Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) (122323 Views)

BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) / Meet The BBNaija 2021 Male Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by BREYZ: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
juman:

Yeah, that is better.
We would learn from that, that hard work pays. So we should work harder.
Pastors were sacked because they were not diligent enough.

You can imagine. So of una need help sad sad sad
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Kylekent59: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
rali123:
Will definitely be watching this year BBN cos of liquorise, first time watching BBN but I am excited cos of this lady.

Is she your sister?
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by BBNinja: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
Now streaming
Big brother Naija Day 2
Live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZv0p1qR1go
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by razzydoo(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
Suspect33:
Olosho everywhere
even gay dey fear...

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by LollyP94(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
It's high time FG ban this show

I swear, this will turn to something else later on.

Those girls don't appear decent and cultured @ allllll

It's a pity!

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by NiklauseFred(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ain't no one talking about Maria? cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by lomprico(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
juman:

Yeah, that is better.
We would learn from that, that hard work pays. So we should work harder.
Pastors were sacked because they were not diligent enough.

then stroll on to where that is done, allow those that love BBN to enjoy it. hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Suremikky(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Saskay physically ma kinda girl
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by lomprico(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Ain't no one talking about Maria? cool

they are already intimidated by her. cool

imo state get fine girls sha!

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Kylekent59: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
razzydoo:
even gay dey fear...
Say ashewo collect all the boys for this year.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Iamthoney(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
Maria fine sha see bwest ���
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by majamajic(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nini and Maria for me

1 Like

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Ejeks: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
Iamthoney:
Mariam fine sha see bwest ���
So you are already seduced by a Prostitute!!!
Instead of to rebuke her... may God have mercy on you!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Iamthoney(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ejeks:
So you are already seduced by a Prostitute!!!
Show me proof that she’s a prostitute or gerrraout
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Lastmankc(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
The girls are ok but the men are old.
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Albertone(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
tunnex190:

Breast of 21 years old be like a mother of 3 breast.

Olympus has fallen.

Is this her? I'm not watching so I really don't know.

She is not 21.That was how nengi too was claiming 23 years old and Lucy claiming under 30.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Ejeks: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Iamthoney:
Show me proof that she’s a prostitute or gerrraout
Prostitutes are identified by their SEDUCTIVE dressing/appearance (PROVERBS 7:10)

You are already seduced and you are still asking for a proof!!!

May God have mercy on you!!!
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by toffyz(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
Primusinterpares:
The boys looks more responsible than the ladies.

The ladies looks like...
I use to say this always, guys dress more responsibly and decent that girls. Average-wise.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by od501: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
5. ARIN - Arin joins this year’s #BBNaija as the 16th Housemate. This boss babe is an economist who says she is spice and doesn’t need to do anything extra.

6. Maria - Maria joins #BBNaija Shine Ya Eye as the 17th Housemate. Air hostess-turned-realtor plans to spice things up by making all the boys fall in love with her.

7. Liquorose - #BBNaija Housemate number 18 is Liquorose. She’s a content creator who admits she can be dramatic without realising it.

8. Beatrice - The 19th Housemate to enter #BBNaija Shine Ya Eye is Beatrice. You will not catch this model fighting for food, a man or what rightfully belongs to her.

Link to support and follow ARIN on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRwvzcYsxzU/?utm_medium=copy_link

Future Clitocurrency traders. grin
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Origamist: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
rali123:

Yes ooo, GGB
You like her? I lover her grin
Her dance is top notch
My girl kiss kiss
Sure.
That's my gal w/ the tomboy steelo smiley
Did you see her crew did in "Obo Erofo" dance cover?
Extreme madness cheesy.

Do you think she'll win this year's BBN?
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by seyz91(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
Na confirm you talk na

You won know how many girls dey queue to enter bbnaija and how many bbnaija organizers and staffs that don Bleep them with promise of getting them in

Just like in nollywoods na those bitches Bleep their way for roles men no doubt about that
toffyz:
They all have great futures In front of them

Modified:
O boy, these girls na street girls o

E sure die say dem don fvck their ways to that house.

Real fvck oo

Some mugus 4 here go still doubt ham

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by extol1(m): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
that Maria breasts, those pilots and men don press her boobs sotey the thing con flat. na she go be first person Wey I go first disqualify because of that.
for hatred for flat breasts is second to none
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by od501: 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
Albertone:

Is this her? I'm not watching so I really don't know.

She is not 21.That was how nengi too was claiming 23 years old and Lucy claiming under 30.

Ah...them never start dey display unclothedness Ugandan!! My generation my generation...lol. I Hail thee!!

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by DSC7: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
Na TEGA catch my eyes grin......

After the show i go run her matter cheesy
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Iamthoney(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ejeks:
Prostitutes are identified by their SEDUCTIVE dressing/appearance (PROVERBS 7:10)

You are already seduced and you are still asking for a proof!!!

May God have mercy on you!!!
Oga gerraout
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by extol1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
LollyP94:
It's high time FG ban this show
I swear, this will turn to something else later on.
Those girls don't appear decent and cultured @ allllll
It's a pity!
so na ur profile pic look decent ba. pot calling kettle black

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Lee99: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
This Angel's breast is just screaming God forbid all over the place

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by ezechi24(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Link to support and follow ARIN on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRwvzcYsxzU/?utm_medium=copy_link

she don already comort...no waste your time

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by SirMichael1: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Maria and Nini are so pretty!!! phew! it will take a lot of hardwork for guys to keeps their eyes off.
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Why all thier breast be looking like a falling heroes..abi na the weed I dey dragg dey confuse me

Pussy ass show ...i can bet my balls all these baby girls don pass 30 years...
That tega though....looks like a lover of dickkk
Delta girls and dickkk...they can bang the hell out of you anyday anytime twice on Sunday

Baby girl....That is the nature of the job...I will go to bed soon...then wake up exactly 1am....and start bombing

I see how you and your likes get fulfilled by shaming women on baseless grounds. Even if she is a lover of dickkk, how ee take concern you?

I am a girl and an eternal lover of good dick. And I am in my house, come and beat me. Nonsense.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page / Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.