Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Publish Your Books With Me And Get Paid - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Publish Your Books With Me And Get Paid (247 Views)

Publish Your Change / Confirmation/correction Of Names In The Newspaper. / (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Publish Your Books With Me And Get Paid by achovirux(m): 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Making money in 2021 have gone far beyond from our regular 9am-5am daily jobs…We can get paid WORKING from our comfort zones…
All Intellectual Authors big and small, best sellers,story tellers,movie writers etc..I have the opportunity to make you earn money publishing with me for free and making your work gets to the world as they read anywhere in world you get paid for life..
Interested?
WhatsApp group to entertain Questions STRICTLY AUTHORS AND CONTENT CREATORS ONLY
+1(916)621-0451
Chris/Chuks

1 Like

Re: Publish Your Books With Me And Get Paid by Mide3367: 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity With Leadway Assurance / Business Development Officer / Direct Sales Agent In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.