Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,446 members, 7,958,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Umeoji Fails To Defend His Absurdity Yet Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umeoji Fails To Defend His Absurdity Yet Again (196 Views)

Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana / Anambra 2021: Jude Okeke Led APGA Clears Chuckwuma Umeoji For Primary / Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Umeoji Fails To Defend His Absurdity Yet Again by Chinuaj: 8:43am On Jul 26, 2021
NOW THAT UMEOJI IS UNABLE TO DEFINE HIS ABSURDITY... What Next?

Last night on Channels TV, we saw how clearly facts stood against gross contraptions.

Sly Ezeokenwa reeled out his facts in a way that sound Benchers would find exciting. Unlike Chukwunyere who showed manifest confusion, stuttering like a terrified imp with zilch knowledge of his own mischief.

Same yesterday, I read another flawed argument from Umeoji's media marauders wherein they begrudged the APGA Leadership for what they termed "fraud". They further defined their crooked legal subterfuge as "karma". Laughable!

For clarity, let's establish this nexus. I wrote my O'levels examination 3 times. I succeeded at the third attempt before proceeding to write JAMB to seek admission into the University. Now, for the 3 times I sat for O'level exams I paid the examination body -- WAEC -- and was issued forms and subsequently examined.

By Umeoji's definition, I deserve to pass because I "paid" for the examination. Or if they (WAEC) knew I would fail, they should have told me or even refunded my money. Now that they have not done any of those, I have created my own WAEC Registrar, examined myself and passed the said examination. I am in court now and must get justice, which must come in the form of recognizing my newly created examination body.

Wow!

If this is not absurd, then I think there must be a new meaning to absurdity.

-- Mazi Ejimofor

(1) (Reply)

Flash Back: Fanikayode To APC: They Are Cursed And Rejected Everywhere They Go / Extraordinary Rendition Of The Naira / FEC Approves $2.5m, N498.2 For Power Project Accro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.