Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (38596 Views)

Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? / Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) / Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by GoldenJAT(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2021
InaNla:

The online urchins and vulture grillers will not agree.
Na them Sabi!! As for me!! I know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by NADFOR: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2021
onyegwu:
Which audio protest if i may ask you? Has he not done it before ?
Why are you responding to his stupidity?

If you see a potential JAMBITE talking, you should be able to recognize one and ignore.

Tomorrow he'll come to Nairaland and ask if he can study Medicine at UNILAG with 125 Jamb scores.

I've stopped responding to some stupid comments on this platform after realizing we have a lot of rukies and kids

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by tesseract: 9:17am On Jul 26, 2021
Lol...the lamentations of Bakaraiah. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by ma373733(m): 9:17am On Jul 26, 2021
grin grin grin wee you shut up!!

Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by ma373733(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2021
tesseract:
Lol...the lamentations of Bakariah. grin
bakaraiah 1:1-7 grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Tyche(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2021
post=104104754:
This is the only thing you saw there Judas?
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Sunmolar(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2021
This is the beginning of positive events unfolding in this era. More actions on the way. The top military echelons & partitions will meet for way forward. When someone is giving orders for DSS & CO to go after the blood of their kins, a backlash can not be underestimated!

The word of God doesn't have exception for politics

God set up Kings & remove kings.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by desiredhome: 9:20am On Jul 26, 2021
Confused people..... joining Nigerian dirty politics instead of preaching the word of God to save soul/ Nigeria.......
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by zelnababa(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2021
I don’t support any act of violence, taking up arms against the country and killing people. Those are in the realm of criminality and anybody doing that must be brought to book,” Bakare said amid prayers and declarations. And baba wan brought them to book.
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Donedeal1(m): 9:24am On Jul 26, 2021
For where you dey come,na only you Waka come.? Show me your friend,then I will know who you are.
Something else must be wrong with you if you are so close and you can not see the handwriting on the wall.
People like you are the types misleading the nation,abi na contact matter also?.
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by seyz91(m): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2021
Coward
ORAFA:
He should rest
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by kenchop: 9:29am On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by bankylan: 9:29am On Jul 26, 2021
It is obvious how you address your parents at home. Free condom from USAID would have prevented a maggot like you.

dmbb:
I am happy that this useless man didn't become the Nigeria's vice president
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by ajyogbon(m): 9:30am On Jul 26, 2021
Until the fire got to some people they don't know what what is going on in this nation called Nigeria
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by kweensheba: 9:34am On Jul 26, 2021
Interesting times
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by udemzyudex(m): 9:34am On Jul 26, 2021
onyegwu:
Which audio protest if i may ask you? Has he not done it before ?

He should go ahead and stop making noise about it,did he make noise like this in the first one?
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by udemzyudex(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2021
onyegwu:
At least he he has been vocal all through this time. What have you done even before and present ?

Vocal kill you there, when has he been vocal accept now?
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Fahdiga(m): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2021
doctokwus:
This one is coming very late to the lamentation ground.
Anyone that didn't realise Buhari was a monumental mistake just 2 years after 2015,and didn't start voicing out same or airing his disastrous rule,is a grand f ool!
I can still remember how you shouted from the rooftop in support of Buhari back then but when you realised he was a disaster you quickly withrew your support and that's commendable

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Onyxberyl: 9:37am On Jul 26, 2021
ORAFA:
He should rest
If you send him to rest and every other person goes to sleep/rest on Nigeria's woes, how naija go well.

Dem say na pikin wey carry hand up Dem dey lift.
Make we dey cry,first, one day we go get Wetin we want.
Omo ti o ba ni im Mama no go sleep, im sef no go f'oju kan orun

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 26, 2021
Pastor, didn't you support him in 2015? Said he was the Messiah?
Why you change mouth now? Change no dey reach you again?
What a disgrace to Christianity, enjoy your change.
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Adedapo57: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2021
Naa so all of una Dey talk like say una get sense before you reach there come Dey behave like duallard. I don mark your face werey gbogbo
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Ekomatrix1(m): 9:41am On Jul 26, 2021
This one want 10 percent.

quote author=Orionews post=104099795]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/bakare-lampoons-unnamed-official-says-change-of-baton-imminent/%3famp[/quote]
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by kokomilala(m): 9:41am On Jul 26, 2021
@PrinceOfLagos,he asked u a question: has he not done it before? Instead of you to answer logically,you're pandering with defensive emptiness. Do you see how narrow and insipid your first argument is?
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Anazp: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2021
joway85:

Follow up for this exotic piece.

High quality cell,

fast charging capacity,

2.1 A output current,

multiple protections

how much
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Toks2008(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2021
Orionews:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/bakare-lampoons-unnamed-official-says-change-of-baton-imminent/%3famp

I love this man so much for his non pertisan lifestyle... Down to earth and upfront.
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Toks2008(m): 9:46am On Jul 26, 2021
quentin06:
Pastor, didn't you support him in 2015? Said he was the Messiah?
Why you change mouth now? Change no dey reach you again?
What a disgrace to Christianity, enjoy your change.

What is this one saying?

Did you read the write up at all?
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Toks2008(m): 9:46am On Jul 26, 2021
udemzyudex:

He should go ahead and stop making noise about it,did he make noise like this in the first one?

Don't dare Bakare... He is very radical.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Imustnottalk: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2021
onyegwu:
Shut up idiots like you are the problem this country is facing.
he is an hypocrite because the Government is not favouring him.you supported an evil man now the evil man turned back at you,you dey vex

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by denip: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2021
Pastor Tunde Bakare, you lie! This food when u follow prepare, you must chop am finish o
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by suxkill: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2021
seunmsg:
Supported.

My guy two days. Which motion you dey support?
Re: Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' by Toks2008(m): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2021
NADFOR:
Why are you responding to his stupidity?

If you see a potential JAMBITE talking, you should be able to recognize one and ignore.

Tomorrow he'll come to Nairaland and ask if he can study Medicine at UNILAG with 125 Jamb scores.

I've stopped responding to some stupid comments on this platform after realizing we have a lot of rukies and kids

Walahi you are not alone in this boat.

How I wish there is a way to filter ages into sections or perhaps have a questionnaire to ascertain the IQ of people before they join Nairaland.

I'm so fed up relating with people who are unapologetically immature mentally cos they will drain you mentally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The New Age Qualification To Run For A Political Office In Nigeria By Senate / Fact-Check: FG Did Not Declare Three-Day Holiday For Eid-Ul-Adha / President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.