Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How To Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal (263 Views)

How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal / Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal / FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by Softcash(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders,

Please how did you think one can change wrong email used during FRSC registration. Although I have not submitted the application, I am just at the first preliminary stage of the registration and after submitting the preliminary stage I realized that it was wrong email so I tried changing but the 'continue message' wasn't sent to that correct mail.

Have you experience this before or what's the solution you think it is attainable to solve the problem.
Re: How To Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by StayMotivated: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
You don't need to worry about changng the email. All you need to do is to create a replica of the email you used in registering on FRSC portal. Any message will be sent to the new email Simple as ABC cool

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy: Account Officer/bookkeeper (1 Year Experience) / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / Job Vacancy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.