Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) (122341 Views)

BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) / Meet The BBNaija 2021 Male Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by SoccerUSA(m): 12:49am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Here are the FUTURE.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

And which mod pushed that filthy dirty rats male housemates to front page yesterday?
Seun, Justwise, lalasticalala, and others

Are you guys blind?(I was being rude intentionally)

Coordinate your forum

Ban these fools

Make or female I don’t care including me if I’m among.

Okay pls do something about the gender shit and tribalism
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Luckysbab: 12:52am On Jul 26, 2021
Kylekent59:
While you guys are watching the show, I am gonna be working from home for 90 days which is gonna give me about 1.5M.

When the show starts, I am gonna disconnect every appliances, and log out all social media.

Are you a backend engineer?
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by CBTxFactor: 12:57am On Jul 26, 2021
notoriousbabe:
Omooo Big Brother Naija today, fallen breasts everywhere. ��
London bridge wey dey falling down that year no fall reach like this oooooo
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by purples25(f): 12:59am On Jul 26, 2021
As humans we hold value, we are different from products, our value lasts from the day we are born until the day we die.

Those who see humans as disposables will always ditch others for silly reasons like older age, being fat, less fertile, saggy boobs, and all that. Those are the people that will never understand.

Whether old or young, pretty or average, I think all the contestants are valuable and each have a chance.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Capt9ja(m): 1:10am On Jul 26, 2021
[Ashawos eye's difefrent?=doctore212 post=104087800]Arin say she get ashawo face .

Can u imagine[/quote]
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 26, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:
I am not a fan of BBNaija and I've never followed it but all that will change as my kid sister enters the house today. i wish Adeteju, daughter of His Imperial Majesty Kabiyesi Alaafin and elder sister of Adedoja the incumbent Miss Oyo State, all the best in the Big Brother Naija house.

Where is she here?
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 26, 2021
CSTRR:
Atleast, we can say with all certainty that there are no virgins on this edition.

That Angel Sha.
Reminding me of a girl like her that I fuckkked last year.
Breastt fall like skyfall but the pusssy was world class.

That was when I agreed that all Toto is not the same.

I swear. E get toto wey dey grip prick.
Toto pass Toto.
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 26, 2021
CSTRR:
Atleast, we can say with all certainty that there are no virgins on this edition.

That Angel Sha.
Reminding me of a girl like her that I fuckkked last year.
Breastt fall like skyfall but the pusssy was world class.

That was when I agreed that all Toto is not the same.

Toto pass Toto.

I swear. E get toto wey dey grip prick.
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by blingxx(m): 3:23am On Jul 26, 2021
Albertone:
Angel legitly pierced her nipple!
Omo k'omo grin

Fvck go plenty this year no be small that Arin looks like the goblin from lord of the rings grin
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by blingxx(m): 3:26am On Jul 26, 2021
purples25:
As humans we hold value, we are different from products, our value lasts from the day we are born until the day we die.

Those who see humans as disposables will always ditch others for silly reasons like older age, being fat, less fertile, saggy boobs, and all that. Those are the people that will never understand.

Whether old or young, pretty or average, I think all the contestants are valuable and each have a chance.

Laslas they will end up fvcking and doing dramatic shits worse than the previous seasons ..no be bbn again ,human being will disappoint you that's for sure grin
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 26, 2021
Cof1ex:
Only if I know what you are talking about....nigga you say what??

Ask me again
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by purples25(f): 5:10am On Jul 26, 2021
blingxx:

Laslas they will end up fvcking and doing dramatic shits worse than the previous seasons ..no be bbn again ,human being will disappoint you that's for sure grin

At least let everyone give them each a chance.

I don't even watch the stuff. I just follow on what people say about them. The thing is, I don't like how everyone is saying they're old and ugly. Cause they aren't a bunch of 19 year olds doesn't mean they can't participate. Even if they are 30+ I think that is more mature and appropriate than bringing kids who are still supposed to be in the University or just knowing themselves.

Sometimes the whole drama I hear/see concerning the show is funny or interesting. I may not have the stamina to follow all through and watch all episodes but I will follow up little by little.
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by blingxx(m): 5:17am On Jul 26, 2021
MT:
Who ever did the audition deserves to be shot. Out of all our pretty babes in Nigeria, these are the set they could bring for the show. They even went as far as Dubai to bring a mannequin which could be easily bought at Obalende. Corruption has riddled every facet of Nigeria including BB Naija auditioning.

They probably Bleep brided their way through ..tbh all I see is retired olosho and bunch of karishika

1 Like

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by CSTRR: 5:39am On Jul 26, 2021
lusid:
she's married with kids
Na today?

Katrina too was married but fucckked praise twice.
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Aystarz: 5:45am On Jul 26, 2021
adriano50:
Olosho don show why buhari no even ban this show still surprise me

Anything to keep our attention away from a failed administration.
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by tunnex190: 6:04am On Jul 26, 2021
Albertone:

Is this her? I'm not watching so I really don't know.

She is not 21.That was how nengi too was claiming 23 years old and Lucy claiming under 30.

Yeah she is the one

1 Like

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by mbasharon(m): 6:34am On Jul 26, 2021
I camped with Sasky
My platoon gal
She's nice
Please let's vote for her

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Vaiki(m): 6:52am On Jul 26, 2021
Wow! Maria...
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Moji12(f): 7:21am On Jul 26, 2021
lusid:
maria and jackie b is fine
wow beauty is indeed in the eyes of a beholder I will rather for liquirose just her face though cos she is masculine.
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Link to support and follow ARIN on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRwvzcYsxzU/?utm_medium=copy_link
She for bore all her body na
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by eitsei(m): 7:31am On Jul 26, 2021
LollyP94:
It's high time FG ban this show

I swear, this will turn to something else later on.

Those girls don't appear decent and cultured @ allllll

It's a pity!
looking at dp I can see how cultured and decent you are too
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by TWLifestyle: 7:50am On Jul 26, 2021
toffyz:
They all have great futures In front of them

Modified:
O boy, these girls na street girls o

E sure die say dem don fvck their ways to that house.

Real fvck oo

Some mugus 4 here go still doubt ham
Did they borrow your pussy to do the fvcking? I'm just puzzled at why you think who or what they fvck is your business ? Abi , you are not fvcking
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 26, 2021
[quote author=doctore212 post=104087800]Arin say she get ashawo face .

Can u imagine. I was shocked. Really, she looks like ashawo.
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by TWLifestyle: 7:55am On Jul 26, 2021
nurez305:
They must have scattered their kpekuss before gaining entrance angry
their kpekuss or your kpekuss ? Is your kpekuss paining you ? Why are you males always such woman wrappers? Any issues concerning women you jump on it like your life depends on it , lol . You won't die if you don't comment on women, you know !
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Revolva(m): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2021
Na dem....well all of them fine sha

watch the other videos here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WX5DUhgvEo
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by SocialJustice: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2021
Nwaotu:
Show for jobless people
You're also jobless. Stay away wherever you see the show being discussed. Hypocrite. cheesy
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by SefunmiHookups: 8:36am On Jul 26, 2021
When I saw Jackie B's introduction video whilst watching last night I was like , 'Oh, wow' Then I said to myself that this selection was not done at random...in a way though. Gotta know someone who knows someone.
Reminded me of highschool days. Jackie was a class above me , then her younger sister was two classes beneath me. Her elder sister, on the other hand was my elder brother's classmate at AUN, Yola, Adamawa State...Her hometown sha
Lol,I can confirm what she said during the house intro meeting between housemates: She was bullied back then because of her derriere...Burrocks..if you know waham saying wink .
Ok, let me make a lil confession. I was one of those who...well, technically molested (was that bullying?) Her younger sister when we the lights went out that night we were all gathered up in the school's assembly ground during night prep. I smacked her ass from behind and ran into the dark to avoid detection. A few other boys did same too.
While she suffered hers, her elder sister, Jackie B, was also suffering hers from her mates and seniors ( the same "smack her ass and make awkward statements while going undetected"wink. You know highschool foolish behaviors laa. Well, good thing for time. We've all seemingly changed. Thank God.
And oh... yea, it's true they called her slut and all that back then. From the little I heard sha. Don't know why. They just did, anyways.

So the booty is a family thing la. It's natural...No pills, creams, or injections. grin They've all always been this way...Her other sisters and her. Mum isn't left out. But shhhh...I didn't say anything oh.
Goodluck to Jackie Bent and her fanbase. But to be honest, I don't see her winning. Nah... But she bad and boojie, that one. She's from a rich home, but still humble and a chilled girl, as you might have already observed.

Anyways....! Not to sound like these lil kids and girls who are so excited and pumped up about the show already (wait, is me a hypocrite or nah?) as I can see from their comments and stuff.... lemme just say it to fulfill all righteousness that I stan with #whitemoney. Team WhiteMoney for now, and hopefully till the last day of da competition.
Team WhiteMoney, Holla! (Wooh-wooh!!) Guy is just the right vibe. He smart. He not acting dumb and stupid all over za ladies. Nah...Keep it together. Keep it fresh and collected. That's what my man did last night.

Initially,when I saw him I was like, hmmm...This housemate would be one igbotic guy who will be giving us some kind of entitled, seniority vibes like that. But no! Dude beat my expectations and made me want to keep watching. He's funny, he keeps it real, he is street-wise as well. He commands attention when he speaks and knows how to coordinate the housemates when they are having a meeting and such. I can see some guys are already feeling threatened and trynna subtly criticize him (Sagga did this twice last night). Maybe he is stealing the spotlight from him and making him feel "jelly" or sumn, sumn.
As to who and who could likely be the "wildcards" or fake housemates, I would say:
1: Maria (She was overdoing it and I picked out many would-be clues that she is a temporary housemate)
2: JayB (not getting his name correctly ) the guy with the braided hairdo that people said has a resemblance to omah lay. Yes, that guy. The way he was talking about almost being on the show last year,only to get dropped out thirty minutes to the start of the show. And then he makes it through this year. like come on!? What were the odds of that?? Doesn't something seem odd about him now making it this time , haven been selected already last year only to be dropped minutes to the opening....So, that and one other thing would be my reasons for thinking he is the fake housemate. But we'll see smiley

And oh yeah, I so dislike the ladies they selected. They all have that "spoilt, loose girl vibe to themselves". All look too old and razz (ratchet-like) for the show, but hey! It's Biggie's house, so what do I know. But Maria, Jackie B, liquorRose are cool, IMO. They're on a different level....Yeah.

Omo, see long essay wey I write even without knowing a brother was writing essay grin BBN ya mad Sha. Look what you made me do tongue
#Chiii #Whodeybreath!?? In White Money's voice cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by pretydiva(f): 8:45am On Jul 26, 2021
toffyz:
They all have great futures In front of them

Modified:
O boy, these girls na street girls o

E sure die say dem don fvck their ways to that house.

Real fvck oo

Some mugus 4 here go still doubt ham
You think all girls are cheap? That liquorose is a very popular dancer. They are 3 in the dance group. Can't remember the name of group now
She has featured in 2 face, davido, olamide, mavins and so many videos.
I believe she must have used her influence to see her way through
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by pretydiva(f): 8:48am On Jul 26, 2021
Moji12:
wow beauty is indeed in the eyes of a beholder I will rather for liquirose just her face though cos she is masculine.
She's a dancer. Bbg dance group. This babe don feature for almost all the artists videos oo. She might eventually win it with their supports

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page / Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.