Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Can You Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Advice (217 Views)

What Will You Advice Someone Who Wants To Go Into Akara Business In Lagos / Which Mutual Fund Do You Advice I Invest In / I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Advice by AgboJennifer: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
Good day house I am a young student in her 20s my friends introduce me to a paid airdrop group where we get to support new crypto currency’s project and I got airdrop worth 200k Which I just sold the coin so i need advice on how I can invest it or do business with this money
Re: Can You Advice by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
AgboJennifer:
Good day house I am a young student in her 20s my friends introduce me to a paid airdrop group where we get to support new crypto currency’s project and I got airdrop worth 200k Which I just sold the coin so i need advice on how I can invest it or do business with this money
Majority of online biz are scam

I'll advise you to kindly do a feasibility studies in your area and look for what people need most and start from there

Good luck
Re: Can You Advice by Mide3367: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
She is lying.. Send prove.. You think we are Mumu on nairaland Abi?
Re: Can You Advice by AgboJennifer: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2021
fados4sure:

Majority of online biz are scam

I'll advise you to kindly do a feasibility studies in your area and look for what people need most and start from there

Good luck

Thanks for your comment
Re: Can You Advice by AgboJennifer: 8:21am On Jul 26, 2021
Mide3367:
She is lying.. Send prove.. You think we are Mumu on nairaland Abi?

You fit no be mumu but you are ignorant

(1) (Reply)

SEE Shoprite Trucks Used As Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (PIX) / Introducing Distrikt, A New Type Of Micrologging App To Fight Twitter For Users / Any Website Open To Nigerians That Pays To Refer Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.