Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (38707 Views)

Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? / Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) / Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by gosmoney(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I get am before no be property
I wonder how some people are created among human when dey have animal brain
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Omookunnimi(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2021
If only others religious and political leaders speak their mind the way Bishop Kuka, Pastor Oyedepo, Pastor Bakare and few others, may be Buhari would have taken some steps toward nation building.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2021
Oga has joined the wailing group. grin

We told them right from the start, they called us wailers. Now, they are wailing while we that were "wailing" before now sit down and watch drama unfolds day by day! grin
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2021
seunmsg:
Supported.
Do you now agree that Buhari is a for-Fulani president?
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by monex(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2021
doctokwus:
This one is coming very late to the lamentation ground.
Anyone that didn't realise Buhari was a monumental mistake just 2 years after 2015,and didn't start voicing out same or airing his disastrous rule,is a grand f ool!
really late to the party
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2021
Daddy former Latter Rain Assembly is blowing HOT.
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by dmbb: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2021
bankylan:
It is obvious how you address your parents at home. Free condom from USAID would have prevented a maggot like you.

I am happy this useless Ipob didn't become the Nigeria's vice president
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2021
Coronabirus:
This joke is too much!
Alhaji, why do u think it's joke? What is your take on this, sir?
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by BrianFOXX: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2021
this one go just put dem him church member for wahala
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by michoim(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2021
This is a big nonsense from Pastor Bakare. He is very unstable in political principles...he has derailed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by psucc(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2021
onyegwu:
At least he he has been vocal all through this time. What have you done even before and present ?
What are you busy talking about? If you have read Bakare's message up there, you won't be wasting your energy.

Do you read where he said (Buhari) didn't want to run for a second term but he (Bakare) showed him how and he won? The problem is not Buhari but those who helped him win, especially the Next Level
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by KristaPretty(f): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2021
Jokers

All of you should getat abeg.
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Juoflife1(f): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2021
This one is still talking... Tunde Bakare, shame no catch you?
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:14am On Jul 26, 2021
How can you be expending so much energy on Igboho and Kanu? Igboho and Kanu are not Nigeria’s problems.

That should have been the pressing question most should've asked however if we asked, some would say we're not patriotic enough...
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by eomonkhegbele: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2021
Na now day just dey break for where this one dey.mtchwee. kiss undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by ddeola: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2021
Righteousness exalt a nation.
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Ten06(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2021
The people currently in power are very vindictive. They value animals more than humans.
People are being killed every day but they don't care as far as their cattlemen and their cattle are safe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Jehovahnissi202: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2021
Pastor Bakare I totally agree with you. Buhari is a hypocrite. He is a corrupt leader, criminal, tribalist. He has deceived us all who trusted and gave him our votes when he was crying and wailing .He is a mass murderer, useless man.

In the mighty name of Jesus, he would be disgraced like Abacha. He is the enemy of all Nigerians apart from Myetti Allah and Fulanis. To hell with him and Fulani tribe. He is a disgrace. We don't know what Tinubu is afraid of as joint leader of APC while Buhariv is messing up all southerners at the expense of Myetti Allah and Fulanis .Evil leader .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by mabea: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2021
madaembee:
Another avenue to deceive Nigerians. After supporting buhari in 2015, na so
That's not fair. This man was among the people that led occupy Nigeria in ojota. So it is not out of place for him to lead another protest against the present government.
What matters is the future of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by CioAngels(f): 11:44am On Jul 26, 2021
onyegwu:
At least he he has been vocal all through this time. What have you done even before and present ?
Exactly, he speaks out the way it should be. I believe him in all sincerity that he will lead the movement for the good of Nigerians. Don't let us kill the moment before it starts. Are we not tired of the situation we are in?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by CoolAmbience(m): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2021
tony0806:
That's right

Bakare is a common noise maker!

What did he do when Kanu's UGM were killing police officers and burning down public facilities?

He's lucky I am not the President. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Eriokanmi: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2021
onyegwu:
Which audio protest if i may ask you? Has he not done it before ?
Don't mind the moniker PrinceOfLagos. His certificate needs to be vetted because he doesn't reason logically. Maybe he was in the nursery school when bakare staged a massive protest against Jonathan and when he did same in support of buhari in the past

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2021
Toks2008:

What is this one saying?

Did you read the write up at all?

Are my comments wrong? Didn't he campaign for BUbu?

Stop living in denial.
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by akaahs(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
doctokwus:
This one is coming very late to the lamentation ground.
Anyone that didn't realise Buhari was a monumental mistake just 2 years after 2015,and didn't start voicing out same or airing his disastrous rule,is a grand f ool!
U re right, I have to denounce my APC membership in 2017 cause I realised all Na scam.
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by ylaa(f): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
God bless you donbachi.
This is the same man that said buhari is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria and Nigerians after slice bread.

He imposed this monster on us. Chased away our God sent Messiah uncle JONA.

Bakare established Save Nigeria group just to get rid of JONA. Now Nigeria and Nigerians needs to be save from buhari and his fulanis brothers now pastor Bakare is coming up with Nigeria-for-Nigeria movement. Let's see how far Bakare will go with this.

Sometimes, I wonder, didn't he pray before supporting a fulani herdsman. Hmmmmmm, I think it's late. buhari has gone far. Only God can save our country from buhari's grip.

Abacha didn't do half of what buhari has done or is doing. Oh God of Apple!!!! where art thou?

donbachi:
Una no wan "occupy nigeria" again.
Na "nigeria-for-nigeria movement"
No be una pursue jonathan?today,u wan lead revolution.if u guys had allowed to return.maybe,na u for dey there today.but southern hatred for one another no gree una.
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Segzy19: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
You don comment like that for your eye like that abi
ORAFA:
He should rest
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by stunnert(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
You see say you be idiot. Here's someone making a positive move for the good of one Nigeria and yet you're attacking him verbally. Tell me what have you done for the positive development of this country, ehn you this keyboard idiotic rascal
BeardedMeat:
Shut up bakare!
After supporting a known demon to power, you now want to tell us another story.
Try any Rubbish, DSS would forget you in one hole and nobody would cry for you.
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Segzy19: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
You even get time to respond to these kids...
onyegwu:
Which audio protest if i may ask you? Has he not done it before ?
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by stunnert(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Even if the situation in Nigeria gets worse a hundred fold as it is now, those pastors you mention will never say a thing against the FG as long as tithes and offerings keep flowing to their coffers every Sunday
nairavsdollars:
Let's see how it goes. I hope Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo and others will join him
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Calitoscassius(m): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Crooked pastor! He should go carry on with his sale of false hopes to his gullible worshippers.
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by kamalbob(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by udemzyudex(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Toks2008:

Don't dare Bakare... He is very radical.

grin grin cheesy radical for Jesus cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Why Discos Are Reluctant To Install Prepaid Meters. / NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians / Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.