Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi (9222 Views)

Ugwuanyi Receives Enugu State 2020 Maltina Teacher Of The Year Champion / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by OEPHIUS(m): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
#PDP Governors' meeting @ Bauchi State: Governor Bala Mohammed receives Enugu State #Governor, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi, at the #Bauchi State Government House.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by Jostoman: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
Very nice PDP needs to be more proactive from now on.

5 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by madaembee: 5:12am On Jul 26, 2021
2023 permutations loading... Support Bala by Ugwuanyi for Aso rock 2023. The winning ticket cheesy

1 Share

Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by wallrichy: 5:13am On Jul 26, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by Monogamy: 5:13am On Jul 26, 2021
Good
Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by Cti28(m): 5:14am On Jul 26, 2021
What should we do with this news?
Fruitless meeting.
Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by Santyman(m): 5:15am On Jul 26, 2021
OEPHIUS:
#PDP Governors' meeting @ Bauchi State: Governor Bala Mohammed receives Enugu State #Governor, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi, at the #Bauchi State Government House.

#amokelouis

Nonsense and ingredients. Mad people everywhere ����
Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by Udemegbunam(m): 5:16am On Jul 26, 2021
PDP needs to be active from now or else they will bid farewell to more PDP members because APC is doing everything possible to make Nigeria a one party system.

7 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by Santyman(m): 5:17am On Jul 26, 2021
Jostoman:
Very nice PDP needs to be proactive from now on.

All of them Na bastard blood � sucking demons ��
Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by zombieHUNTER: 5:21am On Jul 26, 2021
madaembee:
2023 permutations loading... Support Bala by Ugwuanyi for Aso rock 2023. The winning ticket cheesy

Rubbish....

Because of Buhari tribalistic and Nepotistic administration... I think southern Nigeria should produce the next president...

I want to see Southerners take all positions the North are presently occupying ...

FYI Ugwuanyi is a dunce.. he has nothing to offer in any public office.. he's just an accident leader

8 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by bewla(m): 5:27am On Jul 26, 2021
So
Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 26, 2021
BALA/UGUANYI 2023
Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by Ibkhaleel: 5:42am On Jul 26, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Rubbish....

Because of Buhari tribalistic and Nepotistic administration... I think southern Nigeria should produce the next president...

I want to see Southerners take all positions the North are presently occupying ...

FYI Ugwuanyi is a dunce.. he has nothing to offer in any public office.. he's just an accident leader

What they term 'nepotism' today is merely the justice and balance to the system that have for long favoured the less populous and granted almost everything to those that are the lesser population on a small region as well.
Yet some mypopic minds are busy buying the idea.... common sense is indeed not common

The North is far bigger in land mass & population than the South.
It has the highest number of states & local governments. The population is far greater than yours...Sambisa forest alone is larger than your entire zone and yet you want to see your tribe occupy all positions

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by free2ryhme: 5:51am On Jul 26, 2021
OEPHIUS:

#amokelouis

Na una sabi
Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 26, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

What they term 'nepotism' today is merely the justice and balance to the system that have for long favoured the less populous and granted almost everything to those that are the lesser population on a small region as well.
Yet some mypopic minds are busy buying the idea.... common sense is indeed not common

It has the highest number of states & local governments. The population is far greater than yours...Sambisa forest alone is larger than your entire zone and yet you want to see your tribe occupy all positions
You're not making sense.

7 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by Igahbarr: 5:57am On Jul 26, 2021
Ugwuanyi is playing with fire
Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by MYHUBBY: 6:15am On Jul 26, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

I know you're naturally dumb but for the sake of your Sanity, find time to reread this your incoherent imbecilic gibberish again when your mental provider circuit is back

I don't know why someone like you can have confidence in his own foolishness somewhat of displaying it on public forum

I think technology should improve more in detecting stupid people, you should have been shot on the head whenever you want to type your gibberish

celebrated cow everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by hybridblood07(m): 7:10am On Jul 26, 2021
Is PDP the solution to Nigeria's problems
Jostoman:
Very nice PDP needs to be proactive from now on.
Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by dmbb: 7:13am On Jul 26, 2021
Where are the Ipob sheepish members insulting Bauchi state Governor? come and say your trash here
Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by Dikaveli(m): 7:19am On Jul 26, 2021
I will be going to kaduna next week to meet my kaduna state counterpart

It will be my first time going to north
Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by computer0810(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Despite hw big d north is why r herdsmen always moving there cows to d south, kano population that almost doubled ogun state yet ogun IGR almost doubled kano IGR, it seems u don't get, d north is not productive...illiteracy and religion is making u ppl give birth to useless children like pigs even inside IDP camps
U r talking about useless population of d north, if anyone does not possess common sense its d northerners, Nigeria is d poverty capital of d world bcoz of d north as 95% of poverty in Nigeria is from the northern part
Ur ppl r destroying our city's here in d south, herdsmen destroy d farm, kill and rape ppl, ur ppl don't rent accommodation here e.g in lagos dey defecate anywhere dey see and destroy our environments with there animalistic behaviours, most of them will travel with goat down south just to come and beg for money, northerners are destitutes and we r tired of u ppl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by Paradishennesy(m): 7:29am On Jul 26, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Rubbish....

Oga come out and take his place so that ...we can weigh ur capacity in the position
Than to stay one corner they rant grin grin

Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by Paradishennesy(m): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Rubbish....

I want to see Southerners take all positions the North are presently occupying ..

Oga come out and take his place so that ...we can weigh ur capacity in the position
Than to stay one corner they rant grin grin

Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by Ibkhaleel: 7:33am On Jul 26, 2021
computer0810:

Despite hw big d north is why r herdsmen always moving there cows to d south, kano population that almost doubled ogun state yet ogun IGR almost doubled kano IGR, it seems u don't get, d north is not productive...illiteracy and religion is making u ppl give birth to useless children like pigs even inside IDP camps

The north feeds the entire nation yet we never brag nor bring useless requests as you mongers do...

Which Igr is ogun generating?

What if not cultists and yahoo boys
Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by computer0810(m): 7:44am On Jul 26, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

The north feeds the entire nation yet we never brag nor bring useless requests as you mongers do...

Which Igr is ogun generating?

What if not cultists and yahoo boys
Wake up fool....ur ppl r dying of hunger already, by d time we dislodge d northern power we can easily open our borders for business

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by mechanics(m): 8:17am On Jul 26, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by Ibkhaleel: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2021
computer0810:

Wake up fool....ur ppl r dying of hunger already, by d time we dislodge d northern power we can easily open our borders for business

Your criminal gangsters are already in cages....who wil now lead the dislodgement?

Lol a region of criminals
Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by freegaza(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2021
computer0810:

U r talking about useless population of d north, if anyone does not possess common sense its d northerners, Nigeria is d poverty capital of d world bcoz of d north as 95% of poverty in Nigeria is from the northern part
Ur ppl r destroying our city's here in d south, herdsmen destroy d farm, kill and rape ppl, ur ppl don't rent accommodation here e.g in lagos dey defecate anywhere dey see and destroy our environments with there animalistic behaviours, most of them will travel with goat down south just to come and beg for money, northerners are destitutes and we r tired of u ppl

We don't have common sense, we are useless, we are almajiris, we are animals. But there are no 11 million of us in the south. Tell your brothers who are humans and have common sense to pack back to your erosion ladden villages full of gutters.
Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by freegaza(m): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2021
MYHUBBY:

I know you're naturally dumb but for the sake of your Sanity, find time to reread this your incoherent imbecilic gibberish again when your mental provider circuit is back

I don't know why someone like you can have confidence in his own foolishness somewhat of displaying it on public forum

I think technology should improve more in detecting stupid people, you should have been shot on the head whenever you want to type your gibberish

celebrated cow everywhere

And you dunce think you are making sense? Jaki kawai
Re: Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi by MYHUBBY: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2021
freegaza:

And you dunce think you are making sense? Jaki kawai

I don't expect your cow urine brain to hint you how foolish you sounded with that earlier post

you need new brain to reason like human for once in your life

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi / Budget Padding: Ministry Officials Grilled, Dogara, Others To Be Invited / The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.