Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,056 members, 7,956,945 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Canada Or Germany Which Country Is Better For Studies And Have Opportunities. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Canada Or Germany Which Country Is Better For Studies And Have Opportunities. (305 Views)

USA or GERMANY: Which Is easier For residency after PhD / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China / Unilag studies thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Or Germany Which Country Is Better For Studies And Have Opportunities. by Mustiyaks12: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2021
Hi guys, I intend to go for masters program in Canada or Germany after my undergraduate. I'm currently in my final year.
Which will you guys advice me to go for in terms of getting work immediately after studies.
Re: Canada Or Germany Which Country Is Better For Studies And Have Opportunities. by Mustiyaks12: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2021
The problem I've with Canada they require bachelor degree of high stand
I don't know if it's all University in Canada that requires that
Re: Canada Or Germany Which Country Is Better For Studies And Have Opportunities. by Mide3367: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Canada is good but note that you still need the Canadian experience. So you are starting from the scratch.. Secondly, Germany is not bad at all but language can be a great barrier for you
Re: Canada Or Germany Which Country Is Better For Studies And Have Opportunities. by Mustiyaks12: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2021
Thanks for your contribution
Do you know any Canadian universities that accept 2.2 CGPA (3.45 out of 5)
Re: Canada Or Germany Which Country Is Better For Studies And Have Opportunities. by mrdharkchild(m): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2021
E choke o. Try Newfoundland university, but instead of a masters, go for a graduate diploma or a graduate certificate. Better still, there are colleges that'll accept you there without hassles.
Getting a very good course to do, even with high grades, in canada, e choke person o.
No be beans.
They dont value our certificate at all. But once you apply for all those funny courses, like safety and risk engineering in Newfoundland university, with a second class upper sha, them go give u before you say Jack.
Goodluck.
Re: Canada Or Germany Which Country Is Better For Studies And Have Opportunities. by Mustiyaks12: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Thanks boss
What about Germany

(1) (Reply)

2021 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions And Guidelines [august/september / Unilorin Senate Approves Graduating List / Tips On How To Use An Essay Services Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.