Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) (122276 Views)

BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) / Meet The BBNaija 2021 Male Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by lusid: 9:13am On Jul 26, 2021
Moji12:
wow beauty is indeed in the eyes of a beholder I will rather for liquirose just her face though cos she is masculine.
I don't like tomboys

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Nature8(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
5. ARIN - Arin joins this year’s #BBNaija as the 16th Housemate. This boss babe is an economist who says she is spice and doesn’t need to do anything extra.

6. Maria - Maria joins #BBNaija Shine Ya Eye as the 17th Housemate. Air hostess-turned-realtor plans to spice things up by making all the boys fall in love with her.

7. Liquorose - #BBNaija Housemate number 18 is Liquorose. She’s a content creator who admits she can be dramatic without realising it.

8. Beatrice - The 19th Housemate to enter #BBNaija Shine Ya Eye is Beatrice. You will not catch this model fighting for food, a man or what rightfully belongs to her.

Link to support and follow ARIN on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRwvzcYsxzU/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ok, good
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by seyz91(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2021
Very few
lusid:
some got in legitimately
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by SefunmiHookups: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2021
notoriousbabe:
Omooo Big Brother Naija today, fallen breasts everywhere. ��
Meaning: She cannot be a PATRICIA ambassador after the leaving the house. Why? Cuz that would be ironical to what their brand stands for (i.e) PATRICIA crypto currency rising, as opposed to falling like her fallen heroes. grin undecided
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by ATTAH012(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2021
Slippers girls ,, enjoy ur moment in d club.
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by DaRuud(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Another distraction to our lazy youths , don't be too surprise if PMB travel out of this country 4 times before the show end . So many lazy youths have their eyes glued to the TV set
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Harleks: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
I no dey feel the show self
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by nurez305(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
TWLifestyle:
their kpekuss or your kpekuss ? Is your kpekuss paining you ? Why are you males always such woman wrappers? Any issues concerning women you jump on it like your life depends on it , lol . You won't die if you don't comment on women, you know !
have they scattered your own as well ? Just asking oooo
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by TWLifestyle: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
nurez305:
have they scattered your own as well ? Just asking oooo
if your mother's kpekuss did not scatter when ur big , senseless head passed through how will ordinary dyck scatter my own ? Don't worry my kpekuss is fine , worry about your own .
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by nurez305(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
TWLifestyle:
if your mother's kpekuss did not scatter when ur big , senseless head passed through how will ordinary dyck scatter my own ? Don't worry my kpekuss is fine , worry about your own .
is it scattered with big cucumber? Just asking for a friend grin
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by TWLifestyle: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
nurez305:
is it scattered with big cucumber? Just asking for a friend grin
lol , is ur mothers own scattered with big cucumber ? Asking for your father since his 2 inch dyck couldn't have scattered her kpekuss .
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Emeka71(m): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Here are the FUTURE.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

And which mod pushed that filthy dirty rats male housemates to front page yesterday?

When the male housemates were unveiled, nobody called them names.
Female housemates are unveiled are you lots start calling them prostitutes.
Unless you have quoted all those who called these female housemates names and tagged the mods then you will go free. But if I'm the only one you quote to call the mods my God will judge you.
You sound like sapphire .
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by samfelly: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by nurez305(m): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol , is ur mothers own scattered with big cucumber ? Asking for your father since his 2 inch dyck couldn't have scattered her kpekuss .
was it big plank? since it is very dip like we'll now cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by TWLifestyle: 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
nurez305:
was it big plank? since it is very dip like we'll now cheesy cheesy
lol, u must be talking about the big plank that widened your anus .
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Albertone(m): 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
blingxx:

Fvck go plenty this year no be small that Arin looks like the goblin from lord of the rings grin

She's unattractive as fvck!

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Albertone(m): 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
lusid:
i didn't see it. I only saw mindblowing cleavages

You mean this type of cleavage is mind blowing to you?
You need rehab bro grin.

1 Share

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Graysons: 2:18am On Jul 27, 2021
They are fine!
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by nurez305(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol, u must be talking about the big plank that widened your anus .
cheesy cheesy, at what age was it scattered with big cucumber? Asking for a friend grin cheesy
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by TWLifestyle: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2021
nurez305:
cheesy cheesy, at what age was it scattered with big cucumber? Asking for a friend grin cheesy
at what age was yours scattered by the big plank ?
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by nurez305(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
TWLifestyle:
at what age was yours scattered by the big plank ?
is down there black and bushy ? Please no lie
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by TWLifestyle: 7:21am On Jul 28, 2021
nurez305:
is down there black and bushy ? Please no lie
lol, I'll leave you to keep talking about female parts that you don't touch in real life . The closest ul get to any vagina is talking about it on nairaland . Incel .
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by nurez305(m): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol, I'll leave you to keep talking about female parts that you don't touch in real life . The closest ul get to any vagina is talking about it on nairaland . Incel .
can you screenshot your bushy black kpekus with load of spot and infection for 1000 USD ?
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by TWLifestyle: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
nurez305:
can you screenshot your bushy black kpekus with load of spot and infection for 1000 USD ?
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by TWLifestyle: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
nurez305:
lol , you just described your mothers bushy, disease ridden kpekuss that your father has been managing .
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by nurez305(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol , you just described your mothers bushy, disease ridden kpekuss that your father has been managing .
how bad is your black infested kpekus smell? Horrible right
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by TWLifestyle: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
nurez305:
how bad is your black infested kpekus smell? Horrible right
lol , I know you can smell your mother's own from a mile away.
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by oshaga(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Na the person with the b00bs fine pass. Oya watch the shaking...
[flash=425,344]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC9_R6jSrn8[/flash]
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by nurez305(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol , I know you can smell your mother's own from a mile away.
is your disgusting kpekus dry like a firewood ? Honest answer please

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page / Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.