Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Need A Resume To Help Boost Your Chances On Job Search? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Need A Resume To Help Boost Your Chances On Job Search? (498 Views)

Do You Need A Resume Writer? / Optimize & Respond To Questions On Job Description Asked By Client On Upwork / Chances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Resume To Help Boost Your Chances On Job Search? by Slimzimmy: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
Dear Job Seekers,

As hiring managers begin hiring again after the lockdown, your competition is fierce. Don't let your resume undersell you at this critical time.

To help you get ahead, I can craft a professionally designed resume, fine-tuned with resume keywords for your targeted industry at an affordable price.

My gig includes:

• Telling your unique story by showcasing your achievements, experience and career goals.
• Highlighting keywords so you can beat the recruiting bots and target the right jobs for you.
• Helping you stand out and giving you the confidence you need to move forward in your career.

If you want to upgrade your resume and get ahead in your job search, I'm just a message/call away.

Contact me at 07015238689 or nazimyakub100@gmail.com

Re: Need A Resume To Help Boost Your Chances On Job Search? by Slimzimmy: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
If you have been submitting your CV for jobs you're qualified for and not getting any feedback from the employer, chances are your CV does not highlight your skills, qualifications and experience.

I can change your narrative from few interviews or no interviews at all to multiple interviews. Your only problem will be, which interview should I attend and which should I not attend - I think that's a good problem.

A number of job seekers have used my CV writing services to secure interviews with their dream companies, and you too can do the same.

Reach out to me at 07015238689/nazimyakub100@gmail.com

Re: Need A Resume To Help Boost Your Chances On Job Search? by Israel07: 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
How much

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Affairs / FREE LOVE / Hearty Laugh – Three Beers (a Tale Of Three Brothers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.