Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor (4974 Views)

How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja / How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by Rosenews2233: 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Just In....

DSS Arrests Godwin Emefiele

*TVAfrica24*

https://tvafrica24.com/just-in-dss-arrests-godwin-emefiele/

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by yarimo(m): 12:38am On Jun 10, 2023
Immigrations, DSS, police, customs, air force, navy, army and nurtw please Abubakar Malami and Tunde Sabiu must not escape

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by WATCHOVER(m): 12:41am On Jun 10, 2023
yarimo:
Immigrations, DSS, police, customs, air force, navy, army and nurtw please Abubakar Malami and Tunde Sabiu must not escape
Most of you typing are just typing base on sentiments.
It a bad omen for Tinubu's government

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by jahsharon: 12:43am On Jun 10, 2023
WATCHOVER:

Tell us the good omen in your own family.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by yarimo(m): 12:44am On Jun 10, 2023
WATCHOVER:

sentiments ?? Let him continue with his yeye Naira designs in DSS custody.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by WATCHOVER(m): 12:51am On Jun 10, 2023
jahsharon:

Tell us the good omen in your own family.
If you check all my years of being a commenter on Nairaland, I have always been factual not sentimental.
Government is not run successfully by emotions, just like the way Buhari did that cost his government. Tinubu doing same just because the man never supported his election and I would not be surprised if EFCC boss is being arrested.
Tinubu is turning regional which will definitely destroy his government fast than that of Buhari.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by WATCHOVER(m): 12:59am On Jun 10, 2023
yarimo:
sentiments ?? Let him continue with his yeye Naira designs in DSS custody.
Stop this Naira nonsense theory, he did not support Tinubu but decided to support his brother.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by lathrowinger: 1:02am On Jun 10, 2023
WATCHOVER:

If you check all my years of being a commenter on Nairaland, I have always been factual not sentimental.
Government is not run successfully by emotions, just like the way Buhari did that cost his government. Tinubu doing same just because the man never supported his election and I would not be surprised if EFCC boss is being arrested.
Tinubu is turning regional which will definitely destroy his government fast than that of Buhari.

You are the most foolish person on nairaland.

Check reasons of his arrest below

Details of DSS ten allegations against the suspended CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele (Before his suspension)

1. Funding Unknown gunmen, ESN and IPOB with money he raised for his failed presidential bid last year and funds diverted from government coffers .

2. Mismanagement of Nigeria's social investment program (NISRAL and the Anchor Borrowers Scheme)

3. Illegall economic crimes of National security dimension

4. Money Laundering

5. Unwholesome activities through proxies

6. Round tripping

7. Conferment of financial benefits to self and others

8. Threat to National Security

9. Criminal conspiracy to divert government resources

10. Terrorism financing

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by lathrowinger: 1:07am On Jun 10, 2023
[quote author=lathrowinger post=123689544]

Details of DSS eleven allegations against the suspended CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele (Before his suspension)

1. Funding Unknown gunmen, ESN and IPOB with money he raised for his failed presidential bid last year and funds diverted from government coffers .

2. Mismanagement of Nigeria's social investment program (NISRAL and the Anchor Borrowers Scheme)

4. Money Laundering

6. Round tripping

10. Terrorism financing

11. Divertion of stamp duties charges from every bank transactions to his secret foreign a account.

Overhead from House of assembly that they traced more than 71trillion naira to 29 accounts links to him

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by WATCHOVER(m): 1:26am On Jun 10, 2023
lathrowinger:

Details of DSS ten allegations against the suspended CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele (Before his suspension)

4. Money Laundering

6. Round tripping

10. Terrorism financing
I guess you don't understand that this allegations can't stand without his boss Buhari been invited.
Those allegations are presidential.
Tinubu's advisers just fvck up on this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by ronalmagic10(m): 1:45am On Jun 10, 2023
WATCHOVER:

I guess you don't understand that this allegations can't stand without his boss Buhari been invited.

Buhari told him to finance terrorist groups? Where's your evidence and how come you know more than the DSS?

Ipob miscreants. Go and face your Biafra. Useless boy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by Crowdboom(m): 1:52am On Jun 10, 2023
WATCHOVER:

Have you so forgotten Dasuki case?
Did Jonathan invited?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by Kindledlight(m): 2:07am On Jun 10, 2023
WATCHOVER:

I am not sure you know what you are saying??

Baba just keep quiet because you are sounding so ………. I don’t wanna insult you.

Peace….

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by googi: 2:07am On Jun 10, 2023
There is no looter, drug peddler, rogues like the three Presidential candidates Nigerians cannot defend.
Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by AfonjaScud: 2:08am On Jun 10, 2023
WATCHOVER:

Something must definitely be wrong with you. Any sane watcher of nigeria affairs would say that Emefiele deserves not only to be sacked but to be probed.
He has been under investigation even under Buhari for various allegations.
Then his stupid, senseless, thoughtless and emotional naira design policy was such a flop that ended the lives of many innocent Nigerians while many suffered untold loss, mishaps and accidents.
It would have been silly of this government to let him go Scotfree.
As usual, crass emotions and sentiments have taken the better part of you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by AfonjaScud: 2:10am On Jun 10, 2023
WATCHOVER:

Senseless trash.
Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by SpatialKing(m): 4:24am On Jun 10, 2023
When will Tinubu have balls arrest the following:

Hadi Sirika
Isa Pantami
Zainab Ahmed
Abubakar Malami
Festus Keyamo
Godswill Akpabio
Timipre Sylva
George Akume
Rotimi Amaechi
Rauf Aregbesola and
Sadiya Umar Farouq
Geoffrey Onyeama

Have the balls to call El Rufai to order

and Muhammadu Buhari himself

It was an organized crime by group of individuals who held Nigeria to ransom..

It wasn't Emefiele alone

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 10, 2023
WATCHOVER:

Tinubu is not turning regional. You are the one that can’t move past regional sentiments. People suffered because of the naira redesign, you are here defending the nuisance just because you believe he is from your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by Buhari4sale: 4:33am On Jun 10, 2023
I'm hornyy
Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by talk2hb1(m): 4:37am On Jun 10, 2023
It Could Be Political, It Could be Personal; who knows?
Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by Whiteshield: 4:47am On Jun 10, 2023
WATCHOVER:

Who asked you?
When have you ever cared about Tinubu's government that you are concerned about bad omen.
Abeg shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by UKEMY(m): 5:08am On Jun 10, 2023
yarimo:
This is the first time you are making a sensible post
Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by adeememman(m): 5:30am On Jun 10, 2023
WATCHOVER:

I think you're the one being emotional here. Why on earth will any sane Nigerian pity it's politician. If they like let them kill themselves as them no dey get mercy for us. Besides, allegations against him are heavy ones so if he needs to be investigated let him be. International communities are watching, if there is any form of witch hunting we go hear. But make him go write statement first, after all him don chop. About the EFcc, you must've read about different petitions against him too, so don't be surprised if he's also arrested. You can't know more than those at the helm of affairs of government. They have access to informations , detailed reports etc.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by Pat081: 5:31am On Jun 10, 2023
yarimo:
Immigrations, DSS, police, customs, air force, navy, army and north please Abubakar Malami and Tunde Sabiu must not escape
lol what of bikes men too
Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by Eniitankorede: 5:35am On Jun 10, 2023
WATCHOVER:

It is a bad omen for you, not for us as Nigerians. Biafrans must not deter us from progress. We don’t want Monda Monday sit at home in Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by adeememman(m): 5:36am On Jun 10, 2023
WATCHOVER:

So you mean he couldn't sponsor terrorism without buhari or he need buhari permission to steal money, who be this self

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by Eniitankorede: 5:37am On Jun 10, 2023
WATCHOVER:

Shut up!!! You are not factual. Tinubu promised a government of national competence, not a government of national unity. Did you not hear that ? All the people he has appointed so far, which on is not competent for his job so far?
Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by backtovillage: 5:42am On Jun 10, 2023
WATCHOVER:

But Buhari turned regional nothing happen, just relax bro.
Re: Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor by Mynd44: 5:42am On Jun 10, 2023

(1)

Obasanjo Asks Tambuwal, Others To Step Down! / Ikimi Carpets Tinibu Over Conocophilips Deal / Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.