Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court (56037 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Operatives Block Court Premises Ahead Of Court Ruling / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries / Why We Detained Jones Abiri For 2 Years Without Trial – DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Babaken(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2021
PlayerMeji:
And someone said Buhari is not spoiling APC chances for 2023...
Am telling you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by richmond500: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:

Tell us now
I no know o, maybe Ipob piglets will know better, lemme ask them.

Cc fakeunity

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Jaapu: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2021
Ezehillary:
i am smelling war

The war is only happening in your rotten head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by techWriter1: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2021
i dewan smelling invasion

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Coldie(m): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
The blood thirsty tyrant has gone mad again!

The doomed contraption is on a cliff edge.
No be today una start to insult Buhari, so he is not moved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Coldie(m): 10:02am On Jul 26, 2021
Ezehillary:
i am smelling war
Between who and who, u are smelling war if it comes you start shouting genocide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by BreakingNews21: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
Kanu must be very important, wetin consign foreigner with kanu trial

Probably American/Israeli dual citizens like the recently arrested film makers or weapons traffickers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by FakeUnity: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2021
richmond500:
I no know o, maybe Ipob piglets will know better, lemme ask them.

Cc fakeunity

Mr dukeprince50, Monogamy is your fellow fulani terrorist and abokey mugu.
You both can get a room and lick each other's semen as you masturbate on IPOB issue.
I don't see how this concerns me? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Cnach: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:

How did SSS get to know they are in the hotel?

How did SSS get to know they are taking pictures of the court premises...

And this is from gazette another media competing with Sahara reporters in terms of fake news

Who dah hell are they? Rubbish
U are an illiterate

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by redirect(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2021
Z00 Z00
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by themanderon: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2021
A government afraid of its shadows. If what they are doing is genuine then why are they afraid and what are they afraid of?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Saao(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:

How did SSS get to know they are in the hotel?

How did SSS get to know they are taking pictures of the court premises...

And this is from gazette another media competing with Sahara reporters in terms of fake news shut up.

Who dah hell are they? Rubbish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Jaapu: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2021
Jones4190:

What did the 5% people do to APC?

angry grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by akdjr(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2021
You can't just enter USA as a Nigeria journalist to cover sensitive case like this most especially when the media accredited to cover the court process has been listed out. You must respect sovereignty of any independent country they should explain to Nigeria government their mission here in Nigeria. Remember they must have declare their mission in Nigeria embassy upon applying for visa before coming to the country and if the mission they stated in their application is contrary to what they are now cut doing I bet you they will face the full wrath of law.
Ruggedniggaone:
Wetin concern buhari dogs with foreigners weather you are a foreigners or not them go pick up once you loose guide them go check balance any ipob that loose guide today

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Cnach: 10:06am On Jul 26, 2021
PlayerMeji:
And someone said Buhari is not spoiling APC chances for 2023...
U don pass this statement nah.
E get wen APC be dey wait for f&f election?
U no hear say electronic transmission is Haram? Na rigging nah and they must win. No dey hope for 2023 kuku dey hope on God. No changes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Brushstrokes20: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2021
Coldie:

No be today una start to insult Buhari, so he is not moved
Fvck off my mentions!....I don't roll with brainless zombies!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by dmbb: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2021
Very good
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by AfonjaConehead: 10:08am On Jul 26, 2021
Much ado about nonsense..bloody zoo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by michoim(m): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2021
Nice one from the DSS
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Ezehillary(m): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2021
Jaapu:

The war is only happening in your rotten head.
mongo park
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by olasquare: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2021
Ezehillary:
i am smelling war

Please smell peace. Though the happenings presently in nigeria are not palatable, the more reason we should pray for God's mercy, but more importantly think deep strategically, truthfully, and futuristically on how to win against people that profit from the wrong doings happening in nigeria. This is very important to do in a civil and peaceful way because war should be the last option if not a no option. In war there is no victor nor vanguished. War is too ugly. Moreover, war is never won on the battlefield. Every war that has ever been fought in history has gone back to the negotiating table where the most pragmatic, diplomatic, and resourceful won. In other words, war is actually won with wits, not with guns and bomb, and it all happen on the negotiating table. The last sentences shows how wrong the government of the day is handling the kanu and igboho versus fulani herdsmen case
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Chidywhite: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2021
Evaromantik:
Last time was Israelis, now Americans. When did taking pictures of a courthouse become a crime in this our naija?

Buhari is just testing fire with his tongue.
Don't mind bubu with his draconian laws, that's the way of a tyrant.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Nature8(m): 10:14am On Jul 26, 2021
Pappygiloumbaa:
These people ain't joking at all

Nice cartoon pic bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Onyxberyl: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2021
AntiBMC:
The rabbid c0ws have gone mad... grin

I wonder if I'm the only one hoping they step on many more toes. cheesy

Since they want to create an island for themselves, sooner than later, they'd have stepped on mighty toes.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by mejai(m): 10:21am On Jul 26, 2021
Kanu + Israelis + Americans =Allies.
Buhari u are doing well.

Better free them o. I no get strength to run

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by 8stargeneral: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2021
Buhari is a tyrant
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by CSTRR: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2021
akdjr:
Don't mess with the sovereignty of Nigeria.. regardless of how powerful your country is. Respect the international sovereignty law. Put the behind bars and let them tell us their mission.
Your president Combs the entire western world just for medical check up.

Where was your sovereignty then?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Coldie(m): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Fvck off my mentions!....I don't roll with brainless zombies!
Na the highest una fit do be dz. Insulting people on the internet can't save Nnamdi Kanu today
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by DSC7: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Why they begin throw bomb and missiles I go dey GH by then.

You are not a freedom fighter......

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by akdjr(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2021
Bros let's be adult here to make while making comment. Are you aware that the king of Saudi Arabia do come to Nigeria for medical ? I am not in support of Buhari going outside Nigeria to seek for medical help but it is the president right to seek for medical aid anywhere of his choice. But by moral standard he should be able to build a world class hospital that can take care of him, and the rest other Nigerians. Meanwhile, go and read sovereign law to understand better before making comment in matters like this.
CSTRR:

Your president Combs the entire western world just for medical check up.

Where was your sovereignty then?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by DanHaske: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2021
Wickedfact:

On what charges were they arrested? What was their offence?
You mean they were arrested without any charges? Have you ever seen where someone was arrested just like that?
Learn about espionage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrities React To Desmond Elliot Statement Over Social Media Regulation / Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos) / Lady Applies Makeup On Governor Obaseki's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.