Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,342 members, 7,839,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) (43969 Views)

Igboho’s Extradition Hearing Holds Today In Benin Republic / Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters / BREAKING: Benin Republic May Reject Igboho’s Extradition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by melzabull(f): 9:37am On Jul 26, 2021
Ayomi90:

What is his crime?
what's Nnamdi Kanu's crime?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 9:37am On Jul 26, 2021
melzabull:
you don't understand his crime but I'm sure you are one of those urging the useless Nigerian govt to crucify Nnamdi Kanu, not so?
Sweetheart not at all .
I'm against the FG tactics, for me it's out right bully and abuse of power.
Both men, I still do not know their offences! ... all I know are mere accusations
Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:37am On Jul 26, 2021
Nigerians are more racist than the white man ...why won't the country be in dissaray when the government has sown a seed of discord and disunity among it people..make una continue even if them de pay una..your conscience suppose de judge you. It took sarkin the demise of a family member for him to realise that this government is in shambles...don't let your own case be like that..let's make hay while the sunshine
Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by Ayomi90: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2021
melzabull:
what's Nnamdi Kanu's crime?
He has commuted no crime nd same with Igboho, are u happy ur government is going after those that criticized them?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by Imustnottalk: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2021
melzabull:
exactly! Just like senseless yorooba pigs love to make jest of Nnamdi Kanu's ordeal
we should always pray we shouldn't fall because people will take advantage of it and make jest of it
Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2021
No wahala
Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by EmperorTolson: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:
Following

Let's see if the Acclaimed leader of Yoruba secession group would sacrifice less than 6 months in the prison in order to regain full freedom or be on the run for at least 2 years plus till Buhar's tenure expires
Define freedom.
Let me help you.
1. Freedom is the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants.

2. Freedom is the state of not being imprisoned or enslaved.

3. Freedom is the state of not being subject to or affected by (something undesirable).

So, freedom is not merely staying out of prison wall.
It's easy for you to say cos you have little knowledge of what's on ground.
And it's funny when you think you know government more than the government know themselves.
Or maybe you're the government for you to have know that he'll spend less than 6 months in prison to gain full freedom.
What section of the law states that?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by Kdon2: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
grin
Igboho the grand commander of Oduduwa republic, great Afonja warrior and invincible bulletproof monk has been reduced to a mere prisoner in chains.

After today, if he see ordinary chickens fighting in his neighbourhood, he will report to the nearest police station like a good citizen. grin

I can understand your frustrations! That's why your region will ever remain backward till Jesus comes back. Mofos
Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by tammie24: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
grin
Igboho the grand commander of Oduduwa republic, great Afonja warrior and invincible bulletproof monk has been reduced to a mere prisoner in chains.

After today, if he see ordinary chickens fighting in his neighbourhood, he will report to the nearest police station like a good citizen. grin

that is what your fulani government think they can turn Nigeria into

Well...
News flash!
It will only happen in your dreams
Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by COSGABAT2023: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2021
Look at his situation now, where are the big guns who were pushing him?
Now look at the people sleeping and waking up at the police station hoping for his release.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2021
This guy will be extradited
Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by Kdon2: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2021
Legendrysailor:
Hell yeah. !!!!!

Igboho is a legend. He will regain freedom

May lightning of the highest magnitude kill the following individuals below for supporting evil. I call on ogun(the god of thunder) to do his job....;

Mannabbgrills
Simplyleo
Killmnknow
Ngeneukwenu.

You for include doggonedogg too now.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by melzabull(f): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2021
Ayomi90:

He has commuted no crime nd same with Igboho, are u happy ur government is going after those that criticized them?
Good!

I thought you are one of those brainless dimwits who support igboho but crucify kanu

We are on same page then cool
Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by melzabull(f): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2021
tonididdy:

Sweetheart not at all .
I'm against the FG tactics, for me it's out right bully and abuse of power.
Both men, I still do not know their offences! ... all I know are mere accusations
Okay then

Good to know cool
Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by Onyxberyl: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2021
tony0806:
It's going to be well
Amen..... Soonest!!!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by Kdon2: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Buhari and his fellow terrorists will be disgraced today.

All I know is that there was never a time that Igboho ask Yorubas or anybody to kill Fulani or any tribe in Nigeria, all he said was that Yorubas should defend themselves against Fulani terrorists invaders because the government has failed to protect them, even the National security adviser Babagana Monguno testified to the fact that the government has failed and he once asked Nigerians to defend themselves.

Anyhow, igboho and yorubas have made their case. No more coded fulani terrorism! Simple
Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by Titto93(m): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2021
Is it only old men and women that are supporting igboho?
Where are d Yoruba youths...

U guys should come out and show courage
Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2021
JoeEeL:

Cos we all know that never in a million years will Igboho be extradited to the Zoo, from Benin.

Meanwhile we wish MNK the best of luck and victory in all ramifications. No hate.
OLUTXZ IS A FULANI MAN

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by shigishege: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2021
melzabull:
everyone hates his tribe for saying the truth about yorubandits being more interested in Nnamdi Kanu?

You lots are unbelievable stewpid
I know your tribe has always been the most complainants in Nigeria as if na only wna dey this country. The altimate Guinness award of the most painful tribe should go to your region.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by shigishege: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2021
melzabull:
everyone hates his tribe for saying the truth about yorubandits being more interested in Nnamdi Kanu?

You lots are unbelievable stewpid
You lots are unbelievable stewpid[/quote] I know your tribe has always been the most complainants in Nigeria as if na only wna dey this country. The altimate Guinness award of the most painful tribe should go to your region.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by KushLyon(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2021
Legendrysailor:
Hell yeah. !!!!!

May lightning of the highest magnitude kill the following individuals below for supporting evil. I call on ogun(the god of thunder) to do his job....;

Mannabbgrills
Simplyleo
Killmnknow
Ngeneukwenu
Doggoneddog

I think say na Sango be the god of thunder? Abeg dey mention the right god wey fit do the job well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2021
Mydn44 lalasticalala seun.
Legendrysailor:
Hell yeah. !!!!!

May lightning of the highest magnitude kill the following individuals below for supporting evil. I call on sango(the god of thunder) to do his job....;

Mannabbgrills
Simplyleo
Killmnknow
Ngeneukwenu
Doggoneddog
Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by Siwisheswereesh: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
DoggoneDogg:
grin

[/s]
Piigggiiddiioot amaka
Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by Safyqueen: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Buhari and his fellow terrorists will be disgraced today.

All I know is that there was never a time that Igboho ask Yorubas or anybody to kill Fulani or any tribe in Nigeria, all he said was that Yorubas should defend themselves against Fulani terrorists invaders because the government has failed to protect them, even the National security adviser Babagana Monguno testified to the fact that the government has failed and he once asked Nigerians to defend themselves.

Continue to make yourself happy by telling lies to yourself. Videos and time doesn't tell lies.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 9:57am On Jul 26, 2021
Seun mydn44 lalasticalala.
Legendrysailor:

U are doomed. Fool !!!!!!
Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2021
OBALOLA55:
OLUTXZ IS A FULANI MAN

Im not surprised. Useless DSS foolanis don occupy this platform.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) by akdjr(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2021
You get bad mouth I swear. Even when ant pass again he go run go police station go report asap
DoggoneDogg:
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Warns Wike, Others: We Don’t Want Godfathers For Our Governor / Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) / Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.