Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Help: Direction From Lagos State To Taraba State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help: Direction From Lagos State To Taraba State (980 Views)

"How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) / Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Direction From Lagos State To Taraba State by shigishege: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hi, can anyone give me directions from Lagos State to Taraba state. Thanks.
Re: Help: Direction From Lagos State To Taraba State by Gentlerespect76: 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
Where in Taraba are you going?

First option: Take a bus to Onitsha from Lagos. At Onitsha, ask for Young Shall Grow hummer buses plying Onitsha to Jalingo. I think that should be your only option even. If you don't get the Young, ask for Neil Gobe Motors at Onitsha or buses going to Yola. Then tell them you are going to Jalingo.

You will be okay.
Re: Help: Direction From Lagos State To Taraba State by xzee(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Was in taraba camp, batch A 2021
Just take a flight to abuja
Then from abuja to jalingo
Re: Help: Direction From Lagos State To Taraba State by skyplustk(f): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Go to Iddo motor park ask of samfad transport going to taraba it's very far o but their drivers are competent I camped in taraba too

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Adamawa NYSC Aspirants / What Is The Age Limits For Nysc? / Persecution Of Corpers By Soldiers On Camp: The Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.