Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses (27839 Views)

‘Forget About the Stigma’ Male Nurses Explain Why Nursing Is a Job of the Future / Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US / Ghanaian Trainee Nurses Dance After Their Allowances Were Restored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by Ray333(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
Chaiii reading the comments here u know say we don suffer
Anyways am a proud male nurse
And I love my job and am doing well

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by NurseJP(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
yunqdady:

Oh, u are on nairaland. I follow u on LinkedIn and Twitter. Keep it up

Bro I have been here for ages, nice connecting with you. Best wishes too.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by Annytreasure: 2:46am On Aug 07, 2021
Pls who has an old LinkedIn account that is more than six month to sale?
Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by yunqdady: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
Annytreasure:
Pls who has an old LinkedIn account that is more than six month to sale?
10years old account, bring 500K
Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
auschris:
Look at his words carefully. He didn't say he is interested in the ladies but he's receiving interest from the ladies. What he does with that interest will determine if he's violating a professional code or not.
And yes, I would allow him care for my female loved ones or hire him if I was an employer. I will consider his professional competence and not how females are attracted to him.
Hello sir. Please after passing nclex and ielts, how long does it take one to land in the US of A? An estimate of the time please?
Also, which books or teachers would you recommend for nclex preparation? Thanks in advance
Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by Dymaco(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
angelEmade:

Lol male docs have been exposed to nudity a lot. U have no idea how many dead bodies they have dissected over the years in pathology.
It feels almost like nothing to them. And they are better trained to cope with such stuffs. U can't compare a doc's training with a nurse's training. Besides she was covered, only the surgical site was exposed and las las twas a female doc that did the surgery while her horsemanship doc stitched her up...
Their level of decency was very professional. My guy no be here oo
You are just playing with your imagination. In health line, all this nude things don't count because your friend nudity will not be the first they will see nor the last. They see it as a part of anatomy because they see it everyday.

Let me share my experience, when my cousin did appendix. It happened that he was not properly shaved because you must be properly shaved so that it will not interven with cotton wool and plaster. The doctor has to tell the assisting nurse to shave it off. The nurse removed the surgical cloth naso my cousin was stark naked in front of 5 female nurses age bracket of 22-27.

After the surgical operation, the assisting nurse remove everything on my cousin body and clean his body with towel. Mind you they clean everything, his penis, under it, his nyash before they finally cover him.

So what do you have to say? Or is it because they are female?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Choices You Might End-up Regretting In 10 Years / Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards / Kayode Bello, The Lawless School, And The Hijab Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.