Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,115 members, 7,838,822 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. (1462 Views)

6units Of 3bedroom Flats At Kajola Phase 2 Estate For Sale @ 150m Asking (pics) / Distress Sale Fully Detached 3bedrm Duplex In Gra Ogudu, / For Sale 3bedrm Duplex At Ramat Crescent@ogudu Gra, Lagos. 70m, Cofo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. by STINOS(m): 7:19am On Jul 31, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
That land doesn't look like swampy area so why the high foundation is for you engineer know how to waste materials.
my brother its not about been swampy. We took the level of the existing road and deemed it fit to use high foundation. We build for safety and economy. The area is still developing and you don't know what will happen in 20years coming. Its better to do it now than to regret later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. by Plomo: 7:28am On Jul 31, 2021
STINOS:
my brother its not about been swampy. We took the level of the existing road and deemed it fit to use high foundation. We build for safety and economy. The area is still developing and you don't know what will happen in 20years coming. Its better to do it now than to regret later.

Yeah I get you.

Like those old houses in my area where they just constructed the road. The road is almost on the same level as their decking and there’s no magic they can do to make a car enter those compounds again.
Re: Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. by Tinubuadvocate: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2021
I understand you.
STINOS:
Re: Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. by ricki: 11:03am On Jul 31, 2021
STINOS:
16mm steel bars are also available for the column base basket and starter columns. More steel reinforcements will be be supplied later.

bro, what's the cost of the steel bars and quantity??
Re: Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. by STINOS(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
Reinforcements for the plinth beams in progress. 4y12@200c/c

Re: Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. by Kongaone: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
Good work.
Please what's the estimated cost of this project?

STINOS:
We have about 3000 pieces of 9" blocks ready to be used and about 90 tons of coarse and fine aggregates. This will be enough for the foundation block work and blinding of the foundation footings/concrete work for the starter columns and plinth beams respectively.
Re: Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. by STINOS(m): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kongaone:
Good work.
Please what's the estimated cost of this project?

The carcass only from foundation to roof excluding plastering and screeding is estimated at N25m. It might be lower or higher depending on your location.
Re: Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. by Kongaone: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
STINOS:
The carcass only from foundation to roof excluding plastering and screeding is estimated at N25m. It might be lower or higher depending on your location.

That's cool.

I have a similar project in Abuja on a 460sqm plot. Though mine is semi detached 5 bedroom duplex; all rooms ensuite (1 at ground floor with kitchen, dinning and main lounge; 3 at 1st floor with family lounge; and 1 at 2nd floor, with a gym/general sit out) and 3 units of 2 bedroom flats; all rooms ensuite.
Re: Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. by FreeMejoor1(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nice
Re: Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. by FreeMejoor1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kongaone:

That's cool.

I have a similar project in Abuja on a 460sqm plot. Though mine is semi detached 5 bedroom duplex; all rooms ensuite (1 at ground floor with kitchen, dinning and main lounge; 3 at 1st floor with family lounge; and 1 at 2nd floor, with a gym/general sit out) and 3 units of 2 bedroom flats; all rooms ensuite.
how much for cost
Re: Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. by Kongaone: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
FreeMejoor1:
how much for cost

Still waiting for the bill of quantity, but the archi said roughly 50m to finishing.
Re: Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. by FreeMejoor1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kongaone:

Still waiting for the bill of quantity, but the archi said roughly 50m to finishing.
aiit GOD speed on ur project .
Re: Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. by Kongaone: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
FreeMejoor1:
aiit GOD speed on ur project .

Amen. Thanks bro. Will create a thread about it here on a good day.
Re: Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. by STINOS(m): 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
ricki:

bro, what's the cost of the steel bars and quantity??

As at Saturday 24th/July/2021.

1 piece of 16mm is 7950.
,, ,, 12mm is 4400.
,, ,, 8mm is 2100.

1tonne of 16mm, 12mm and 8mm contains 52, 93 and 210 pieces respectively.
Re: Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. by STINOS(m): 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kongaone:

That's cool.

That's good.
Re: Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. by ricki: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
STINOS:

As at Saturday 24th/July/2021.

1 piece of 16mm is 7950.
,, ,, 12mm is 4400.
,, ,, 8mm is 2100.

1tonne of 16mm, 12mm and 8mm contains 52, 93 and 210 pieces respectively.
Thankx bro, 1 more

How many tonnes of steel you buy for these project now?? I have a reason for the question o. Make somebori no come cheat me.
Re: Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. by STINOS(m): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
ricki:

Thankx bro, 1 more

How many tonnes of steel you buy for these project now?? I have a reason for the question o. Make somebori no come cheat me.
The client is the one that buys the materials. My duty is to supervise and pay labourers.
Re: Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. by STINOS(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Capentry Formwork for the plinth beams and starter columns in progress.

Re: Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. by STINOS(m): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2021
We have poured concrete for the plinth beams and starter columns. Getting ready for foundation backfilling.

Re: Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. by STINOS(m): 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Rounding off with the backfilling of this high foundation.

Re: Construction Of Semi-detached 3bedrm Duplex & 6units Of 1room & Palour Self Con. by STINOS(m): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
Compaction of foundation backfill using this hand driven plate compactor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bored Pile Foundation / Wisdom Landlord's Estate Phase II / Half Plot Of Land For Sale At Aspen Estate Isheri North Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.