Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) (1182 Views)

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by fenibak: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
I would start by saying if only I was the commander of a special forces unit I would have released you, those untrained Fulani DSS that can't even stand common bandits, can never stand a well trained Biafran special forces unit, imagine Ikonso heading a Biafran special forces unit, I am so angry and emotional now Mazi I feel your pain and I am thinking to myself what you must be going through now and I am truly moved to tears while typing this. I heard the Fulanis refused to allow you to have your Jewish prayer materials.

Ever since you were kidnapped, even the pigs in the gutters have started throwing mud at Igbos, reno has been paid by the Fulanis to soil your name but we gave him fire for fire and he stupidly apologized, he published a new article calling Igbos slaves of Benin's and if you were free I know you would have destroyed reno because that treacherous snake is a nobody.

Your kidnap have really Brought insults against Igbos something they would never have tried if you were free, but don't worry we are facing them Fire for fire, I am not a member of Ipob but I am smart enough to know all Igbos are Ipob because Fulanis sees us all as Ipob, we are battling them Fire for fire

Your kidnap made Uche Mefor and his gang of radio ranters to be talking trash but a proud Biafran shut Uche Mefor down by telling him that his own Biafra is only on the pages of Facebook.

Because of your kidnap Fulanis went after Sunday Igboho and killed almost 6 people at his house and now he has been detained in Benin republic

I never started as a fan of yours but I am a Biafran from Enugu state but you made me love you and you radicalized me, I don't even know what to write because my eyes are filled with tears.

Because of you I was able to study the Fulanis and what I discovered was crazy and I have written about it a lot about it, everything you said about them is 100%

I imagine you in the DSS cell deprived of your freedom and I ask what did this man do? Is asking for freedom for his people now a crime?

In some few days time, you would be taken to the zoo court controlled by the cabal and I know you are eager to appear in court and this court hearing would decide what we Igbos would do next and in fact, I already wrote an article already, I said your court hearing on the 26th would decide the fate of Nigeria and some efulefus mocked me, I told them an avalanche is coming

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu I want you to be strong for us as we are strong for you and we must be free and Biafra would come, may Elohim be your protector and Elohim confuse our enemies,Isee and like you always say, good evening from me too with you with all the love in my heart. free Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, free Oloye Sunday Igboho, long live Biafra and long live Yoruba nation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFfFWxn6kpg

https://www.biafranboys.org/monday-26th-july-2021letter-to-mazi

2 Likes

Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by fenibak: 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
This is so emotional for us freedom lovers
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Gentlerespect76: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Oh my brother, no one could have said it better. So emotional; thank you a thousand times. God bless you; God bless Onye Ndu MNK; God bless all lovers of freedom worldwide. Iseeee!!!!!

fenibak:
I would start by saying if only I was the commander of a special forces unit I would have released you, those untrained Fulani DSS that can't even stand common bandits, can never stand a well trained Biafran special forces unit, imagine Ikonso heading a Biafran special forces unit, I am so angry and emotional now Mazi I feel your pain and I am thinking to myself what you must be going through now and I am truly moved to tears while typing this. I heard the Fulanis refused to allow you to have your Jewish prayer materials.

Ever since you were kidnapped, even the pigs in the gutters have started throwing mud at Igbos, reno has been paid by the Fulanis to soil your name but we gave him fire for fire and he stupidly apologized, he published a new article calling Igbos slaves of Benin's and if you were free I know you would have destroyed reno because that treacherous snake is a nobody.

Your kidnap have really Brought insults against Igbos something they would never have tried if you were free, but don't worry we are facing them Fire for fire, I am not a member of Ipob but I am smart enough to know all Igbos are Ipob because Fulanis sees us all as Ipob, we are battling them Fire for fire

Your kidnap made Uche Mefor and his gang of radio ranters to be talking trash but a proud Biafran shut Uche Mefor down by telling him that his own Biafra is only on the pages of Facebook.

Because of your kidnap Fulanis went after Sunday Igboho and killed almost 6 people at his house and now he has been detained in Benin republic

I never started as a fan of yours but I am a Biafran from Enugu state but you made me love you and you radicalized me, I don't even know what to write because my eyes are filled with tears.

Because of you I was able to study the Fulanis and what I discovered was crazy and I have written about it a lot about it, everything you said about them is 100%

I imagine you in the DSS cell deprived of your freedom and I ask what did this man do? Is asking for freedom for his people now a crime?

In some few days time, you would be taken to the zoo court controlled by the cabal and I know you are eager to appear in court and this court hearing would decide what we Igbos would do next and in fact, I already wrote an article already, I said your court hearing on the 26th would decide the fate of Nigeria and some efulefus mocked me, I told them an avalanche is coming

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu I want you to be strong for us as we are strong for you and we must be free and Biafra would come, may Elohim be your protector and Elohim confuse our enemies,Isee and like you always say, good evening from me too with you with all the love in my heart. free Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, free Oloye Sunday Igboho, long live Biafra and long live Yoruba nation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFfFWxn6kpg

https://www.biafranboys.org/monday-26th-july-2021letter-to-mazi

2 Likes

Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Splendid235: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
OP it is well.

1 Like

Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by ablejesus26(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Fozapi Biafra will never come through that fraud and scammer and Idi Amin wannabe from London. God is not an author of confusion
Stop sounding deranged I have been trying to help you think like a human being,but it seems like only Jehovah Elohim can save you now from this extreme brainwashed state you have been plunged into�

Keep being delusional.

2 Likes

Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by fenibak: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
ablejesus26:
Fozapi Biafra will never come through that fraud and scammer and Idi Amin wannabe from London. God is not an author of confusion
Stop sounding deranged I have been trying to help you think like a human being,but it seems like only Jehovah Elohim can save you now from this extreme brainwashed state you have been plunged into�

Keep being delusional.

This boy wetin be your problem sef, you can't stop baifra why can't you just turn to Oyigboupdate so we go know say you be sabo
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by fenibak: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
Oyigboupdate
Udele1
Mekaboy

Come and rant
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by fenibak: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
MalcoImX
Simplyleo
Ngeneukwenu
Vedaxcool
Budaatum
ONIONBANDIT
Sweetshisha
TINUBUADVOCATE
NorthRules9ja
Biodun556
Lastcall
Aboks
Gawu1
TheFilmtric
CILICMARIN
HELINUES
Apishani1

Sweetshisha
JULIUSMALEMA
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by ablejesus26(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
fenibak:

This boy wetin be your problem sef, you can't stop baifra why can't you just turn to Oyigboupdate so we go know say you be sabo

Their is only one sabo in Igboland and that's anyone who supports an occutic group whose only achievement is to bring problems into Igboland and send youngmen to their early graves for a very very useless struggle.
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by fenibak: 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

Their is only one sabo in Igboland and that's anyone who supports an occutic group whose only achievement is to bring problems into Igboland and send youngmen to their early graves for a very very useless struggle.

Declare yourself now like Oyigboupdate so we would know
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by ablejesus26(m): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
fenibak:

Declare yourself now like Oyigboupdate so we would know

I stand against any group whose agenda brings constant basketfull of troubles into Igboland for a very useless struggle that's just to enrich the pockets of a scammer from London.
Anyone who doesn't have this mindset is an efulefu and a sabo �.
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by fenibak: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

I stand against any group whose agenda brings constant basketfull of troubles into Igboland for a very useless struggle that's just to enrich the pockets of a scammer from London.
Anyone who doesn't have this mindset is an efulefu and a sabo �.

Did Nnamdi kanu bring army checkpoints to the south east?
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by ablejesus26(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
fenibak:

Did Nnamdi kanu bring army checkpoints to the south east?

He brought a militant sect into the land knowing fully well that it will draw the yeye fg army into a constant confrontation that will in turn affect the innocent people of the land �.
Only a useless human being stands with such destructive agenda �.
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Thoh(m): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
fenibak:
This is so emotional for us freedom lovers
am a freedom lover but you see tomorrow..criminal and terrorist cownu must die...
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Thoh(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

Keep being delusional.
so the op is fozapi?
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Thoh(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
fenibak:

so you are fozapi?
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by fenibak: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

He brought a militant sect into the land knowing fully well that it will draw the yeye fg army into a constant confrontation that will in turn affect the innocent people of the land �.
Only a useless human being stands with such destructive agenda �.

Lol you see the problem with you mentally enslaved black baboons, you always blame the oppressed and you support the oppressor, your brains are wired that way so I understand where this ignorance is coming from.

Let it be on record that Kanu and ipob held flags until the Nigerian civilian killing machine like I always call them was sent to kill kanu fews days before he is supposed to appear in court, did the army have a court order? Which judge issued it? Some of us are smart.

ESN was a response to tranny and oppression and and killing of our mother's in their farms. UGM could be the families of 28 people killed at Kanu's House or else where in igbo land where the killing machine has been killing igbos,remember igbos killed at the school in abia? They were singing with flags and they were killed, unarmed

ESN was defensive to protect us against the killer fulanis wrecking havoc everywhere, do you want us to be like borno or benue?
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by fenibak: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
am a freedom lover but you see tomorrow..criminal and terrorist cownu must die...

You are not a freedom lover if you are you be against kanu and remember kanu is not adaka boro or Ken saro wiwa that fulanis killed and you people did nothing, shame on you
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by fenibak: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
so you are fozapi?

Everyone in Politics section know you are Ijaw or do you want to deny
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by ablejesus26(m): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
fenibak:

Lol you see the problem with you mentally enslaved black baboons, you always blame the oppressed and you support the oppressor, your brains are wired that way so I understand where this ignorance is coming from.

Let it be on record that Kanu and ipob held flags until the Nigerian civilian killing machine like I always call them was sent to kill kanu fews days before he is supposed to appear in court, did the army have a court order? Which judge issued it? Some of us are smart.

ESN was a response to tranny and oppression and and killing of our mother's in their farms. UGM could be the families of 28 people killed at Kanu's House or else where in igbo land where the killing machine has been killing igbos,remember igbos killed at the school in abia? They were singing with flags and they were killed, unarmed

ESN was defensive to protect us against the killer fulanis wrecking havoc everywhere, do you want us to be like borno or benue?

Esn was a militant sect created to attack govt facilities and intimidate Igbos who do not support the destructive agenda of the occult ipob.
Nothing more nothing less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Thoh(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
fenibak:

Everyone in Politics section kbow you are Ijaw or do you want to deny
will you open your fvcking and answer me..... are you @fozapi?
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by fenibak: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
will you open your fvcking and answer me..... are you @fozapi?

Stop asking slow questions, your brain should tell you that I am not
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Thoh(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
fenibak:

Stop asking slow questions, your brain should tell you that I am not
okkeyy... fozapi na my boy in ipob that am delivering from kanu spirit...
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by OyigboUpdate: 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu will hang and his neck will snap

1 Like

Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by IvarDboneless: 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
You might die this night in your sleep who knows...mind what you say
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by OyigboUpdate: 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
IvarDboneless:

You might die this night in your sleep who knows...mind what you say

Nnamdi Kanu is a dead dog and we have mourned him already
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by fenibak: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Lol ijele oye erieri. You keep wishing kanu evil, stop it
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by fenibak: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I pity you this boy
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by IvarDboneless: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Run along now zombie we no match..
Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by sage(m): 1:08am On Jul 26, 2021
fenibak:

You really believe this thing that you typed?

Southeastern Nigeria doesn’t need any group that thinks it’s fighting for Igbos by attacking and destroying police stations and killing police officers. Only a fool thinks that will help Igbos

The southeast prospers through commercial activity thriving. Anyone that tells you to support UGM hate Igbos and hates Igbo prosperity

1 Like

Re: Monday 26TH July 2021:letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(video) by sage(m): 1:11am On Jul 26, 2021
ablejesus26:

Esn was a militant sect created to attack govt facilities and intimidate Igbos who do not support the destructive agenda of the occult ipob.
Nothing more nothing less.

Igbos are a Republican people who do not have a “supreme leader”. The concept of supreme leader is alien to Igbo culture.

Even worse is this idea that if you don’t support a destructive agenda, you are a “sabo” and violence should be unleashed on you. That is as anti Igbo as it gets

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes / Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! / Tried And True Buhari-osinbajo Partnership: Some Lessons To Learn And Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.