Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) (46359 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by wetmenow: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2021
Hahaha. Congrats
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by tiswell(m): 9:05am On Jul 26, 2021
The way oloshoism sells these days ehn!

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by KingOdart(m): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2021
Congratulation

I want to see the Lekki is overrated crew grin

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Agbebakun22: 9:06am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The table has turned. Women are winning. Praise be to master Jesus.

Winning with the help of man, make she swear say na her money buy am if no be one man gift am the house nonsense
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:06am On Jul 26, 2021
Congratulations cool

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Jolomenas: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Winning by sharing the hole down there
Lmao undecided

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Cokahot: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2021
Nice one. 2 bedroom detached . U try. But when would men start buying property men. Why na always woman. Africa is cursed.
Toe
Toe
Business at rolled back toto mileage of 75+ body counts
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Alaganature(m): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2021
Congratulations to her mine is next on line....may God bless me with a good job...

Please fam I'm in need of a job I reside in ibadan
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by seunfape(m): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2021
yourshopkwikguy:
Congratulations to her, she really worked hard for it if you understand grin
we all have great understanding.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2021
Men dey pay o
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2021
CharisEleos:
Congratulations to her.
I'm the next in line but I want mine on the mainland. Yaba.
So help me God.

It's not possible. Only thing is, it depends on how high your clitocurrency is

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Etranshub(m): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2021
Congrats to her

Do you need bespoke metal works with exquisite finish that stands out? I am your number one plug

1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by LordReed(m): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2021
Nice. Congrats to her.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Pthumble(m): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2021
Congratulations, you're blessed.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Olam09(m): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2021
CharisEleos:
Congratulations to her.
I'm the next in line but I want mine on the mainland. Yaba.
So help me God.
Lol you dey fear water?
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by karimusaa: 9:13am On Jul 26, 2021
UncleKoboko:
The Nigerian female actresses and celebrities are usually paid in CLITOcurruencies while their male counterparts are paid in the very USELESS Naira and kobo.

It will never be well with BuharĂ®
It will never be well with ALL the supporters of this EVIL FOOL ANI administration.

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2021
EXLOVER:
If you're a lady and you're still fvcking for shawarma, wig and cloth money, then you're the biggest fool on earth.

If i be girl, my packaging na millions my toto go dey fetch me on a steady o.

I can't be opening my legs for some broke ass niggas to be punishing my toto anyhow.

Sheybe you think is easy? There are lot of gays out there, go and use your asshole to fetch that millions...

The FutureIsFemale
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Tomilola360: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Thank God say Jesus no be woman
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by lusid: 9:16am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
She's a film producer, an actress and a businesswoman hope you know.

There is money money in the entertainment industry. There's nothing like "prostitution". The reason it seems like the female entertainers are making it big than their male counterparts is because men waste their money on drugs, alcohol and womanising. While the female entertainers invest their money.

It might shock you to know that male entertainers get paid higher than the females. The females being wise chose to invest theirs.
The ladies are making it of courtesy of men.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Mycoin(m): 9:17am On Jul 26, 2021
Can we just let her be
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:17am On Jul 26, 2021
EXLOVER:
If you're a lady and you're still fvcking for shawarma, wig and cloth money, then you're the biggest fool on earth.

If i be girl, my packaging na millions my toto go dey fetch me on a steady o.

I can't be opening my legs for some broke ass niggas to be punishing my toto anyhow.

The FutureIsFemale
Dem go use your bress renew juju sharply na grin

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by whippersnapper(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2021
In this part of the world it pays to have pussy.
But sha this one her toto go sweet wella she get better physique and bone. She don cashout from the highest bidder
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Imustnottalk: 9:25am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

There is money money in the entertainment industry. There's nothing like "prostitution". The reason it seems like the female entertainers are making it big than their male counterparts is because men waste their money on drugs, alcohol and womanising. While the female entertainers invest their money.

It might shock you to know that male entertainers get paid higher than the females. The females being wise chose to invest theirs.
And Jesus is not a man either.
her point was right until I checked the moniker .I just hissed ..rubbish
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by seyz91(m): 9:27am On Jul 26, 2021
cheesy
UncleKoboko:
The Nigerian female actresses and celebrities are usually paid in CLITOcurruencies while their male counterparts are paid in the very USELESS Naira and kobo.

It will never be well with BuharĂ®
It will never be well with ALL the supporters of this EVIL FOOL ANI administration.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Infamous(m): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2021
SMH.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by crafteck(m): 9:30am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

And Jesus is not a man either.

You seem to know all about nollywood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) / Ebuka Falls While Playing Basketball With Banky W (Photos) / Crazeclown Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.