Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Meet The Daughter Of Senator Grace Bent In This Year Bbnaija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet The Daughter Of Senator Grace Bent In This Year Bbnaija (3101 Views)

2023 Election Has Snuffed The Life Out Of This Year's BBNaija - Opinion / BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" / BBNaija: Meet Jumoke Adoyin, Daughter Of Kwara Ex-Commissioner Of Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Daughter Of Senator Grace Bent In This Year Bbnaija by NaijaCelebrity: 6:26am On Jul 26, 2021
In this year edition of BBNaija "Shine Ya Eye", the daughter of Adamawa South constituency, Senator Grace Folashade Bent is in the house.

Jackie Bent is the daughter of a Former Senator representing Adamawa South constituency of Adamawa State.

Senator Grace Folasahde Bent is a Nigerian senator who was elected in April 2007 on the People's Democratic Party platform in the Adamawa South constituency of Adamawa State.

She ruled from 2007 - 2011 after losing the primary election to Ahmed Hassan Barata. She speaks Yoruba language, including the Ijesa dialect.

Jackie Bent is one housemate for this year BBNaija " Shine Ya Eye", she has a 9 years old son.

The curvaceous housemate opened up about her love for her son during her interview with Ebuka where she revealed he encouraged her to be on the show.

According to her, she wouldn't have been on the show if he didn't want it.

Jackie B also flaunted a cute neon badge her son gave her before she left him to come for the show.

Source: https://ogunnewshub.com/meet-the-daughter-of-senator-grace-bent-in-this-year-bbnaija/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Meet The Daughter Of Senator Grace Bent In This Year Bbnaija by NaijaCelebrity: 6:26am On Jul 26, 2021

Re: Meet The Daughter Of Senator Grace Bent In This Year Bbnaija by Bedtec: 6:33am On Jul 26, 2021
BBnaija is an overated non educating silly lifestyle program .... Imagine being awake watching people sleep

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Daughter Of Senator Grace Bent In This Year Bbnaija by Rhema04(m): 6:35am On Jul 26, 2021
A senator's daughter? they should at least add few very poor educated people too.... Even if they don't win , the endorsement they will get from featuring in the BBNaija house can take them out of poverty.. But naso so rich people full the house ... ... I won't waste my money this time around voting ...

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Daughter Of Senator Grace Bent In This Year Bbnaija by bewla(m): 6:35am On Jul 26, 2021
What is with this mama sydrem
Re: Meet The Daughter Of Senator Grace Bent In This Year Bbnaija by Davash222(m): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2021
Why I go meet her? She dey share long life

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Daughter Of Senator Grace Bent In This Year Bbnaija by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:05am On Jul 26, 2021
Why would I meet her,she dey share the key to paradise,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement jaree

1 Like

Re: Meet The Daughter Of Senator Grace Bent In This Year Bbnaija by DaddyRochie1642: 7:08am On Jul 26, 2021
What should I do with this news sad

1 Like

Re: Meet The Daughter Of Senator Grace Bent In This Year Bbnaija by labanon: 7:09am On Jul 26, 2021
Trash
Re: Meet The Daughter Of Senator Grace Bent In This Year Bbnaija by phemmyfour: 7:33am On Jul 26, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad
Inspired to be a senator's daughter
Re: Meet The Daughter Of Senator Grace Bent In This Year Bbnaija by Mide3367: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2021
I knew it that only people with money get a slot on bbnaija. What is the criteria for selection if I may ask?
Re: Meet The Daughter Of Senator Grace Bent In This Year Bbnaija by dammypat(f): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2021
I’m not surprised a former senator’s daughter made it to the show, after all the show is about influential and controversial people
the more influential and controversial the participants are,the more money the organisers and dstv get through voters and subscribers
I only pity poor folks that use their hard earned money to vote for them
Do they even need my pity No! Their brains suppose to be at work!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Daughter Of Senator Grace Bent In This Year Bbnaija by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Cool
Re: Meet The Daughter Of Senator Grace Bent In This Year Bbnaija by puppie017: 4:51am On Jul 27, 2021
Omo senator
Hoe
Re: Meet The Daughter Of Senator Grace Bent In This Year Bbnaija by Flexherbal(m): 7:34am On Jul 27, 2021
I do not want to talk about other people's business.
Re: Meet The Daughter Of Senator Grace Bent In This Year Bbnaija by SonofGod231: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2021
What's inspiring about all these failed losers that you wanna keep showcasing them on national tv. Oh Some Role Models for the up coming Oloshos to follow? Nonsense
Re: Meet The Daughter Of Senator Grace Bent In This Year Bbnaija by iamyemiakins(m): 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Why should I meet the daughter of Grace Bent when the country is just bending anyhow angry

If you no get connection for this country, fasten your belt!
Re: Meet The Daughter Of Senator Grace Bent In This Year Bbnaija by horhizah(f): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bedtec:
BBnaija is an overated non educating silly lifestyle program .... Imagine being awake watching people sleep
This stance is cliché and dead on arrival. No matter how much you try, remember that there were people before you who tried harder, but the show only kept gaining more fans. So please enter the politics section or a section that doesn't require you to watch people who are asleep while you are awake.
Watch the country for us, we will join you after 3 months.

(1) (Reply)

Punk'd! / History’s ‘SIX’: Official Fan Page / Nigeria Lady Stripped naked For Steailing (wicked People)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.