Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Please off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please off (2549 Views)

Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally / Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR / El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please off by PRESIDENT2003(f): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2021
jeffsummers:
are u still interested
yes
Re: Please off by jeffsummers(m): 8:49am On Sep 14, 2021
[quote author=jeffsummers post=105741079] are u still interested
Re: Please off by jeffsummers(m): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2021
PRESIDENT2003:
yes
send me ur email address
Re: Please off by PRESIDENT2003(f): 9:43am On Sep 14, 2021
jeffsummers:
send me ur email address
follow me back so that I can send it to you through nairaland
Re: Please off by Ekpeitit(m): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2021
I can bet with all my money that the writer of this post is a BIAFRAN, only BIAFRAN people would do anything for money. They can even sale their mother.
Tufiakwa.
Re: Please off by PRESIDENT2003(f): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2021
jeffsummers:
send me ur email address
done
Re: Please off by Ronaldayomide: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
I want to sell my kidney... If you are interested contact me; +2348149197256 blood type; O'negative
Re: Please off by mybiz234: 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
caesymore:
OP, I will call you a fool... who is a fool; a silly or stupid person; a person who lacks judgment or sense.
In your regards I will go with the later boldened definition.

My work has given me in-depth knowledge in regards to kidney.

1. It is criminal of you wanting to commercialize a body organ , you can spend years in jail for indulging in such.
2. As a donor I believe your only motivation for donation should be out of love if motivated by anything else you might pay with premium regret
In regards to the fact that if you turn a recipient tomorrow the money you made from the donation wont even be enough to get you a kidney not to talk of maintain anyone gotten if you are fortunate to get one.
3. Post transplant patients spend over 2 million a year to maintain their kidney are are still at risk of it failing.
4. Not to talk of how handicapped you will be having only one.

Use your head OP selling of kidney is no shortcut to making money. I know the situation of the country is bad , I'm pissed at the rate young men call our facility on a daily notifying us of their intention to sale their kidney , on hearing that we don't commercialize body organs they feel gravely disappointed I call them ignorant fools.

Thread wisely

If that's all you depicted from my write up then i pity your generation.

Upon all the hustles wey dey this life na person organ him won sell you dey dey talk nonsense.

All those hardworking men for construction sites na Mumu even those wey dey fry popcorn for road side.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

The last point is the only sensible thing among the 4 points you listed.
Re: Please off by poiZon: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bravethetruth:
Things are really tough for me. I can't even catch a break, so I have decided to sell my kidney to help my self out of this situation.

I'm healthy, don't smoke, don't drink and a young man.

If you need kidney or know anybody that does, I'm here for you.

I can function on one kidney, so instead of being broke and having no direction, I'm prepared to do the needful.

My contact is ravebrave09@gmail.com
20k last.

So far u r residence in Nigeria, u smoke passively, the heat u have endured alone is equivalent to someone who smokes for fun.

Or can u tell me thelast time u slept under AC room?
Re: Please off by Evansgrt: 11:04am On Jun 17, 2022
Kidney donor you can contact on email didialert101@gmail.com
Re: Please off by Elvischukwu01: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Please I want to sell my kidney. I don't smoke I don't drink I'm a young boy. My WhatsApp number 08144940859

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Airlines Don't Fly To The East Weekends Because Of Sit At Home - Allen Onyem / Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos / Guys We May Be Deploying Troops To Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.