Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) (79781 Views)

Sowore Arrested Over Petition By Ned Nwoko / Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Arrested In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by luluman: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Elvictor:
This one want trial too

Afonjas and media attention

You won't go to Benin Rep. Where your brother is been tried oh
If I were you I'll focus all my energy on Biafra and let other tribes be
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by Ayomi90: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Naijaibo:

Am in Nigeria, even another war won't break this country, but we will get our democracy right... Nigeria is peaceful now, only kidnapping issue worrying us now, you will die Nigeria will still be one.
Fo0l Nigeria is peaceful nd Boko Haram is still wrecking havoc in the North, Fulani herdsmen kidnapping, the government itself kidnapping anyone who speaks against them, herdsmen killing ppl in Benue state nd other Southern states. Is that ur definition of Peace? Orue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ayomi90:

Fo0l Nigeria is peaceful nd Boko Haram is still wrecking havoc in the North, Fulani herdsmen kidnapping, the government itself kidnapping anyone who speaks against them, herdsmen killing ppl in Benue state nd other Southern states. Is that ur definition of Peace? Orue
I assure you, you will die and Nigeria will be one, enjoy your small life before it ends. Even if we fight another war, it will end, the people alive will continue...if you think am lying, come out with your guns, shouting ipob forever, then start shooting everyone grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by Ayomi90: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Naijaibo:

I assure you, you will die and Nigeria will be one, enjoy your small life before it ends. Even if we fight another war, it will end, the people alive will continue...if you think am lying, come out with your guns, shouting ipob forever, then start shooting everyone grin
Fo0l, so if people insist they don't want to be part of a marriage they must carry guns? Olodo, there won't be any war and Nigeria will break, u won't die it will happen in ur face.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by Kingstanding: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Serves him right

For all these yoruba people ganging up with ibos to tear Nigeria apart, we will deal with all of you. All of you cannot match the fulani might.
I'm a Yoruba man but I wouldn't blame you rather blame Tinubu that supported that useless Mannequin Buhari. You said we cannot match Fulanis might isn't? If it so Buhari should have won the election in 2003/2007 and 2011 then. I'm really happy with the way Buhari is acting and this will really teach Southerners a big lesson. One thing I know is that Fulanis are created to do evil and their evil will backfire on them to their unborn generation. Cow brain people

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by anambraamaka: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Wahala be like bike without fuel
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ayomi90:

Fo0l, so if people insist they don't want to be part of a marriage they must carry guns? Olodo, there won't be any war and Nigeria will break, u won't die it will happen in ur face.
Mugu na our South East governors and us go do our referendum, Buhari no go do am for us, and you can't use mouth secede. Before we became Nigeria, a treaty was signed by representatives of all the zones. Nnamdi Azikiwe represented us Ibos, Awolowo represented Yorubas, you have to go through process to get your freedom, not with mouth or gragra. You idiots keep saying let us go, no one cares about your going, do the referendum and see if all Igbos want to leave, I bet you most do not. It is not Buhari's job to do a referendum for us Igbos. Ode.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by johhbekeboh09: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Serves him right

For all these yoruba people ganging up with ibos to tear Nigeria apart, we will deal with all of you. All of you cannot match the fulani might.

Very sorry for you and other fulanis...shortly the name Nigeria will be deceased then your primitive tribe will regret it messed up a golden privilege you previously had in a once country
named Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by Ayomi90: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Naijaibo:

Mugu na our South East governors and us go do our referendum, Buhari no go do am for us, and you can't use mouth secede. Before we became Nigeria, a treaty was signed by representatives of all the zones. Nnamdi Azikiwe represented us Ibos, Awolowo represented Yorubas, you have to go through process to get your freedom, not with mouth or gragra. You idiots keep saying let us go, no one cares about your going, do the referendum and see if all Igbos want to leave, I bet you most do not. It is not Buhari's job to do a referendum for us Igbos. Ode.
You are an idiot, uneducated fellow, so u were schooled that the citizens are the ones to initiate referendum? What is the job of the Government and the House? U don't know anything, go upgrade urself. I tot u said Nigeria is peaceful, y are u not talking about it anymore?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by henrixx(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Queenslander:
burn in hell,. Bastard!!
why always fighting?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ayomi90:

You are an idiot, uneducated fellow, so u were schooled that the citizens are the ones to initiate referendum? What is the job of the Government and the House? U don't know anything, go upgrade urself. I tot u said Nigeria is peaceful, y are u not talking about it anymore?
Biafran state governors and house of parliamentarians in Igbo states will convene, carry out a referendum, it's our referendum, you fool, outsiders will not do it for you. Igbos are about 15% of Nigeria's population, we Igbos via our state governors will do the referendum, not FG fool grin

FG has no interest in your secession, how and why should it help you collate amount of your people that wants biafra country. You Ipobians are dumb grin

Stop disgracing Igbos in public with your blockhead...so this is what you fools have been waiting for, for Buhari to do referendum for Igbos...keep waiting, mugu grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by Glink2018(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Serves him right

Buffon.....typing trash as usual

Oni kuure
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by babatee90(m): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Bulhari is a terrorist.

Arresting Southern youths protesting against the injustice in the country while fulani herdsmen are roaming the forest killing villagers.

I still blame Yoruba people for bringing Bulhari to power just because he has an SW VP
I agree with your comments but not the last part…check the last election stat then you’d find out more igbos voted for Buhari in 2019 than they ever did in 2015
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by Ayomi90: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Naijaibo:

Biafran state governors and house of parliamentarians in Igbo states will convene, carry out a referendum, it's our referendum, you fool, outsiders will not do it for you. Igbos are about 15% of Nigeria's population, we Igbos via our state governors will do the referendum, not FG fool grin

FG has no interest in your secession, how and why should it help you collate amount of your people that wants biafra country. You Ipobians are dumb grin

Stop disgracing Igbos in public with your blockhead...so this is what you fools have been waiting for, for Buhari to do referendum for Igbos...keep waiting, mugu grin
Shut up you are not Biafran, you are from one small tribe nd u ar afraid of what will become of you when Biafra comes or Oodua nation. No sensible Igbo support unity of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ayomi90:

Shut up you are not Biafran, you are from one small tribe nd u ar afraid of what will become of you when Biafra comes or Oodua nation. No sensible Igbo support unity of Nigeria.
A lot of Igbos want a united Nigeria, because it helps us business men make money, only poor criminals and lowlives want biafra, no gain there for me... keep waiting grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by Ayomi90: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
Naijaibo:

A lot of Igbos want a united Nigeria, because it helps us business men make money, only poor criminals and lowlives want biafra, no gain there for me... keep waiting grin
U are from Edo state, we know ur type, you are not Igbo. Tell us about how peaceful Nigeria is, am waiting for ur response on that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by wellmax(m): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lucifer1419:
you read what I wrote, I never said every supporters, I said sowere is a journalist, so he has the right to be in the court as a journalist, but we have stupid people as a leadership in this country.

Sowore a journalist or blogger

Did he go there as a journalist?

Must every journalist be allowed there

For such a case definitely not every dick and harry will be allowed into the court premises.

Put emotions and sentiments aside.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ayomi90:

U are from Edo state, we know ur type, you are not Igbo. Tell us about how peaceful Nigeria is, am waiting for ur response on that.
Afonja and Ipobians are Nigeria's problems grin

Am Nigerian, proudly Igbo, but I won't let lowlives and frauds lead us into another senseless war. I stand for equity and justice for all, fck tribalism and nepotism, you bigots are worse than Buhari. Even when you get Odua or Ipob they will still be poor people who will feel oppressed. So you keep splitting up?

Idiot lowlives, go blame your poor parents or criminal governors, bastards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
ifeanyibxt:
Nigeria is under a full dictatorship. Buhari has murdered democracy. We demand his immediate release. It is not a crime for a citizen and a reporter to stand in a public place.

It is a crime of there's possibility for breach of security or public peace.

Even in sensible countries they restrict crowds to certain areas in front of Court Houses, and if there's tendency for certain parties to constitute nuisances, they're not allowed near there.

You people think a free society is a lawless one where anyone can do as they please.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
[/b]
DaOriginalCEO:
[b]There's one thing I like about Sowore; he's never afraid of arrests (I may be wrong though). That's the true spirit of a freedom fighter (either for selfish interest or not). He will always be like, "it's my second home so no shaking!"
grin
[b][/b]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by Beaniebarbie(f): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
henrixx:
why always fighting?
lool,. Sorry you had to witness that,. ☹️
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by Mandela887(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Serves him right

Look at this fool,d power foolish buhari is using is power of Nigerian President not Fulani....if Fulani people should engage in war with Igbo without any aid....u people won't last 1week
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by favor914: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
hitekk:
When are they arresting terrorist Gumi
Sheikh Gumi? Father Kukah’s friend & Atiku’s cleric?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by favor914: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Naijaibo:

Am Nigerian, proudly Igbo, but I won't let lowlives and frauds lead us into another senseless war. I stand for equity and justice for all, fck tribalism and nepotism, you bigots are worse than Buhari. Even when you get Odua or Ipob they will still be poor people who will feel oppressed. So you keep splitting up?

After 100 years of Yoruba civil war, only their ancestors asked to separate themselves, hence they gave them Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Osun & Ondo, today their senseless descendants want to go back to their vomit of a 100 years Yoruba civil wars?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by Ayomi90: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Naijaibo:

You are not Igbo, tell us ur tribe, you must be ashamed of mentioning ur tribe. Nonentity.

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community, Many People Injured
https://www.nairaland.com/6670103/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-attack-enugu

You should be happy with this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by haykes(m): 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Serves him right

Your father
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by Egabs(m): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Serves him right

I don't get it so some people would still like this stupid post God who do is like this in this country. Lol grade people every where
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) by Johnnygill(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Devil child buhari

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno / Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.