Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

I Can Teach You How To A Successful Yahoo Boy With 7k Only - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Teach You How To A Successful Yahoo Boy With 7k Only (2285 Views)

Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) / Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama / Zion Ayo-Balogun: Wizkid Names His 3rd Baby Boy With Jada Pollock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Teach You How To A Successful Yahoo Boy With 7k Only by Lindaikejisblog: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2021
I'll teach you how to become a successful yahoo boy with just N7000 only,with a free Faceboo
k account that has clients already, a Google voice foreign number of any country of your choice and all you need to know in becoming a yahoo boy
N/B yahoo na by grace
Re: I Can Teach You How To A Successful Yahoo Boy With 7k Only by samwash(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2021
The time, energy & the IT skills you are putting doing the wrong thing, why not use it to hustle legit, & speaking of grace, God's Grace will favour you more when you do the right thing.
Lastly, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Teach You How To A Successful Yahoo Boy With 7k Only by MajesticKris: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2021
Speaking of Grace... All my guys wey no gree leave YAHOO don Broke Finish.. The Money No Dey Last!

Legit All D Way!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Teach You How To A Successful Yahoo Boy With 7k Only by NLPoliceWoman: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2021
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.

Over to you guys.
Re: I Can Teach You How To A Successful Yahoo Boy With 7k Only by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:44am On Jul 25, 2021
God bless Nigeria.
Say no to fraud.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Teach You How To A Successful Yahoo Boy With 7k Only by Goldbw122(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2021
MajesticKris:
Speaking of Grace... All my guys wey no gree leave YAHOO don Broke Finish.. The Money No Dey Last!

Legit All D Way!!!!
I was withdrawing money from POS and the guy that want to withdraw, said that he is withdrawing the last money he have in his entire life, which was 5000 naira, I was like this guy fresh oo why e go get that kind of money for bank.. na wa
.. but if they collect huge money and they invest and they did not use the money for club I think they will be able to survive and even leave the yahoo business.. yeah if they can advice them self and make the money work for them..

1 Like

Re: I Can Teach You How To A Successful Yahoo Boy With 7k Only by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2021
Wetin no dey last,no dey last.....Legit all the way!!......if you invest 7k in binary which is around 11$... you can make 20$ extra in a Day with discipline
Re: I Can Teach You How To A Successful Yahoo Boy With 7k Only by MajesticKris: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2021
Not just that.... Even after investing in business , that business won't grow...

So you need to keep defrauding people to add to the business...

Same with car's, after some time THEY SALE OFF ...Or it gets Damaged beyond Repair..

Goldbw122:

I was withdrawing money from POS and the guy that want to withdraw, said that he is withdrawing the last money he have in his entire life, which was 5000 naira, I was like this guy fresh oo why e go get that kind of money for bank.. na wa
.. but if they collect huge money and they invest and they did not use the money for club I think they will be able to survive and even leave the yahoo business.. yeah if they can advice them self and make the money work for them..
Re: I Can Teach You How To A Successful Yahoo Boy With 7k Only by Goldbw122(m): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2021
MajesticKris:
Not just that.... Even after investing in business , that business won't grow...

So you need to keep defrauding people to add to the business...

Same with car's, after some time THEY SALE OFF ...Or it gets Damaged beyond Repair..

This life is deep
Re: I Can Teach You How To A Successful Yahoo Boy With 7k Only by Iwanttoto: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2021
[s]:
God bless Nigeria.
Say no to fraud[/s].

KEep qaiet
Re: I Can Teach You How To A Successful Yahoo Boy With 7k Only by hakunamatata00(m): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Abragidi:
Wetin no dey last,no dey last.....Legit all the way!!......if you invest 7k in binary which is around 11$... you can make 20$ extra in a Day with discipline

pls can you put me through this binary binary stuff
Re: I Can Teach You How To A Successful Yahoo Boy With 7k Only by Owain: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
Abragidi:

Bro, abeq make we talk on WhatsApp..
Re: I Can Teach You How To A Successful Yahoo Boy With 7k Only by Gdskillful(m): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Abragidi:

bro hw fa I go want make u clear me
Re: I Can Teach You How To A Successful Yahoo Boy With 7k Only by Zamboroto: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
OP so your own yahoo is to teach others how to yahoo successfully?
Oya explain, if you have what it takes to be a successful yahoo boy why aren't you a successful yahoo boy yourself?

Re: I Can Teach You How To A Successful Yahoo Boy With 7k Only by FarahAideed: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
Abragidi:

How much with indiscipline?
Re: I Can Teach You How To A Successful Yahoo Boy With 7k Only by Zamboroto: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
FarahAideed:

How much with indiscipline?
Nothing

(1) (Reply)

Jay Paul Gushes Over Angel, Says My Phone Has Been Hanging Since I Saw These Pho / Top 10 Sexiest Nigeria Girls Of 2022 / Nigerian Actor Arrested In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.