Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,257 members, 7,860,590 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Got This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Got This (350 Views)

She Texted Her Father's Number On 4th Anniversary Of His Death And Got This: / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response / Pls Help I Got This Text Result But Don’t Knw Which Drug To Buy "Result Inside" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got This by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
Feel free to share your thoughts and advise
Re: Got This by Offorgerald15(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
My brother,enjoy while it lasts
Re: Got This by BlueSprint: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Therealmacjay:
I work in Lagos earning N200k/m and I just rented 2 bedroom house in Omole, (moving out of a mini-flat in surulere) with marriage early next year in my plans. I have a girlfriend earning N100k in Lagos too but my uncles influence almost miraculously got her a job of N800k in Abuja.

Do you think It’s possible to be married and living apart? How often also does this happen?

Feel free to share thoughts and advise

Retire and relocate to Abuja. With her first two months salary you can setup a business of your own. Man, think on your feet angry

Guy man, You nor want chop your babe money ni angry
Re: Got This by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
Offorgerald15:
My brother,enjoy while it lasts

Meaning?
Re: Got This by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Feel free
Re: Got This by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Feel free to share your thoughts and adv
Re: Got This by Offorgerald15(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Therealmacjay:

Meaning?

Enjoy the girl before she go tear eye leave you

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Flat Stomach After Pregnancy / Handmade Crotchet Sofa Cover For Your Home Etc / Easy Steps On How To Prepare Nigerian Moi Moi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.