Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) (51451 Views)

Simi Teaches Her Mother How To Whine Her Waist / Toke Makinwa Teaches Her Friends How To 'Soapy Dance' / Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by smartasuen(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
When the kind moni wey u get wan com nearly pass the amount of blood wey dey ur body, u no go know when u go dey teach Dolphin how to rear chicken for inside Jacuzzi.

#Money_intoxicates_mehn#
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Humanoid01(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
jericco1:

Lol go hospital go cure people
No matter the spiritual power you have, you can't just go about healing people if God hasn't directed you to do so.

God has different wills for each of those sick people, you can't tamper with the will of God just because you want to prove a point. Bros, God's ways is INFINITELY higher than the ways of man.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Humanoid01(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Aidejay:
If I may add,
Being autistic does not mean the person has an illness or disease. It means your brain works in a different way from other people.

It's something you're born with or first appears when you're very young.

If you're autistic, you're autistic your whole life.

Autism is not a medical condition with treatments or a "cure". But some people need support to help them with certain things.

You just plagiarized without even citing your source.
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Tess24: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
Romanoff:

Being autistic is not the same as being an imbesile...

Please check your spelling.. slowpoke not imbesile
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Ganjafama(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
What's wrong him? Dude looks sick.
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Romanoff(f): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tess24:

Please check your spelling.. slowpoke not imbesile

There's a reason I spelled it that way. See what Nairaland turned the correct spelling to.

I find their edited word more insulting.
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by jericco1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Humanoid01:

No matter the spiritual power you have, you can't just go about healing people if God hasn't directed you to do so.

God has different wills for each of those sick people, you can't tamper with the will of God just because you want to prove a point. Bros, God's ways is INFINITELY higher than the ways of man.

Why are you directing this to me?
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Humanoid01(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
jericco1:

Why are you directing this to me?
You made a suggestion that he should go to the hospital to heal people since he claimed he has the ability to heal DJ Cuppy's brother.
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Sleekfingers: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Even rich people dey born imbe

Femi Otedola's money is not pure. He must have done rituals.

see as u dey reason in this 21st century......

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Tolani1122(m): 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Taofeek tell ur papa too make him do ritual
, this guy mad ooo
Romanoff:

Being autistic is not the same as being an imbesile...
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Sleekfingers: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
KingAzari:
Their Money Spinner.. if you know you know.

poor reasoning

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by AdonisT(f): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Fear God.
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Sleekfingers: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
WaffenSS:
"Hmmph. stupid rich black people"

e pain am be that
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by IYANGBALI: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
The special one used for the family's wealth, his nickname is ikoko obe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by BinamRex: 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Aidejay:
Ah...ah a white butler grin money knows no race, color or creed.
Who go marry cuppy now laidis You need like that Kain 1bill naira in your account to even do "hello nice to meet you."

Do you know the equivalent of 1 billion naira in dollars. It's 2,430,133 dollars. This is too small. I want to believe DJ Cuppy is worth more than 10 million dollars.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Born2winnx: 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kingcalls:
Chai....guy wey suppose de davido and zaza level ....this life sha

I nor know weda make I laugh or cry.

I feel pity...does otedola have other sons?
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by DAMN99: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
If to say TB joshua still dey him for don cast that demon wey dey inside this boy..RIP TB joshua
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by buyright(m): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
First, my kudos to DJ Cuppy for celebrating his brother. A lot of Nairalanders do not appreciate humanity. Humanity is not about perfection but the celebration and respect of life. Life is a privilege and when we see people that are challenged we must celebrate them. What normal people take for granted is priceless to challenged people.

For a moment, consider the blind, deaf, autistic or other physically or mentally challenged persons who try to live a normal life despite their limitations. We should put ourselves in their shoes and we will for once appreciate humanity. Insensitive and unkind remarks arise from ignorance and a lack of empathy . Life is not about perfection but the courage to live it.

That people are normal is a privilege and not a right. Even people that are born normal can become physically or mentally challenged anytime in their lives. It could be us, or any one close to us.

Let us celebrate every life out there.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Budego44: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
see below

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by trinixy(m): 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Which kind mentality be this..obviously you're not educated
TarOrfeeek:

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by jericco1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Humanoid01:

You made a suggestion that he should go to the hospital to heal people since he claimed he has the ability to heal DJ Cuppy's brother.

Yes I did.
So what you wrote there justifies what he said abi
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

that's mean bro

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Aidejay:
If I may add,
Being autistic does not mean the person has an illness or disease. It means your brain works in a different way from other people.

Autism is not a medical condition with treatments or a "cure". But some people need support to help them with certain things.

It's an abnormality bro...however, nobody should be treated bad because of whatever they are suffering

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Humanoid01(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
jericco1:

Yes I did.
So what you wrote there justifies what he said abi
Not directly.

My intention was to try to make you erase the impression that people who claim to have healing powers need to visit hospitals to prove that they are genuine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Judolisco(m): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Aidejay:
If I may add,

health is a state of physical, mental and social well-being of an individual and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.. WHO(1948)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Yungstallion: 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Must you comment?

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Sunkyapogee(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Na him dem use for the money na
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Gfskw: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by delpee(f): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Ignorance!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
Their business
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by lincoln08541(m): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Am sure you are an indigene of oba in anambra. And u get ritual tendencies
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Fortez: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
I want her tonight

Daydreaming about her thighs I can’t wait to get her along with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Bobrisky's 26th Birthday Party At DNA Night Club Lagos (Video) / Peter Okoye Buys A New Sports Car Worth 50 Million Naira (pics,vid) / Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.