Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

From Giran To Tool In God's Hand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / From Giran To Tool In God's Hand (152 Views)

I Don’t Believe In God- Amber Rose Spills(details) / 5 Famous Nigerian Celebrities That Don't Believe In God / FREE BEAT: Professional - Firi Yoyo (giran 2) Beat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Giran To Tool In God's Hand by MikePhilly(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
I challenge you to put the devil to shame- From Hit Prince to Minister Engraced

https://youtube.com/shorts/IPtm7DkBjQU?feature=share

If you are a child of God ,I challenge you to put the devil to shame

My true life story, many will not want to share because it's not celebrating the devil.

I saw a video trending online a Child of God that went back to the world .everybody was reposting even Christians.

If you are a child of God ,I challenge you to put the devil to shame by sharing this video to your contacts and 10 groups ..the devil has lost this one for life ....

If God can save and use me .there is no one he can't save or use .you just need to accept Jesus as your lord and personal saviour .and watch him turn your life around ,just like mine.

JESUS IS CALLING YOU .
JESUS IS COMING SOONER THAN YOU EXPECT.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Comedian Expressed Gratitude After Surviving Ghastly Accident. / Updates On Big Brother Naija / Breaking: Baba Ijesha’s Child Molestation Case Adjourned Till September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.