.

Religion of Piss indeed.
Nonsense.

Arindin

Christians are known for most terrorism om earth

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by dmbb: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
SmartPolician:
Without any apologies, no rational person should be a Muslim. It's a good thing Mr. Amadi realized this early enough.
Said by the religion of contradictions
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by johnisaola(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hhhh laughing matter,he accepted Islam,in order to got money from Muslim,and he didn't,so he must go back to evil,Cult and religion of Liars that was where he belongs
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts to Christianity (Photos) | #IgbereTV

The leader of the Muslims against Terror Organization (MATO) from Nigeria, Africa, and to the rest of the world, Doctor Ahmad Amadi has denounced Islam and converted to Christianity.

Mr Amadi who made this known in a statement made available to IGBERE TV also said that he has notified the Muslims Community, Muslims Against Terror Members, Igbere Community in Bende Local Government Area of Abia State that; "I’m no Longer a Muslim. I'm now a Christians."

According to him, the announcement of my new religion (Christian) has spread in 13 villages in Igbere including the “Eke-Igbere”. Also in Aba, the goodnews shock he resident in Aba and a man known as Okechukwu called me and said that the news is spreading and has made Igbere communities very much happy that their brother whom they always fear as a Muslim has return to Christian and we are now happy with him."

“To God Be The Glory”

https://igberetvnews.com/1396343/muslims-leader-denounces-islam-converts-christianity-photos/

Who cares never heard of him and his organisation

Oh. A biafran hahahahahahahhas he will soon turn Jewish and Buddhist lolololololoo
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Bye, Felicia.
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by chikason22(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
BKayy:
Many of those that liked your post are terrorist minded Muslims who are angry he left their cult. Islam is not a religion but a cult where blood are drank. That's why they kill you when you leave their cult.

If I have my way in this country, I will end that useless cult group that call themselves religion of piss. Blood drinkers terrorist.

For your information, he left the cult group because Jesus Christ has called him to the Light.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by sabidey: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Jostoman:
you are wrong brother because the spirit of killing of innocent people have departed from the man
you mean the spirit possessed by the people killing innocent security operatives in the South East?
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wow, congratulations for saying no to terrorism.
Islamic religion is nothing but a terrorist group. This is the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by sabidey: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
chikason22:
Many of those that liked your post are terrorist minded Muslims who are angry he left their cult. Islam is not a religion but a cult where blood are drank. That's why they kill you when you leave their cult.

If I have my way in this country, I will end that useless cult group that call themselves religion of piss. Blood drinkers terrorist.

For your information, he left the cult group because Jesus Christ has called him to the Light.
Mr Blood are drank
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by chikason22(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nairaland owner should better remove this nonsense on that Muslim thread.

It's mundane and unscrupulous.

You can't give a cult group this privilege for someone to be iniated on this platform.

Anyway, the platform is gone to the dogs anyway. What we have now is different from the nairaland I know way back since when I got to know it over 10yrs ago.

Cc Seun please do something about this platform.
Just check this out.

Are You A Muslim?
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."

It showed they're just confused religion

1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Adetayo1978(m): 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
His conversion, his life.
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Franklyspeakin: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
N
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by seyz91(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
cheesy

You no lie

Can't be said any better
BKayy:
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by chikason22(m): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
compton11:

Arindin

Fulani terrorists= Muslims
Boko Haram terrorists= Muslims
Bandits= Muslims
Isa panterrorist communication minister =Muslim= terrorist.
Buhari= Muslim= terrorist.
And so many offline and online Muslim terrorists occupying positions in this country.
God will continue to put confusion in your midst until this country is Lebrated from you terrorists.
And by the way, what's the terrorist implications of this word.
The one written on Arabic

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Fvckyouall: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
compton11:

Arindin

Like what exactly?

Are they, ISIS, ISIL, AL QUADEA, ISWAP, ANISURU, BOKO HARAM, HEZBOLLAH, HAMAS, ISGS, TALIBAN.

you are the rest of your paedophile serial killer brothers know that 99.9% of all terrorist groups in this world are Muslims.

he is lucky he left such a spiteful religion

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Fvckyouall: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
zeyt:

Sorry pls no one here worships a God who commited mass murder and raped a 6yr old girl, if you guys lost your heads in the North we are sane here
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Pymetrics: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Meanwhile, he may be an hypocrites disguising as a Muslim for a particular gain which he has gotten or missed. Now Allah has exposed him.
We pray Allah restore him back to the straight and right path.
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by kingbee90: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
Musty112:

Shut the Fvck up.
You Terrorists should realize that there is freedom of worship & association in our Constitution.
What has your religion brought to Nigeria and the world if not chaos, unrest, bloodshed & Terrorism.
That man has just found peace.
RUBBISH!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

72 Signs Of the end time. / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.