Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Video: Female Students, Male Lecturer Caught In The Acts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video: Female Students, Male Lecturer Caught In The Acts (2491 Views)

University Of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing A Female Student / Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Female Students, Male Lecturer Caught In The Acts by Lagoontimes: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2021
A lecturer met his Waterloo as he was caught in an uncharismatic manner with a female student.
The lady is reported to be a final year student was taken to the hotel room as she could not finish her project work in the past 8 months.
Both the female student and the lecturer were completely disgrace openly as their video were sent to the public.

Watch Video:
https://radiustimes.com/university-girl-sponsor-caught-making-out-in-hotel-room/
Re: Video: Female Students, Male Lecturer Caught In The Acts by Mide3367: 10:36am On Jul 26, 2021
La click La bend angry

1 Like

Re: Video: Female Students, Male Lecturer Caught In The Acts by puppie017: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
LA click lala blow[i][/i]
Re: Video: Female Students, Male Lecturer Caught In The Acts by arthurwillia(m): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
La Click a la la stic lala
Re: Video: Female Students, Male Lecturer Caught In The Acts by Visocrate(m): 6:53am On Jul 27, 2021
LA click LA kee me
Re: Video: Female Students, Male Lecturer Caught In The Acts by NandiFranklyn(m): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2021
Wait o.

"Female 'students' and male lecturer"

Na orgy be that?

(1) (Reply)

The Gt Crea8 Account - I Think Its A Gr8 Idea / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post Ume Past Question And Answers Available Onlin / ATTENTION :: Post Utme Students, Check This Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.