Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

How Do I Safely Bet Half A Million Naira ? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Safely Bet Half A Million Naira ? (1708 Views)

Classic 3bedroom Bungalow/flat Architectural Design For Half Plot Of Land / Over a million Consumers Waiting 4 Ur Farm Produce (buy Agric Land In Epe Lagos) / How You Can Gain $16,000 In Less Than Two Years Safely. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Safely Bet Half A Million Naira ? by newoffer: 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Because na u dey play the game
sleekysleek:
You can try using this strategy that is almost guaranteed to give you a profit of 150k monthly.
Play 2 odds everyday with the amount as stated below:

Day 1 5k
Day 2 15k
Day 3 35k
Day 4 75k
Day 5 155k
Total 285k

The idea is this, you play 2 odds with 5k daily to get a profit of 5k. However, there is no way you will win everyday. There should also be almost no way you will lose for 5 days straight.

So if you play day 1 with 5k and you lose, then you proceed to 15k. If you play day 2 with 15k and you lose, you proceed to 25k. There is almost no way that you should lose 2 odds ticket for 3 days straight, but even if, you still have a day 4, and day 5.

Once you win on any of the days, you go back to day 1 of 5k. The idea is that if you lose day 1 and win day 2, you would have gotten what you use to play day 1 and day 2, as well as the profit for day 1 and 2, go back to 5k per day. If you lose day 1 and day 2, then play 35k on day 3, you will win 70k. 5k for day 1 + 15k for day 2 + 35k for day 3 + 15 k which is 5k profit for 3 days (the current day plus the other 2 days you lost)= 70k.

So as long as you don't lose for 5 days straight, you are guaranteed a profit of 5k per day. 5k * 30 = 150k per month. Just make sure to stick to the 2 odds no matter how tempting it is.

If this strategy doesn't work for you, I doubt any other will work for you as you are not even guaranteed of winning 1.1 odds every day. But winning 2 odds, at least once every 5 days should be more feasible.
Re: How Do I Safely Bet Half A Million Naira ? by sleekysleek: 1:06am On Jul 27, 2021
davies123:

But when you said play daily which league are you talking about because most leagues plays weekends so it’s not daily per say or are you referring to virtual sport betting?

Every day at least, 100 matches are played in different countries. 3 games comprising of over 1.5s and double chances should give you 2 odds daily. Stay away from Virtuals for your own good.
Re: How Do I Safely Bet Half A Million Naira ? by MONEY247: 4:22am On Jul 27, 2021
Inbox me...!!

Re: How Do I Safely Bet Half A Million Naira ? by possibilita(m): 7:27am On Jul 27, 2021
davies123:

What is your contact please
Re: How Do I Safely Bet Half A Million Naira ? by jtwnz: 12:13am On Jul 29, 2021
How come nobody is quoting this genus among Us.
You deserve an award in mathematics.... jokes apart
You have simply make winning the bet much easier

Can you help breakdown in like manner if all i have is 1.5odds daily for sum of 100k

thanks in anticipation

sleekysleek:
You can try using this strategy that is almost guaranteed to give you a profit of 150k monthly.
Play 2 odds everyday with the amount as stated below:

Day 1 5k
Day 2 15k
Day 3 35k
Day 4 75k
Day 5 155k
Total 285k

The idea is this, you play 2 odds with 5k daily to get a profit of 5k. However, there is no way you will win everyday. There should also be almost no way you will lose for 5 days straight.

So if you play day 1 with 5k and you lose, then you proceed to 15k. If you play day 2 with 15k and you lose, you proceed to 25k. There is almost no way that you should lose 2 odds ticket for 3 days straight, but even if, you still have a day 4, and day 5.

Once you win on any of the days, you go back to day 1 of 5k. The idea is that if you lose day 1 and win day 2, you would have gotten what you use to play day 1 and day 2, as well as the profit for day 1 and 2, go back to 5k per day. If you lose day 1 and day 2, then play 35k on day 3, you will win 70k. 5k for day 1 + 15k for day 2 + 35k for day 3 + 15 k which is 5k profit for 3 days (the current day plus the other 2 days you lost)= 70k.

So as long as you don't lose for 5 days straight, you are guaranteed a profit of 5k per day. 5k * 30 = 150k per month. Just make sure to stick to the 2 odds no matter how tempting it is.

If this strategy doesn't work for you, I doubt any other will work for you as you are not even guaranteed of winning 1.1 odds every day. But winning 2 odds, at least once every 5 days should be more feasible.
Re: How Do I Safely Bet Half A Million Naira ? by sleekysleek: 6:30am On Jul 30, 2021
jtwnz:
How come nobody is quoting this genus among Us.
You deserve an award in mathematics.... jokes apart
You have simply make winning the bet much easier

Can you help breakdown in like manner if all i have is 1.5odds daily for sum of 100k

thanks in anticipation

This is what you have
Day 1 1k
Day 2 4k
Day 3 13k
Day 4 40k
Day 5 121k

Daily profit of 500 and monthly profit of 15k. At day 4, its a total of 58k. So you just have to make sure you don't lose 4 days straight. And since your odds is smaller, it should be safer. So if you don't ever lose for 4 days straight, you should be making 5h per day or you increase your budget to 116k, then you double the amount for the 4 days. That way, you can be making 1k per day and 30k monthly.
Re: How Do I Safely Bet Half A Million Naira ? by bestmutiu2019(m): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2021
Qpid5:
If you are staking high, i will advice you to select games that wil giv you just 1.50odds.. 200k*1.50 will giv u 300k and above.. With this, u have a high chance of winning than losing..
you can even play less than 1.50 odds, the goal is just to be getting your winning gradually
I take God beg you don't ever follow this strategy
Re: How Do I Safely Bet Half A Million Naira ? by MONEY247: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2021
davies123:
Never tried this in the past for religious reasons but now I’m open to it … is there a way to safel bet 500k in sports betting in a way that it gauranty a win … I’m not greedy even if it’s little wins, I’m fine win that

Let me help you trade Forex..!!
Re: How Do I Safely Bet Half A Million Naira ? by Sheghzymilly(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
davies123:
Never tried this in the past for religious reasons but now I’m open to it … is there a way to safel bet 500k in sports betting in a way that it gauranty a win … I’m not greedy even if it’s little wins, I’m fine win that

Why don't you start small, start with 50k and with just 2 odds, message me i can give you free 2 odd daily but i'm not perfect

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recommendations For Usd Bank Account Fintech App Or Website / What Business With U Do If U Are Given 100k? / Online Network Businesses(mmm, Ebn, Dbs): A Must Read For Potential Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.