Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court (56041 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Operatives Block Court Premises Ahead Of Court Ruling / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries / Why We Detained Jones Abiri For 2 Years Without Trial – DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Monogamy: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ekemz:

This country you want to die for don't even know who you are.

Same as the Utopia country you are clamouring for
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Ekemz: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:

Same as the Utopia country you are clamouring for

I am not dreaming of overseas, I only pray for a better country. Your buhari is worst than Abacha. He will still vacate that seat no matter what
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Monogamy: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ekemz:

I am not dreaming of overseas, I only pray for a better country. Your buhari is worst than Abacha. He will still vacate that seat no matter what

Your last sentence, if you guys are aware of that, survived his 5 years plus as a president, can't you endure for the less than 3 years until we have fresh air?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Confirm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Ekemz: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:

Your last sentence, if you guys are aware of that, survived his 5 years plus as a president, can't you endure for the less than 3 years until we have fresh air?

You supporting his evil shows you are evil too. That is the point I am driving at. APC is a shame. Their sins shouldn't be forgiven/forgotten
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Monogamy: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ekemz:

You supporting his evil shows you are evil too. That is the point I am driving at. APC is a shame. Their sins shouldn't be forgiven/forgotten

Okay , let me ask you some questions...

Are you a football lover?

Do you support any of the European football clubs?

If yes, do you get paid for supporting them?

In addition, do you have influence in the first team selection?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Ekemz: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:

Okay , let me ask you some questions...

Are you a football lover?

Do you support any of the European football clubs?

If yes, do you get paid for supporting them?

In addition, do you have influence in the first team selection?

I don't even watch football.
Just pray for the evil to stop and stop supporting them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Monogamy: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ekemz:

I don't even watch football.
Just pray for the evil to stop and stop supporting them

It's not necessarily for you to be a lover of football, at least you must have some things you support, even if na BBA.

So relate it with the questions
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Ekemz: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:

It's not necessarily for you to be a lover of football, at least you must have some things you support, even if na BBA.

So relate it with the questions

I understand where you are coming from
Pls just pray for Nigeria

Thank you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

When they begin throw bomb and missiles I go dey GH by then.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
DSC7:

You are not a freedom fighter......

Freedom motors.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Harleks: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
This country self
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Tecno66: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
fergie0o1:
An aggressive measure was put in place to deny lawyers, journalists and other court observers access to the premises for today’s proceeding.

SOURCE
These guys need to calm down. Are we in a military government for goodness sake?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by NGpatriot: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
fergie0o1:
An aggressive measure was put in place to deny lawyers, journalists and other court observers access to the premises for today’s proceeding.

SOURCE

lol @ fake news gazette and propaganda network..

Next… grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by ladychioma: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
I sense trouble for Nigeria. Make them no come bomb innocent people abeg
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
I thought the longitudinal COW... was thinking of going to the UK for medicals... i wish it was U.S...

Then he will be given the treatment he understands... at aleast.. In Abacha's e no dey travel... this one likes using this animals to perform stupid things.. Let anything happen even a scratch on those foreigners... Then he will learn the *Slogan* Oba no dey go transfer...

Rubbish!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ezehillary:
i am smelling war

Naso una dey talk am

Arrest mazi lamidi cownu and the zoo will not exist

Britain will stand in for him

Guy nothing' dey happen

War ko .... Fight ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Applies Makeup On Governor Obaseki's Face / Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos) / Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.