Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Please off - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please off (2528 Views)

Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally / Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR / El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please off by Bravethetruth: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Please off by Born2Breed(f): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2021
How much?
Re: Please off by Bravethetruth: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2021
Born2Breed:
How much?
10m
Re: Please off by caesymore(m): 7:58am On Jul 26, 2021
OP, I will call you a fool... who is a fool; a silly or stupid person; a person who lacks judgment or sense.
In your regards I will go with the later boldened definition.

My work has given me in-depth knowledge in regards to kidney.

1. It is criminal of you wanting to commercialize a body organ , you can spend years in jail for indulging in such.
2. As a donor I believe your only motivation for donation should be out of love if motivated by anything else you might pay with premium regret
In regards to the fact that if you turn a recipient tomorrow the money you made from the donation wont even be enough to get you a kidney not to talk of maintain anyone gotten if you are fortunate to get one.
3. Post transplant patients spend over 2 million a year to maintain their kidney are are still at risk of it failing.
4. Not to talk of how handicapped you will be having only one.

Use your head OP selling of kidney is no shortcut to making money. I know the situation of the country is bad , I'm pissed at the rate young men call our facility on a daily notifying us of their intention to sale their kidney , on hearing that we don't commercialize body organs they feel gravely disappointed I call them ignorant fools.

Thread wisely

Masterkernel1:

Your job hasn't taught you humanity, right? You don't sound intelligent, but unlettered and rude. A man going through rough patches, instead of advising him, you're busy throwing tantrums and spewing ignorance.

People like you get to be humbled by life.

If that's all you depicted from my write up then i pity your generation.

Upon all the hustles wey dey this life na person organ him won sell you dey dey talk nonsense.

All those hardworking men for construction sites na Mumu even those wey dey fry popcorn for road side.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Please off by nairavsdollars(f): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2021
Who will buy cigarette infested kidney

1 Like

Re: Please off by OkuFaba(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2021
See joke, kidney is worth over 70 million. U wan dash urs for 10m. Stupidity at it's peak

2 Likes

Re: Please off by ozome15(m): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2021
Bravethetruth:

10m
Do u think 10milion is much money in today nigeria. My bro think well. And by the way can you give a run down on how u are going to invest the 10milion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please off by PROPEACE: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2021
OkuFaba:
See joke, kidney is worth over 70 million. U wan dash urs for 10m. Stupidity at it's peak
Who wan buy kidney for 70 million?

3 Likes

Re: Please off by chinjo(m): 8:14am On Jul 26, 2021
Who go buy kidney wey you don use Igbo and ogogoro scatter

2 Likes

Re: Please off by PRESIDENT2003(f): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2021
Born2Breed:
How much?
25mollion
Re: Please off by Masterkernel1: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2021
caesymore:
OP, I will call you a fool... who is a fool; a silly or stupid person; a person who lacks judgment or sense.

1. It is criminal of you wanted to commercialize a body organ , you can spend years in jail for indulging in such.
2. As a donor I believe your only motivation for donation should be out of love if motivated by anything else you might pay with premium regret
In regards to the fact that if you turn a recipient tomorrow the money you made from the donation wont even be enough to get you a kidney not to talk of maintain anyone gotten if you are fortunate to get one.
3. Post transplant patients spend over 2 million a year to maintain their kidney are are still at risk of it failing.

Use your head OP selling of kidney is no shortcut to making money. I know the situation of the country is bad , I'm pissed at the rate young men call our facility on a daily notifying us of their intention to sale their kidney , on hearing that we don't commercialize body organs they feel gravely disappointed I call them ignorant fools.

Thread wisely

Your job hasn't taught you humanity, right? You don't sound intelligent, but unlettered and rude. A man going through rough patches, instead of advising him, you're busy throwing tantrums and spewing ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Please off by Masterkernel1: 9:09am On Jul 26, 2021
Bravethetruth:
Things are really tough for me. I can't even catch a break, so I have decided to sell my kidney to help my self out of this situation.

I'm healthy, don't smoke, don't drink and a young man.

If you need kidney or know anybody that does, I'm here for you.

I can function on one kidney, so instead of being broke and having no direction, I'm prepared to do the needful.

My contact is ravebrave09@gmail.com

Calm down... Look deep inside, things will get back normal someday. Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Please off by FatherChrismas: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2021
Bravethetruth:
Things are really tough for me. I can't even catch a break, so I have decided to sell my kidney to help my self out of this situation.

The kidney is much more expensive than that in other countries like Malaysia, Bangladesh... But in Nigeria it's a crime to sell your body part

1 Like

Re: Please off by Ruggedniggaone: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2021
Born2Breed:
How much?
5k grin grin grin
Re: Please off by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2021
Masterkernel1:

He would rather prefer the man to die of depression, average Nigerian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please off by Masterkernel1: 9:21am On Jul 26, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

He would rather prefer the man to die of depression, average Nigerian.

He's unknowingly to himself, very foolish. Why push the man further with depression?

1 Like

Re: Please off by Ruggedniggaone: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2021
caesymore:

1. It is criminal of you wanted to commercialize a body organ , you can spend years in jail for indulging in such.

Thread wisely
all these na story if you wan buy kidney go and bring 5k the guy is desperate he will gladly collect it grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Please off by uBuNiT: 9:24am On Jul 26, 2021
10M ? Call me if you are serious.

But first remove it, wash off the blood and put it inside original dry gin so it won't rot and bring it

You can come with POS or I do transfer
Re: Please off by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2021
Masterkernel1:

He's unknowingly to himself, very foolish. Why push the man further with depression?

The person in question is not looking for advice, he should go and offer his advice where it will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Please off by Born2Breed(f): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Please off by caesymore(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Masterkernel1:

If that us all you depicted from what i wrote i pity your generation.

Only a fool will think of trading his God given body part in exchange for money.

1 Like

Re: Please off by Masterkernel1: 12:23am On Jul 27, 2021
caesymore:

If that us all you depicted from what i wrote i pity your generation.

Only a fool will think of trading his God given body part in exchange for money.

I seriously pity your generation more for not teaching you humanity, you don't deserve life if you can't speak kindness to someone who's hurt.

1 Like

Re: Please off by Ekpeitit(m): 1:59am On Jul 27, 2021
Bravethetruth:

I can function on one kidney, so instead of being broke and having no direction, I'm prepared to do the needful.

Re: Please off by Ekpeitit(m): 2:00am On Jul 27, 2021
Sell it to Nnamdi Kanu, he needs one.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please off by r4bbit: 2:17am On Jul 27, 2021
I will buy if you sell the 2 of dem....
I also want your liver... grin
Re: Please off by Telekinetic: 6:27am On Jul 27, 2021
Bravethetruth:

I’m telling you from experience to just chill... Hold on for a while... Keep pushing... The money will come... And when it does you’re gonna wanna need two kidneys to really enjoy it
Re: Please off by Divoc19(f): 11:47am On Jul 27, 2021
Selling your kidney won't help this your situation. Besides that, it is an illegal act here in Nigeria to sell kidney.

Making it illegal, makes it more dangerous like abortions, quacks and dubious people now extort money from innocent citizens and these victims can't complain because it's is an illegal act.

Unless you want to travel to other countries that has legalized it, it's not worth the stress, let's just hustle in the right way.

Bravethetruth:
Things are really tough for me. I can't even catch a break, so I have decided to sell my kidney to help my self out of this situation

1 Like

Re: Please off by Christistruth00: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
Go into Pig farming instead

Feed them with leftovers From your local fruit and vegetable market

They can also feed on banana leaves and Poultry litter

9 Likes

Re: Please off by caesymore(m): 8:33am On Jul 28, 2021
Masterkernel1:

I seriously pity your generation more for not teaching you humanity, you don't deserve life if you can't speak kindness to someone who's hurt.

and one who encourages trading of human life for money deserves to live. I doubt you can define kindness. you and wit are too distant.
Re: Please off by Gracefulhope: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2021
OkuFaba:
Sir can you link me pls
Re: Please off by PRESIDENT2003(f): 7:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Interested
Re: Please off by jeffsummers(m): 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
PRESIDENT2003:
Interested
are u still interested

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Airlines Don't Fly To The East Weekends Because Of Sit At Home - Allen Onyem / Anambra Is APGA, APGA Is Anambra, See Early Results. / Christian Group Blasts Tinubu For Canvasing Muslim-muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.